98

"Jinnie?"

Seokjin slipped off shirt, his hair still damp from the shower he had just taken and raised an eyebrow, staring back at his mate who was groggily resting on the bed. He was rocking a crib besides him, and a hand rested on his tummy softly and Seokjin cooed. "Yes, baby?"

Hoseok's eyes trailed over Seokjin's shoulders and his body and Hoseok made grabby hands. "Please..."

Seokjin chuckled and leaned in, wrapping his arms around his mate's soft waist. "Baby...you look so cute like this. Are the pups asleep?"

Hoseok nodded sleepily. "All three."

Seokjin glanced over into the crib, smiling happily at the sight of his three pups all sleeping soundly. Two boys and one baby girl: and he loved them all. The girl, Haejin, was a beautiful pup that resembled Hoseok a little more than Seokjin: with these pretty almond eyes and he had gotten Hoseok's cute little nose, but she had gotten Seokjin's lips. While the two boys, Jiheun and Seungcho, had gotten both of their parents features, mixed together beautifully to create this wonderful mix of two adorable baby boys.

"Fuck." Seokjin looked back down at his mate who had Seokjin's hand against his chest. "They're so cute. Like you."

Hoseok giggled shyly and tipped his head back, exposing his neck to Seokjin who leaned down and nipped at the soft flesh. "Mm. Jinnie, snuggles please."

"Oh, baby." Seokjin smiled and fell beside Hoseok, allowing the omega to snuggle into his chest happily, his lavender scent filling his nostrils and relaxing his tensed muscles greatly. "You smell so good...were you in a good mood today?"

"Our pups were being so cute." Hoseok whispered, giggling. "How could I not?"

Seokjin laughed. "I wish I was here more to see that."

Hoseok nodded in agreement. A long silence followed, and Hoseok nervously looked up and patted Seokjin's chest. "I...was actually going to ask...if you could take some work off and spend some time at home with me and the pups?" Hoseok looked sad. "I-if that's okay...?"

Seokjin blinked. "What?"

"If you could take some days off of work." Hoseok mumbled, hiding his face into Seokjin's bare chest, and he heard a whimper find its way out of his mates throat. "P-please?"

Seokjin frowned and then started laughing. Hoseok was just too cute for him, and Seokjin had to hug his mate while chuckling softly, and Hoseok glanced up, cheeks pink. "Baby, I'd quit my job for you." Seokjin kissed him on the forehead and nodded. "Of course I can take some days off."

Hoseok began giggling softly and he turned giddy again, happily rubbing his cheek against Seokjin's. "Really? Yes! I love you!"

"I love you too, baby."

-

Taehyung was waiting for Namjoon to come out of the shower, when his cell phone rang.

Now, being curious, Taehyung rolled over to Namjoon's side of the bed and stared at the phone as it rang, reading the profile name.

J 😔💕👉🏼👈🏼

Taehyung blinked. J? Who the fuck was J? It sounded like some sort of stripper name, and panic swelled in his chest. Why were there so many suggestive emojis? He hastily accepted the call, and was surprised to find a deep, smooth male voice on the other end.

"Hey baby how you been?"

Taehyung clenched his jaw and let out a tiny growl. "Baby? Who the fuck is this?" He snapped, sitting up with his face red and fists balled up. "Hello?!"

The other line was quiet for a moment. "Damn, Namjoon, didn't know your voice could get so high pitched. Who is this?"

Taehyung growled. "Who is this? Who is this? That's what I'd like to ask you! Who the hell are you and why are you calling Namjoon?!"

There was loud laughing on the other end. "Fuck, does my baby boy have a mate now—?"

And at that moment, the phone was snatched out of Taehyung's hands and the omega guiltily looked up to see a damp-looking Namjoon, fresh out of the shower and looking attractive as hell, scowling down at him. He raised the phone to his ear and muttered. "Hello?"

He raised an eyebrow when Taehyung scrambled to his feet. "Yeah? Oh. Hey, J. Yeah, why the hell are you calling so late and talking to my mate for? Yes of course I fucking do, shithead." He began to walk away but Taehyung waddled after him, eyes big and round. He whined, and Namjoon gave him a sideways glance and his eyes widened in surprise.

Taehyung's hands were up to his breasts, curled inwards like two paws, and his eyes were big and sparkly and sad. His lip was jutting out in the most cutest pout in the world and Namjoon faltered with his phone. Taehyung tipped his head to the side and whined again, this time, more louder, and the omega dropped to the floor and rubbed his cheek against Namjoon's calves like some sort of dog.

"Yeah. Um. J-J, I call you back later."

Taehyung scowled. J-J? He didn't like that at all. Was this how Namjoon felt every time he called Seokjin Seokie, or Jinnie?

"God. Why were you yelling?!" Namjoon uttered angrily, hoisting Taehyung up so the omega was now flat against his mound of pillows and blankets, all soaked in Namjoon's scent.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "He called you baby! And the—the profile name has a bunch of suggestive emojis and I got curious! And jealous." Taehyung pouted and looked down. "I can only call you baby."

Namjoon scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Look. That was my friend from high school. He calls me baby and baby boy to piss me off 'cause I used to hate being called that shit." He flopped down beside him. "It's a best friend thing. I'm sure you can understand: you have a Jimin."

Taehyung pouted up his lips even more and Namjoon sighed. He knew what the boy was asking for, so he leaned over, pulled the omega close to him and kissed him. The omega giggled instantly, snuggling into Namjoon's chest with a big laugh, and the omega rubbed his tummy. "I can't believe we're having triplets..."

"Jooyeon's gonna be a big brother of three." Namjoon said with a soft laugh, nuzzling his nose against Taehyung's neck. "Did you get the genders yet?" He asked curiously, eyes wide.

"That's next month." Taehyung said with a yawn, closing his eyes. "They're like, lemon-sized right now or something." He peered down at his belly and pulled his shirt up to stare fondly at his protruding stomach, and Namjoon placed a hand over it, rubbing it. "Mm...feels nice." Taehyung said with a giggle, leaning back. "When you touch me...I get these tingles."

Namjoon snorted. "Really?"

He smacked his chest. "Don't laugh! It's true. It's like we're meant to be, y'know?" He smiled goofily and laid his head down. "Like soulmates..."

Namjoon frowned. "I don't feel any tingles."

"Shu-shut up!"

-

ugh how fucking cute is thissssssdds