102

I JUST WANNA STAY RUGHT NEXT TO YOUUUUUUUUUUU

OOOOOOHHHHOHOHOHHHHHHHHHOHJHH

-

The power came back on at around five AM.

Taehyung lifted his head sleepily from his side on the bed, sitting up with a groan. He had odd stomach cramps in his belly, and he rubbed his eyes groggily. The natural soft blue glow of the early morning filtered through the windows, and Taehyung didn't even have a moment to enjoy the peace before he was darting into the bathroom and vomiting up into the toilet.

Instantly, a wail escaped his lips and he retched, jerking forward violently as waves of nausea wracked his body and he had to take a huge gulp of air when he finished, wiping his lips and snot and spitting. The bile was disgustingly bitter and nauseating, and Taehyung sat back, shivering. After a moment, he shakily got to his feet and fished his toothbrush from the cup rack and brushed the vile taste of vomit out of his mouth.

He flushed the toilet, wincing when he recognized the colors of his vomit to be last night's dinner, gagging slightly as he closed the lid and turned the knob. The fresh taste of mint from the toothpaste had settled his nerves a little, but there was only one flavor of mint he currently craved.

Whining, Taehyung snuggled between Namjoon's spot on the bed. The alpha was knocked out, snoring obnoxiously and his limbs were sprawled out everywhere. Jooyeon was besides him, sleeping in a similar position with equally loud snores leaving his lips.

Namjoon was an extremely heavy sleeper at times, so Taehyung sighed when Namjoon didn't even budge even with Taehyung whining and rubbing his sides. The alpha just kept snoring, and Taehyung didn't mind. He smelled strongly of creamy peppermint, and with Jooyeon's chocolatey spicy-cinnamon scent wafting behind him, it was as if he had just been pushed into a Christmas shop.

And eventually, Taehyung's rumbling stomach died down and the nauseous feeling vanished. But the omega had gone up later around six to use the restroom, and when he came out, he had a dazed and relieved look on his face. It had happened often during his pregnancy: the urgency of using the restroom to either vomit, shit, or just bawl his eyes out because he was so emotionally unstable.

"Baby?" Namjoon croaked from the bed, frowning when he smelled Taehyung's sweet berry-cream scent waft beneath his nose, and the feel of Taehyung's soft skin against his. "What time is it?"

"Six forty one." Taehyung mumbled tiredly, closing his eyes. "I'm tired. My tummy hurts. I threw up and just took a huge shit and I feel gross." Taehyung opened one eye to see Namjoon frowning down at him. "What?"

"Is it normal for you to take shits so much? Like, is that actually healthy?"

"Shut it!"

-

"Oh, please!"

"What? I can't hear you. Why don't you say it louder?"

"God fuckin' dammit! Just go faster!"

"Mm...you're not begging enough for my taste..."

"GO FASTER, DAMMIT!"

Namjoon giggled, lifting himself up from off the counter where Taehyung was pressed up against. The omega was huffy and angry, staring at the frosting that Namjoon was smearing onto the slab of vanilla cake he had made earlier. The pregnant omega was impatiently waiting for a slice of the delicious hot goodness of Namjoon's cakes, and he drooled when Namjoon cut out a huge slice for his mate with his love for sweets.

"Ah, ah, ah," Namjoon took the plate out of view with a smirk. "What's the magic word?"

Taehyung's eyes glowed like two blazing balls of fire and he curled his lip. "Do not start with me like that this early in the morning."

Namjoon just hummed. "I can't hear you, babe."

"PLEASE."

"Good boy." Namjoon kissed him lightly and patted his bottom, and the omega squealed happily before running away to the living room where he had a huge mound of blankets and pillows and a sleepy Jooyeon sprawled out in the middle of it. "Eat slowly or you'll throw up again!" He shouted and he heard Taehyung mumble in response.

"You're making cake again?"

Namjoon glanced up when he heard his brother walk in, rummaging through the cabinets for his medications that he was prescribed to take. The alpha still had a couple of splotches of the allergic reaction he had gone through two days ago and he noticed his hands were shaking, so Namjoon cupped his younger brother's cheek and took his wrist into his hand. Jungkook pouted, and the older alpha pressed his nose to the scent gland in his wrists softly.

He pulled away after a moment, raising an eyebrow. "Why are you so fuckin' stupid?" Namjoon grumbled, slicing up the cake and handing Jungkook a plate. "You're like, deathly allergic to walnuts."

Jungkook nodded, munching on the edge of the cake slowly, looking a lot more relaxed with Namjoon calming his brother down through the scent gland. "I...just forgot. Didn't know those girls would buy me walnut chocolates out of all the ones they could've gotten..."

Namjoon snorted and shrugged. "Well. At least you're not dead. Take this to Jimin if he wants some." Namjoon said, sliding another plate of cake over with chopped strawberries on top. "At least your mate eats the fruit on the cakes."

Jungkook sent his brother a playful smirk, laughing before taking the plate and disappearing to the comforts of his bedroom. Namjoon rolled his eyes and picked up his own plate, padding into the living room to see Taehyung had finished his huge slice of cake and was dozing off beside Jooyeon in the mound of fluffy blankets.

Namjoon plopped down beside them, the plastic fork in his mouth. "Tired already?" Namjoon commented when Taehyung opened one eye, a big yawn escaping his lips.

Taehyung let out a soft smile, and then his face shifted into an unamused grimace. "Shut up." He slapped Namjoon's face with a pillow and rolled over and closed his eyes again.

Namjoon sighed. How much longer until he didn't have to deal with these mood swings?

-

yes taehyung's new fav word is shut up