80

y'all bitches better comment cus something big is coming

-

"What?"

"Yeah that's right." Namjoon set the tray down and yanked Taehyung's shirt collar down to reveal the dark red mating mark on his neck, a pretty bite mark of Namjoon's teeth and fangs, splayed out all pretty and fancy. Taehyung smelled their annoyance and shock, and he shivered at the scents. "This one's mine. Go find someone else."

"No way. That's not a mark, that's a hickey." The man snapped, unwilling to give up. The two other alphas beside him seemed a little more uneasy, backing away a little.

"Hey, we should just go." The one on the left muttered. "You don't wanna get beat up like last time..." He placed a hand on his shoulder.

The man threw his hand off and glared up at Taehyung. "Not until I get a taste of this kid. Have you ever seen something more beautiful—?"

Suddenly, Jimin shouldered his way out of the door, not knowing what was happening with two other mugs of hot chocolate. His hair was ruffled, cheeks pink and slightly sweaty, while there was a bandage on his neck from Jungkook's fangs. Taehyung blinked, recognizing the scent of a fresh mark. The strong scent of pine and peach filled the air, clinging to Jimin's clothes. "Hey! Me and Kook are joining too—oh. Who are these?"

The man instantly moved over to Jimin. "Hey baby~ damn, you look sexy. Wanna gimme your number?" Jimin frowned at that, and made a gross noise. The omega pulled away, his mug of hot cocoa in his hands.

But Jungkook slipped out from behind and cupped Jimin's waist. "Sorry if I was rough, Jimin, y'know I'll—" He looked up when he heard loud shrieks.

The three alphas were now scuttling away like frightened dogs, and Namjoon burst out laughing while Taehyung and Jimin exchanged confused looks.

"Let's just enjoy this hot chocolate, shall we?

-

Hot, lewd, squelching noises filled the air.

Because a vacation isn't a vacation without making love at least twice, isn't it?

Namjoon had two fingers in Taehyung's mouth, the omega sucking eagerly on them with round, hazy gold eyes. Taehyung was pressed up against the shower tiles, shaking, eyes rolling as Namjoon thrusted in with a low groan. The water ran continuously down their backs, and Namjoon leaned down and licked and sucked at his mating mark.

"Namjoon," Taehyung whimpered, letting Namjoon do as he pleased with his ass, groping it while gently thrusting in. His breasts pressed up against the tiles, and he squeaked. They had been awfully sore and tender the entire day, and Taehyung winced and pushed off the tiles and looked back at Namjoon miserably. "M-my boobs hurt, Joonie."

Namjoon stopped and blinked, a little taken aback. "W-what? Your..." He looked down at his pretty, swollen dark pink buds, all perky and standing up as the warm water sprayed down over them. "..Boobs?"

Taehyung nodded, taking Namjoon's fingers out of his mouth and Namjoon rinsed the saliva off before shutting the water off. Namjoon hugged Taehyung back, his back touching his chest, and he rested his chin on his shoulder and looked down at his breasts, and gently groped them. Taehyung sucked in a sharp breath, wincing, and Namjoon frowned.

"I-I think it's because I'm in heat," Taehyung grumbled, placing himself back against the tiles and moving his hips back. "Doesn't matter...I'll ask Seokie about it later...keep going, Namjoon..."

Namjoon scowled at the nickname that Taehyung still used for the doctor, and rammed in hard. "Fuck. Still using that name for that alpha, huh?"

Taehyung yelped and shook. "W-what?"

"I told you to stop calling him that," he quickened his pace, feeling himself grow nearer to his climax. "Fuck—fuck fuck!" He rammed in hard and Taehyung shrieked, making Jimin outside flinch in surprise as Jungkook was also making love to his now-mate.

"B-But Seokjin's helped me through heats for years...ngh—Namjoon!"

Namjoon thrusted in deep and quickly pulled out, cumming hard on Taehyung's thigh, groaning, closing his eyes and jerking himself off. The omega took a gasping breath, his own tiny cock throbbing and gently releasing on the tiles.

Taehyung shuddered and gasped, watching Namjoon's cum splatter onto the floor. The alpha flushed and quickly screwed the knob and hot water flowed out of the spout, and Namjoon made Taehyung look away until the ground was spotless.

Taehyung giggled and turned, his cheeks pink from the sex. "Why are you so shy~? I thought you were an alpha, Kim Namjoon?"

Namjoon bit Taehyung's lip and kissed him. "S-shut up..."

-

i smell smth fishy ('⊙ω⊙')

why does tae's boobies hurt owo and why namjoon so fucking horny???

also why does my throat hurt and i think i'm gonna lose my voice tmrw but i have psat testing and i won't be able to talk to the teachers? i'm just gonna have to awkwardly bring a notebook and just write my name and id and stuff on a paper and smile awkwardly :/ my social anxiety's settling in ahahajahahahaahahahhhahahahahah