66

"Namjoon! They're doing it again!"

Namjoon darted out of his office room, dropping his pen and book and making it into the living room to see Taehyung straddling Jimin, both omegas desperate for their heat-pain to be quenched. Namjoon tugged Taehyung away and Jungkook scooped Jimin up into his arms, and in unison, the omegas relaxed and closed their eyes. "Joonie," Taehyung cooed, curling his hands into his chest and crooning. "Joonie love you~"

Namjoon let out a tired sigh and collapsed back onto the sheets. "It's like they're doing this for attention," Namjoon groaned, and Jungkook laid Jimin on the sofa carefully. The omega humped Jungkook softly, and Jungkook pushed him away. Jimin's lip wobbled as he was rejected and he cried softly, and Jungkook instantly stammered as he was unaware of what to do with the tearing Jimin.

"Ah, uh, here, Jimin," Jungkook brought a plate of cookies and Taehyung stared at the plate expectantly, eyes round. Namjoon took one and gave it to Taehyung, who bit down on the cookie happily, snuggling into Namjoon's chest. Namjoon smiled, tucking his hair back and Jimin stared at the interaction enviously. Jimin wanted to be stared at like that. Jungkook didn't show skinship often because the younger was so awkward all the time.

"That's not fair!" Jimin hissed abruptly, standing and stomping his foot onto the ground. "I wanna be hugged too!" He teared up again and the omega stomped into Jungkook's room. "I wanna be loved too!" He cried.

Jungkook bustled after the omega, shouting out, and Namjoon rolled his eyes. His brother really was too innocent for his own good.

"Joonie love you." Taehyung whispered again, dropping the cookie onto the floor and making a move on Namjoon. "Fuck me...fuck me alpha, fuck me again, fuck me, please please!"

Namjoon leaned back onto the sofa and shook his head, ignoring how hot Taehyung's ass was on his crotch. "Baby, no. You need to rest."

"Fuck me, is that so much to ask for?" Taehyung whispered desperately, and Namjoon sighed. "Alpha, please, just—I-I wanna make sure you still love me...after everything we've done, I just wanna make sure..."

"Tae, we made love a couple of days ago..." Namjoon cooed. "You don't have to keep justifying yourself. All of what happened was my fault, baby...c'mon, let your alpha kiss you."

Taehyung eagerly lifted his head up, and gasped when Namjoon's warm lips met his. He loved Namjoon's kisses. They were always so passionate, even the tiny little pecks that he gave him before he slept, Taehyung always looked forward to them. Namjoon would always hug him, bring him closer to his chest when they kissed, like he was afraid of letting go, and Taehyung's eyes  opened to stare at Namjoon.

His eyes were closed, but he still somehow made his heart flutter. Taehyung pulled away to catch his breath and Namjoon opened his eyes and his chest swelled with happiness when he saw Namjoon's gaze lock with his. "Joonie..."

"Taehyung..." Namjoon smiled, and Taehyung tucked his head down. Namjoon nuzzled his lilac hair and smiled. "Time to go pick up Jooyeon."

-

"Mommy?"

Jooyeon looked shocked, freezing in place when he saw Taehyung at the gate instead of Namjoon. The omega was wearing his usual cotton sweater, hugging his waist and Jooyeon's eyes teared up and he ran towards Taehyung. "Mommy!" He screamed, jumping into Taehyung's arms. "Mommy you came back?"

"Oh, Joo," Taehyung whispered, burying his face into Jooyeon's hair and hugging him tightly. He felt Namjoon place a hand on his shoulder and tug him a little towards the truck.

"Mommy don' ever weave me again, pwease." Jooyeon whimpered, looking up sadly. "Scar-scared."

Namjoon tucked Jooyeon into the car seat and sat in his driver's seat while Taehyung curled up in the back beside Jooyeon's seat. "The weather's getting warmer." Namjoon said with a wispy sort of sigh. "Spring is coming..."

"Flowers...the ice is gunna melt?" Jooyeon tipped his head, and Taehyung nodded sleepily. Jooyeon had begun to smell like cinnamon and nutmeg, and a twinge of smokey mint. He liked it.

"Hey, Joon, Jooyeon smells like Christmas." Taehyung remarked, and Jooyeon made a weird face beside him.

"Chwistmas?"

"Yeah, his mother smelled like that too." Namjoon responded quietly, and Taehyung grew quiet. The omega nuzzled his face into Jooyeon's cheek and sighed.

"He smells like you, too." Taehyung whispered, and although he couldn't see it, Namjoon turned a little red and he shyly glanced back. Taehyung had his eyes closed, but he opened them to glance over at Jooyeon.

"I smell like gingerbread!" Jooyeon giggled dumbly, and he battered his feet on the seat in front of him. Taehyung blinked at how strong Jooyeon was and looked back at the pup with a stern glance, and he gave him a sheepish look and rubbed his cheek on Taehyung's hand. "Mommy I love you."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and kissed him. "Mommy loves you more."

"How about we pick up some snacks?" Namjoon asked suddenly. "I haven't had that stuff in a while."

Jooyeon roared. "Yes!"

Taehyung flinched and shook his head. "God, Jooyeon! No screaming!"

-

so jooyeon is developing alpha instincts rn,, like alpha tone and demands, nothing sexual, just instinctual stuff like wanting to protect his family and he's more demanding and aggressive than normal

on the other hand, jimin is pissed bc of mood swings and taehyung just wants to be lobed

i am drained of motivation