120

"Ngh...s-stop moving so-so roughly."

Namjoon panted, licking his lips and hanging his head. He stopped thrusting into Taehyung's soft, supple body and sat back, and Taehyung whimpered, gasping and looking up at his mate tiredly. "I-I don't think I can keep up, Joonie."

Namjoon wrinkled his eyebrows together, a whine rising from his throat, shaking his damp, sweaty hair and pushing it back out of his eyes. He looked down at his beautiful omega, parting his lips in shock. He was so close, so desperate for his climax, and his rut made the desperation worse. "W-what? But, I'm close. Just a little more, Taehyung, please." He leaned down and sucked a couple of kisses on his shoulder. "You can't...just stop..." He pressed his forehead against Taehyung's neck and began rotating his hips, shakily breathing.

Taehyung shook his head and held Namjoon's hips back when the alpha began moving again desperately, and Taehyung gingerly lifted his hips so Namjoon's cock slipped out. Shuddering, Taehyung flopped down onto his side, curling into himself with his thighs slightly parted. "J-just fuck my thighs then..." He looked back, eyes a dark gold. "I wanna feel your knot too, alpha...but I'm too tired."

And Namjoon didn't hesitate, howling in the back of his throat and ravenously pounding between the small crevice between his deliciously thick thighs, thrusting and grunting, his minty scent clouding the air and making Taehyung grow a little dizzy.

"Oh, fuck, baby!" Namjoon buried his nose into his neck, licking aimlessly, kissing whatever spot of skin he could. "I-I'm cumming!"

Taehyung whined and leaned down, stroking himself while twisting his head so Namjoon could kiss him hard as he snapped his hips sloppily between his thighs, his hands digging into the bedsheets around them and when Namjoon came, so did Taehyung.

"Fuck," Namjoon sank onto the bed, flopping down besides him tiredly, instantly spooning Taehyung and rutting against his ass as he finished cumming. He snuggled into the pregnant omega and inhaled his creamy scent deeply, purring almost, and Taehyung shivered as he came down from his high, little streaks of cum painting the bedsheets in front of him. "Oh, you were so good...so so good..."

Taehyung smiled and kissed Namjoon's wrist. "You were too, alpha."

-

That night, after being washed up and squeaky clean from the bath Namjoon had taken with him, which ended up in Namjoon fucking his mouth again, Taehyung felt weird, painful tremors in his tummy.

"Joon," Taehyung mumbled, prodding against his mate's chest. He nudged his nose against Namjoon's neck, whining. "Joon?"

Namjoon opened one eye sleepily, the tone of his eyes a soft red from his rut. "Huh? Tae...m'tired, let's go to sleep, baby...you need your rest..." His eye closed again, lips parting and Taehyung began to tear up.

"J-Joon, my tummy feels weird." Taehyung sniffled, sitting up and looking down at his swollen belly worriedly. "C-can we call Seokjin?" He rubbed the front of his stomach and bit his lip hard when another tremor passed through him.

Namjoon then blinked open both eyes, all traces of sleep vanished, and he sat up and instantly put one hand on his waist and another on his stomach. "Does it hurt? You feel pain?"

Taehyung nodded, sucking in a sharp breath. "A-are the pups coming? They're...two weeks early..."

Namjoon gently raised his wrist up to his nostrils and took a moment to make Taehyung relax. He kissed him on the cheek, and reached past him for his cellphone before dialing up Seokjin. To his surprise, Seokjin accepted the call instantly.

"Hello? Namjoon?"

"Yeah, Seokjin?" Namjoon said calmly, despite his nerves spiking and his eyes darting wildly between Taehyung who had hunched over in pain. "We think the pups are coming. Taehyung says his stomach hurts."

There was a pause on the other end. "Huh...they're two weeks early. Come to my house ASAP. I can deliver the pups."

"What? Don't we need like...more than one person?" Namjoon said uneasily, but he placed his phone between his cheek and shoulder and lifted Taehyung into his arms and made his way for the front door. "At a hospital or something?"

"No. I am a professional.. I delivered all three of Hoseok's pups and I've delivered hundreds of pups beforehand. Now bring him here now, I'm getting ready for the birth."

-

AHHHH THE PUPPERS