128

"Nyah..."

Namjoon heaved, gripping the soft flesh in front of him gently and slowing down, leaning back and staring at his mate who tiredly met his gaze with a pitiful whine. Namjoon widened his eyes, cupping his cheek and whispering. "Is everything okay? Need me to stop?"

Taehyung wiggled his hips and Namjoon bit back a groan as he felt him tighten around his member. "Mno...just—just gimme a sec please." Taehyung panted and rested his chin on the pillows, tiredly looking up at Namjoon who anchored his hips so that he was resting on the bottom of the little pile of pillows he had made for Taehyung.

"Too much?" Namjoon asked softly, tilting his hips down and gently pulling out, making Taehyung whimper softly as the feeling of being filled and full went away when Namjoon pulled out, he flopped onto the bed and Namjoon curled into his back slowly. "I'm sorry, baby..."

Taehyung shuddered and shook his head, cum and slick oozing from his hole. "N-no, s'okay...it's just been a while." He sat up slowly and climbed on top of Namjoon, rocking his ass back onto his thick cock and shuddering. "Oh...Na-Namjoon..."

Namjoon groaned and grabbed his waist, lips agape to show his long, intimidating fangs that Taehyung couldn't help but lean down and softly enrapture Namjoon's lips in another passionate kiss, shivering and lifting his ass up, taking the head of Namjoon's cock and slipping it eagerly into his pulsing hole again. He sank back onto it easily, the member sliding through his hot walls due to the excess amount of slick and cum from his hole, mewling and kissing harder.

"Shit, b-baby." Namjoon broke from the kiss and rutted his hips up and Taehyung jerked forward with a soft: "Fuck!" and another cute moan. "Are you sure you don't need a longer break?"

Taehyung tipped his head so his cheek rested on his chest and he hooked his legs around Namjoon's waist. "Mn..no...go h-harder, l-less talking..." The omega sank back deeper and Namjoon growled before thrusting harder. "Ny—n-nya—ah!"

"Oh, you're making such pretty noises for your alpha," Namjoon groaned, stifling a howl that continuously threatened to rise in his throat, just growling loudly so that Namjoon felt the vibrations through his chest. "Oh, say my name, omega~ sing it for me~"

Taehyung grumbled and looked up shyly, face a hot blushing red. "P-please J-Joonie." He stammered out, eyes rolling to the back of his head when the alpha thrusted hard into a spot that made his body curl. "Oh—God, Namjoon...!"

Namjoon smirked and slowed down, rolling his hips up and simply driving the omega insane. He thrashed and gripped at the sheets with a muffled whimper, gasping and throwing his head back so Namjoon could growl and bite at his neck, marking him up with pretty dark purplish-red spots. "Oh, fuck...I'm close..."

"I-inside, c-cum inside, please alp-alpha~" Taehyung lolled his tongue out and panted desperately. "P-puh—please!"

Namjoon shakily groaned, quickening his pace. "N-no, fucking shit—Tae, I can't—can't!"

Taehyung squeezed tightly around his thick girth and whined, lips wide open and ass shaking side to side to tease his alpha just a little more. "Joonie~" He whimpered, and not a moment passed when Namjoon rammed himself into the hilt and something began to swell inside of him. Gasping, Taehyung clawed his fingernails forward and bit down hard on his lip as Namjoon's huge knot swelled, slipping in with a slick popping noise, and with a groan Namjoon released his thick load inside.

"Mmnnf!"

-

"I'm drinking Seokie's tea, it's okay."

Three hours later after being cleaned up and all squeaky clean and warm, Namjoon groaned and buried his face into his hands, shaking his head. "No, no! I should've had more self control but you—you just drove me insane! Shaking that fucking ass back onto me like I wasn't gonna cum inside?"

Taehyung flushed and held Namjoon's hand, whining and nuzzling his cheek into his alpha's shoulder. "Joonie...don't be angry...y-you're scaring me..." He breathed warmly onto Namjoon's flesh and whimpered softly, making Namjoon's fists clench.

"I'm sorry, love." Namjoon sighed out, shaking his head. "But I really should've had more self control...even if you're drinking that weird ass tea, it's still my fault if you end up...pregnant again...and I don't think I can handle another baby!"

Taehyung snickered. "Please, you have me. What harm will happen if I do? I don't mind having a family of five pups~"

Namjoon gulped. "Fuck no."

Taehyung giggled, smacking his hands on Namjoon's chest and shaking his head. The omega rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder again and closed his eyes, pulling both of them back onto the bed while smiling goofily.

"Goodnight Joon."

"Goodnight, baby."

-

aND SOOOOOOOO I CANNOT SEEM TO WRITE WIRH WRITERS BLOOOOOOOOOCK