125

Jungkook kissed Jimin.

It was passionate, and hot. His omega mate was eager to please, wiggling his hips and placing his hands flat against his hard chest and moaning softly. His plump lips turned rosy, matching the color of his cheeks that dusted pink as Jungkook slowly stripped his baggy sweatpants and boxers, tugging them off and growling.

"Fuck. You smell so good, baby." Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and looked down, where his panties were soaked in hot, sweet-scented slick and his tiny cock was standing, desperate and throbbing. Jungkook groaned and pushed Jimin back against the bed, licking his lips as the heat-scent clogged the room up and the alpha was urged to just sink his fangs back into his neck, but he was going to be gentle.

Jimin keened and pushed the alpha's hands into his, curling them together and hooking his legs around Jungkook's waist and bringing the alpha close. Jungkook's eyes flared dark red and he shook, growling softly and leaning down to brush his fangs across the expanse of his skin, teasing the shivering omega as he whined pathetically and closed his eyes, lips bitten.

"K-Kook..." Jimin whispered, lolling his tongue out and moaning when his lips hit his. "Oh..."

"Mm, baby," Jungkook smirked against the omega's lips, licking and sliding his hands down to Jimin's cock, rubbing it gently. Jimin's hips jolted up at the slight touches and the omega's eyes widened in shock, lips parting in a soft yelp of pleasure. "You like that?"

Jimin nodded hastily, biting his lip, eyes flaring. "Yes, yes, yes—yes, I do. Alpha—alpha—!"

Jungkook laughed and pressed a gentler kiss on his cheek, grinning. "Alright, alright...take a deep breath, calm down a bit."

Jimin whined and rolled his hips, throwing his head back and his hands went up to rub at his cute pink nubs, and Jungkook shook his head, sitting back and taking his boxers off, jerking his dick in his hands until it hardened and teasingly swirling Jimin's puckering rim with the tip, sticking his tongue out.

Slick oozed and dripped out onto the sheets lewdly, and peach perfumed the air, making the alpha drool, and Jungkook cocked an eyebrow, sweat dripping down his forehead and down Jimin's face, the heat of the room finally getting to their bodies and Jungkook panted, spreading the pink-haired male's legs wide apart and anchoring his hips before sliding in.

Jimin's eyes sprung with tears, gasps slipping from his lips. Jungkook instantly leaned forward and kissed him hard, hushing him from squeaking too loudly and slowly putting the rest of himself in. "Shit, relax, Jimin. You're being really," he snapped his hips up and Jimin's entire body convulsed, "tight right now."

Jimin whined and looked up, opening his golden eyes. "S-sorry, alpha."

Jungkook licked his lips, shaking his head. "S'alright, baby. Now lift your hips."

Jimin tucked the palms of his hands flat on the table, breathing sharply through his mouth and shuddering as he lifted himself up. Jungkook howled, gripping the smaller's hips possessively and burying himself in completely. Jimin whined, nodding quickly and Jungkook leaned forward so their chests were touching, his lips latching onto his shoulders and sucking softly before gently snapping his hips forward.

Jimin responded with a loud moan and a jolt of pleasure. His thick cock was pressing up on his prostate already, and as Jungkook began to thrust more fluidly in, the more tingling he began to feel throughout his body, being expressed through loud and shameful noises, the hot squelching of slick squirting out heavily as Jungkook groaned and tried not to mark his mate too hard.

"Oh, shit, oh fuck, baby," Jungkook tossed his head back and straightened himself, rutting into the older's body, throwing his hair back and clenching his jaw. Jimin gasped, shamelessly emitting lewd noises that was simply music to the alpha's ears and, with a wide-eyed look from Jimin, the omega gaped his jaws and bared his tiny fangs and sank them deeply into Jungkook's neck. "You're doing so well..."

Jungkook hitched, and he gave Jimin a sort of glowering look that made Jimin whine and bite down harder. The alpha steadied his mate's waist, cooing softly and making him calm down before brushing his lips up to his mating mark and biting.

"Nmpf," Jimin jolted, instantly whining and rolling his hips back, his cock bouncing and leaking precum onto his flat tummy. "Kook...ie...ngh, please go harder. Please, n-nyah, go h-harder please~"

Jungkook released his jaw and licked the bite fiercely, keening forward and ramming forward. "Baby..." Jungkook panted desperately, rolling his hips side to side and kissing him, hands squeezing and groping whatever soft amount of flesh he could touch, and Jimin arched his back as Jungkook let out a throaty growl and leaned down to lick at his pink, flowering nubs.

"Oh! Alpha~!" Jimin squeaked out, eyes flaring. His chest heaved and Jungkook pressed him down flat against the bed, still continuously thrusting. "Yes, right there! P-please, Kookie...please..." Sweat poured down their chests, dripping and Jimin panted, mewling, eyes hooded and lustful and, with a jerk of his tiny hips up, his cock twitched and released all over the expanse of his chest.

Jungkook moaned against his nipples as some of Jimin's cum hit his chin, and the alpha pulled away, licking his lips and wiping the cum off his chin, growling. Jimin shuddered violently, eyes wide open in a daze, lips parted. Jungkook stifled a loud howl from the back of his throat as Jimin tightened deliciously around him, his soft walls throbbing hotly against his thick member. "You're doing so good, omega. So good for your alpha!"

Jimin's eyes glowed with the praise and he held Jungkook's hands, looking up with bitten swollen lips and flushed cheeks at his mate, smiling sweetly and making Jungkook momentarily admire just how angelic the omega looked like this; sweaty and fucked out and rosy.

"Shit," Jungkook panted out and his thrusts elicited a high-pitched moan from Jimin beneath him. "I'm cu-cumming." Jungkook lowered his head and curled his lip. "I'm cumming!"

Jimin shook and rolled his hips back against his thrusts, skin slapping against skin when Jungkook's movements became sloppier and more rushed, the excitement of finally reaching his climax causing Jimin to pant and look up at him, eyes sparkling and expecting more praise, wanting nothing more than to please his alpha.

"Fuck!"

Jimin gasped, high-pitched and cut off as Jungkook pulled out at the last moment, ejaculating onto Jimin's pale, thick thighs. He groaned, biting his lip hard and rubbing the base of his member as he spurted out onto Jimin's chest, rubbing his slit against the omega's soft tummy. Jimin's arms sprawled out at his sides and he parted his lips, and Jungkook's hips shivered, some squirting out onto the omega's lips.

The scent of sweet peaches and forest pine hung heavily in the air, making Jimin dizzy and he curled up against Jungkook when he flopped down besides him, whimpering.

But before Jimin could begin kissing his mate again, the door slammed open and Namjoon stood there, his hair a fresh shade of silver and his face clean, shaved of stubble. "Hey, Kooks, how do I—?"

Jungkook panicked, eyes wide. "H-hyung!" He scrambled to cover Jimin's naked body and he yelped when Jimin tried to do the same and ended up hitting each others heads.

The older brother's eyes widened and he slammed the door shut again. "Lock the fucking door!"

-

nyannyannyannyan the presentation went well