126

"Look at my little Joo."

Jooyeon looked up at Taehyung, blinking as the omega giggled and ruffled his freshly cut hair, soft from the shower and short, given the fact that he had a clean undercut, making Taehyung coo at how adorable his son looked with it. "You look like a mini man. My baby, so cute~ you look all grown up!"

Jooyeon pouted and looked into the mirror, scrunching up his nose. "I want chocolate sunflower seeds."

Taehyung swooped down and littered his pup's face with kisses. "Alrighty. I'll ask Daddy to go and pick some up out for you, okay? Do you wanna go upstairs and clean your room now?"

Jooyeon's face turned pale. "Um. Yeah. Okay." He scrambled out of Taehyung's grip and darted upstairs out of the bathroom and Taehyung laughed softly, cleaning up the brown scraps of Jooyeon's hair.

As Taehyung swept the floor clean of any leftover scraps, he got up and rinsed his hands when Namjoon walked in. The freshly shaved, brand new haircut looked excellent on his mate and Taehyung looked up at him in confusion when Namjoon back-hugged him and let out a weird noise.

"Did Jungkook not like it?" Taehyung asked, blinking. "You can always regrow it if you want."

Namjoon buried his face into his neck. "No. No, I like it. But Jungkook was, uh, quite busy at the moment." Taehyung raised an eyebrow and Namjoon puffed out his breath onto his skin. "I'm scarred for life..."

Taehyung snorted. "Oh, please. Stop acting so innocent." Taehyung pushed his hips back and Namjoon let go, and the omega smiled and walked into their bedroom where Jayeon and Somin were reading some princess book and Yoongi was curled up on the bed, boredly picking at his toes. "So, how's the wedding plan going?"

Namjoon plopped down on the bed, making Yoongi flustered and the small pup instantly scrambled for Namjoon's lap, sucking happily on his paci and leaning back against the alpha's chest while cooing. Namjoon rubbed his cheeks and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's tiny body, and Taehyung laid down besides him. "So far, so good. But you lost your ring, so we can either spend time looking for it like you said or just buy new ones."

Taehyung huffed. "We have to find that one! It was special. You proposed so dramatically it was hilarious, and you ended up falling into the riv—"

"SHHSUSH!" Namjoon hissed, silencing him with a kiss and making Yoongi giggle on Namjoon's lap, hopping off and running out of the bedroom while making weird noises. Namjoon blinked and turned back to Taehyung, who was now on Namjoon's back and softly hooking his legs and arms around him. "Taehyung..." He warned, eyes flitting back when the omega began rutting softly forward.

Taehyung whined and pulled back onto the bed, hunching over. "You think I can't smell Jimin's pheromones from here?" He pouted. "I'm horny..."

Namjoon's eyes flared and he spared a glance over at his two daughters who were angrily playing with their cupcake toys and he smiled softly at his mate.

"Later. When the kids are asleep, okay?"

-

OMFG THIS IS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER IN THE WORLD IM SORRY BUT IM SO UNMOTIVATED RN IM ACTUALLY DRAINED OF IDEAS :( I WANT TO WRITE THE WEDDING SVENE AND END THE BOOK BUT I CANT BRINF MYSELF TO WRITE NAYTHING :( FOR SOME REAOSN I JUST RLLY WANNA WRITE SMTH ANGSTY AND HORROR-LIKE OR SUPERNATURAL OR FANTASY OR SMTH SKSJDODN