16

When the wretched doorbell rang, Namjoon was already up. His hair was a wreck, dark circles under his eyes as he opened the door to see his old girlfriend pushing forward...their son.

"Mommy, what are you doing?" Jooyeon hissed, the five year old boy was evidently oblivious to what was happening.

His ex-girlfriend looked up and stared hard at Namjoon. "Take care of him. But don't expect him to stay with you forever."

Namjoon gritted his teeth as the child was pushed towards his arms. "I don't want to get in trouble." He started. "So I will not be taking him."

"I can't take him either!" She exclaimed.

"You've been raising him for nearly six years, you held responsibility in court for him for the rest of his life and," he took a deep breath. "You put a restraining order on me, and you even said I didn't have to send any child support!" He spat and his ex-girlfriend flinched.

"Y-yes, I did, but that's because you didn't have any money! Now you're literally swimming in money!" She said. "I...I'm not so lucky, okay?"

"I don't care. He's your responsibility, you even said so yourself in front of the fucking government. I'm not risking my life for your son."

"He's your son as well!" She growled out. "It's your blood, too!"

"Mama...why are you yelling?" Jooyeon murmured, his round eyes innocent. Namjoon sighed, gritting his teeth. He really did take after him a lot: with his similar facial structure to Namjoon, his button nose and the little dimples that caved in on each cheek when the boy pursed his lips. "Who is this man?"

"Baby, you're...you're gonna be living with him from now on, okay?" She said softly, crouching down in front of him and smiling. The boy frowned and shook his head.

"No, I like Mama's place..." He murmured.

"No, sweetheart, you don't understand." She ruffled her hair and sighed. "This is your real Daddy. He'll take care of you, okay? He'll take care of you..."

Namjoon exhaled loudly. "Can you two leave now? I don't want anyone to even see you two. My brother's bound to wake soon." Namjoon jittered slightly, hands trembling.

"He's already awake."

Namjoon spun around, his muscles bunching up in shock as he saw Jungkook, shirtless, his lips parted in shock and his eyes narrowed, hurt. They looked as if he had been betrayed and Namjoon's breath hitched. "Kook—"

"Y-you have a son?" Jungkook breathed, stepping forward to stare hard at Jooyeon, who backed up against his mother's chest with a whimper. "H-hyung...you d-didn't tell me?"

"You didn't tell your family?" His girlfriend gasped, standing. "Namjoon, that wasn't part of the deal!" She said incredulously.

"I—okay, look!" Namjoon snarled, ice piercing the air and causing Jungkook's legs to quiver. Not because of how powerful Namjoon's pheromones were but because of the fact that he was an uncle.

To the girlfriend that had abused Namjoon.

-

"Feel better?"

Taehyung shuddered when Seokjin pulled out his fingers, slick pooling out of his stretched hole lewdly. He sighed out a relieved breath, murmuring his thanks when Seokjin stood to clean the semen littered over his chest and softly wiped over his hole, cleaning him up. "Feeling a lot better...yeah..." Taehyung's eyes drooped and Seokjin nodded, tossing the tissues in the little trashbag that was nearly overflowing with teabags, used herbs, and tissues soaked with sexual liquids. "T-thanks, Seokie..."

"Anytime, Taehyung." Seokjin pulled up his sleeves and set down a little white box. "These are some more teabags, but your heat cramps should subside and you should stop craving for an alpha's touch soon." Seokjin nodded when Taehyung sat up and shook himself, his gaze still slightly fucked out.

"M'kay...You going home now then?" Taehyung yawned and Seokjin nodded.

"Have a good rest of your day, Taehyung." Seokjin patted the top of Taehyung's head and the omega smiled before sleepily resting back on his bed, eyes drooping. Heats exhausted Taehyung, and he knew he still had a third of the week left to go through the embarrassing way his body would continue to heavily slick at the smallest of touches.

When he tried to fall back asleep, his phone blared loudly which caused him to groan but he accepted the call anyways.

"Yo, TaeTae! You will not believe what news I've got to tell you!" It was Jimin, yipping and slightly breathless. Taehyung's eyebrows knitted together and he snorted.

"Oh yeah? And what would that be?" Taehyung said.

"Open your door, bitch, I'm here to tell you the goddamn news!" Jimin giggled. "Oh, shit it's already open. I'm coming in~"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and waved at Jimin when the omega literally leaped on top of bed with Taehyung before Jimin pulled back in surprise. "Heat?" The elder asked and Taehyung nodded. "Well, those cramps aren't gonna be distracting you after you hear this."

Taehyung sighed. "Would you just spill it? I'm salty that you didn't tell me you and Jungkook are—"

"Namjoon has a son!"