64

Taehyung released onto a sleeping Jimin's chest shamefully, his cheeks red and panting as the hot white liquid coated Jimin's t-shirt. As he finished squirting out his release, he almost instantly began humping the pillows between his leg again. At this point, Hoseok and Jimin were beginning to stir, and Taehyung just thrusted forward faster.

Jimin yawned and opened his eyes, widening them when he saw what mess Taehyung had done to him.

Slick was soaking Hoseok's shirt and cum was on Jimin's. Groaning, Jimin's eyes turned a gooey gold, spurred by the scent of Taehyung's need, and even Hoseok let out a tiny whimper. Hoseok softly suckled on Taehyung's neck, instincts taking over, as an omega should always try to help another omega if in heat, and the youngest thrashed and moaned.

Jimin gently pushed down the pillow and stared at Taehyung's angry red cock, rubbing the tip and kissing him, licking his pretty heart shaped lips and their tongues and fangs clashing desperately. As Jimin was kicked into a forced heat due to Taehyung's fluctuations, Hoseok was just feeling incredibly horny, as he couldn't have heats during pregnancy, he just had to deal with his wild mood swings and cravings and hormones.

But the hot, passionate love making session between the three omegas didn't last long as Seokjin could smell the overpowering pheromones from miles away and he burst into the room to see Jimin and Taehyung humping each other's cocks and Hoseok gently thrusting Taehyung's clothed ass, gasping adorably. Seokjin had to admit that all alphas did have a slight kink of watching omegas have sex, and the sight of his mate so turned on by the scent of another omega's need made him growl, but for God's sake Hoseok was pregnant, and he was dry humping Taehyung, one of his patients.

"Oh my God," Seokjin muttered, shaking his head as he first pulled Hoseok out and led him to their bedroom. Hoseok's eyes were golden and he whined, grabbing at his alpha's coat and drooling at his clementine scent. But Seokjin had to take Jimin out before they started fucking, and he did just that.

"Seokie fuck me," Jimin cooed, and Seokjin ignored the lewd comments spurred by the heat and dialed up Jungkook. "Alpha~ alpha fuck me~"

Seokjin shot Jimin a look and the omega quieted down. Even in heats, omegas should always obey alphas. So Jimin just snuggled into Seokjin's side, biting his tiny fangs onto Seokjin's doctor's coat, and Seokjin ignored him. Jungkook picked up on the other end soon after, his voice sleepy.

"Uh, Seokjin? Why are you calling so early in the morning?"

He quickly explained the situation and waited for Jungkook to come and pick up Jimin, Namjoon, and Taehyung. He heard Taehyung's desperate yells come from the guest bedroom and he sighed, drumming his fingers on the arm rest. God, being a doctor was stressful.

When Jungkook arrived, Seokjin explained to let Namjoon and Taehyung in the same room, as Taehyung's heat was fluctuating over the past two weeks and Namjoon's wounds were already healing, thanks to the alpha genetics. The two would have to renew their marks that were already slightly beginning to fade, and Seokjin told him to keep them in the room. Jungkook nodded and picked up all three of them tiredly, drove home and dropped each of them off in their respective rooms.

-

Namjoon was confused.

He woke up when Jungkook tried to carry him into his room and Namjoon thrashed and ended up falling on the floor. With a groan, as his ass made hard contact with the ground, he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Ah! Hyung, I am so sorry I didn't mean to drop you!" Jungkook squeaked, kneeling in front of his brother to help him stand. Namjoon rubbed his butt and rolled his eyes, sliding a hand under his shirt and scratching his stomach.