95

i'm cackling y'all still can't believe namjoon cooks in this fanfic lolol ik he succs at cooking irl but its still hot to imagine joonie cooking a nice breakfast for his bby(s)

- three months later -

"Holy fucki—not again."

Namjoon dropped his briefcase and groaned, staring at his mate on the bed. It had happened again, again again again! And Namjoon was tired of it.

Three months into Taehyung's pregnancy, and the boy was nesting every single day. He'd come home to a mountain of blankets and pillows and his old clothes all stinking of mint buried into his mate's chest as he curled up in the middle of all of it. He looked sleepy, content, and when Namjoon cleaned it all up, Taehyung would wake up and demand for snuggles.

"Get up, you big doof," Namjoon grumbled, and Taehyung jerked awake. The omega's hair was all messy and his cheeks were oddly puffy, and Namjoon had to stop and admire his baby's beautiful face. "Oh, how cute~" Namjoon cooed, and Taehyung sleepily looked up when Namjoon squeezed his cheeks.

"Joonie?" Taehyung sat up with a big yawn and he rubbed his eyes.

"Baby," Namjoon dove into the nest and instantly just went to kissing him, drowning in his creamy sweet scent, smacking his lips against his. "Oh, fuck...so needy, baby..."

Taehyung whined and brought Namjoon close to him, sighing. "I missed you, Joonie..."

Namjoon chuckled and held his waist. "I missed you more...how's Jooyeon doing? Did you tell him?"

Taehyung giggled. "He's ah, kinda unhappy. 'Cause he said he wanted to be the 'star' of the house, but when I showed him the pictures he got excited." He yawned and snuggled into his mate's chest. "Do you have time to come to the ultrasound with me tomorrow at Seokjin's? It's gonna see if we're having triplets or not."

Namjoon blinked. "S-so soon?"

"Well, yeah." Taehyung looked up. "It's been about eleven weeks now, y'know."

Namjoon nodded, tucking him back into his messy nest. "Yeah. Yeah, I'll go. When is it?"

"Twelve thirty." Taehyung said giddily, his eyes a bright gold. He tried to hug into Namjoon's chest, but the alpha snickered and pulled away.

"Wait, baby, I gotta wash up first. I stink." Namjoon got up and slipped off his top, and Taehyung's nostrils flared. His mate smelled so good to him: like a sort of wintery mint that was oddly sweet, and Taehyung just wanted to engulf himself in that scent. So he wanted to shower with Namjoon, and he instantly got up and began stripping as well, surprising Namjoon. "Wh-what are you doing?"

Taehyung took off his panties and scuttled besides Namjoon, hugging his side. "I wanna shower with you~" He sang cutely, all while Namjoon tried really hard not to look at Taehyung's cute little cock swinging between his legs.

Namjoon stuttered. "W-with me?"

Taehyung nodded, hungrily looking down before loosening Namjoon's belt. "Let's go." He said with a lick of his lips, tugging off the leather belt and slipping his jeans off. Namjoon gulped, allowing Taehyung to strip him down. The omega grinned, looking up before hooking his tiny fangs into the hem of Namjoon's boxers and pulling them down. Namjoon gaped: just staring at how needy Taehyung was acting, and not to mention his aroused scent turning the air pungent. It was thick and suffocating, and it turned Namjoon on so much that when the boxers came off, his cock jumped out and slapped Taehyung in the face.