118

i nearly fucking died i woke up and my acc was like this and i freaked

i nearly fucking died i woke up and my acc was like this and i freaked. it's back to normal now tho thank god

-

"Taehyung, what are you doing?!"

Taehyung widened his eyes, freezing up and turning around guiltily. "H-huh?" He stammered out, blinking shamefully when he saw his sleepy-looking mate stand angrily at the entrance to the kitchen. He looked around the place and winced, closing one eye and cursing himself.

Why did he even try to cook?

"You—you've burned the pan I bought from Italy!" Namjoon exclaimed, his eyes wide with shock and anger and Taehyung dropped the carton of milk he had in his hands sadly onto the table, tucking his hands over his tummy and sniffling. "M—my pots! These were all bought during my trip to Europe...!"

Taehyung wiped his eyes and clung to Namjoon's side, whining. "I-I'm sorry, Joonie!" He whimpered, eyes watery. "Didn't mean to...just wanted to do something nice..."

Namjoon huffed. "I know, but I told you to stay out of the kitchen, didn't I? It was for a good reason, too...I told you I'd take you out for ice cream today with Jooyeon, too."

Taehyung's lower lip wobbled and Namjoon thumbed it, making Taehyug sniffle loudly and curl his face into Namjoon's chest. "I-I want icecream..."

Namjoon looked at the mess he had to clean up and sighed. "Alright. Go wait for now, we'll go after I clean all of this up..."

-

"Strawberry, sherbet, Oreo and coffee."

The person at the end of the register gaped at Taehyung, wrinkling his nose at the odd assortment of flavors, but he looked away when he saw Namjoon's overly defensive gaze shoot towards him, as if challenging him.

"And can you add gummi bears and chocolate chip toppings?" Taehyung asked chirpily, leaning back against Namjoon who had his hands on his waist. (i am a sucker for waist/hip hugs) "A lot, please!"

The man typed in the order and cleared his throat, meeting Namjoon's scary, cool gaze. "A-and for you, sir?"

Namjoon stared at the menu, scrutinizing the words calmly. "I'll have the berry smoothie."

The man nodded, typing it in nervously. "Would y-you like cream on top?"

Taehyung flushed when Namjoon nodded. "Of course. Put a lot of cream on that, if you can." His hands on Taehyung's grip tightened and he nuzzled his chin on top of his crown of silver hair. "It's my favorite part." He added in a whisper cheekily, sliding his hands up his side.

After paying, and leaving the traumatized worker by the register and waiting for their treats to be made. Taehyung got his icecream early and got to reserve a table, happily eating the cold treat while Namjoon waited for the berry smoothie. When he got it, he padded over to Taehyung and stared at his lovely mate dreamily.

"This place is Jooyeon's favorite," Taehyung remarked, taking a sip of Namjoon's smoothie and humming. "That's good."

Namjoon licked the tip of the straw and smirked. "Not as good as you."

"J-Joon," Taehyung choked, his face turning into a red blushing mess. "S-stop that...!"

Namjoon just chuckled and cupped his cheek lovingly. "I won't be able to, love, not when you look so divine today." He leaned in. "Now, I'm feeling a little touchy today, so you should probably kiss me now.

-

Jimin was feeling awful.

He was feverish, dizzy and his stomach hurt like hell, but he had to go through and at least power through this last class of the day. The only reason he was even making it this far was the fact that Jungkook was sitting at the same table as him, holding his hand and massaging his thighs.

"Hang in there baby." Jungkook murmured, and Jimin leaned into him with a quiet whine. "Four more minutes..."

Jimin panted and held Jungkook's hand tighter, licking his lips and sinking his itchy fangs into Jungkook's hoodie, gnawing on it desperately. "Smell so good...alpha..."

Jungkook touched his hips and brought him closer, and Jimin flushed before sighing and leaning down to lay his head on Jungkook's lap. The alpha was taken aback, but he let Jimin curl up there, eyes closing. "Can't...carry me." He mumbled, and Jungkook felt him go limp.

"Jimin?" Jungkook whispered, looking down at him. "Hyung? Are you sleeping?"

Jimin turned his head, eyes closed and his cheeks pressed up against his legs and his nose flaring for a moment, a long whine drawing itself from his throat. Jungkook looked up tiredly when he heard the professor angrily call out his name, and groaning, he sighed before pointing at Jimin.

The professor didn't call out his name again.

-

short chap :(