54

just wanted to spill this chapter bc i'm lonely and vmin is important so here's the time jimin and tae had to fuck each other because they were on vacation and they both had their heats at the same time :D (it happened very recently, around the time the two were both hired at namjoon's restaurant)

-

Taehyung and Jimin had both felt it. The hot stirring in their stomachs as they both trotted into their hotel room on their vacation in Japan. But as Taehyung excused himself to the bathroom to put on a pad and boil himself a cup of tea that he had brought with him, Jimin's hand darted out to grab at his.

"Jimin?" Taehyung questioned, turning around as Jimin stared a bit blankly up at him. "Uh, something wrong?"

"T-Tae, m-my...my heat." Jimin whimpered, and Taehyung gulped. The hot, coiling in his stomach contracted and Taehyung flinched, flushing when his slick began to trickle down his legs, throwing the clean air off with the pungent scent of berries and cream, mixed with peach. Jimin's eyes looked hopeful and the omega scrambled up,  grabbing Taehyung's flannel shirt. "You too?" He gasped, eyes golden, and Taehyung felt a little...odd.

"J-Jimin, we should go drink the tea..." Taehyung whispered, but the elder had pushed him down to the bed and Taehyung wasn't refusing.

In fact, he kind of wanted this.

"Tae," Jimin breathed, and Taehyung keened forward, hips jerking up desperately as Jimin fumbled for his pants. Taehyung sat up and gently placed his mouth above Jimin's pants, his tiny fangs sinking into the hook of his belt and pulling it off swiftly, before tugging his boxers down, but he halted.

Jimin did the same for Taehyung, but used his hands.

Taehyung looked up, his eyes swirling gold meeting Jimin's own, and the omega bit his lip, giggling a little as Taehyung smiled.

"Are we gonna regret this?" Taehyung asked, sitting up, his hands residing hesitantly on Jimin's boxers. "How will we both even...do it?" Taehyung licked his bottom lip and looked down, their tiny cocks shamelessly creating little tents in their boxers, and Taehyung shyly tucked his back with one hand.

Jimin shrugged, leaning back and ruffling up his pink hair, and Taehyung blinked, tipping his head. The two were both used to submitting, to being fucked, so...who would top?

"I think...we can both try." Jimin said quietly, cheeks dusting pink. "Topping."

Taehyung squeaked and looked down, about to refuse when another shudder ran through his body and he keened forward. Jimin, too, leaned forward, and gently, he took out his cock. Small, pink, and adorable, spurting out a little bit of precum, a little bigger than Taehyung's as Jimin gently tugged his out, and softly, he rubbed his tip against Taehyung's.

"Oh." Taehyung gasped, nodding, falling forward on Jimin's chest. "J-Jimin..."

"Tae..." Jimin whimpered back, and the two omegas softly rubbed their cocks together until they were cumming torrents down their chest. Shivering, Jimin fell back onto the sheets, crawling on top of Taehyung, pressing his lips to Taehyung's. It was sloppy, a clash of tiny omega fangs and eager pink tongues attempting to be dominant, but the two ended up just submitting to each other in a mess of whines and gasps.

"C-can't," Taehyung sobbed out, "w-want you to p-put it in m-me..." He looked up desperately.

Jimin whined and shook his head, his head sinking into Taehyung's chest. "That's n-not fair..."

"P-please, Jimin," Taehyung licked his lips and flipped himself around, causing Jimin to move to the side, gulping when Taehyung started arching his back into the air, legs shaking.

So Jimin crouched above the omega, peppering kisses along Taehyung's neck, and gently eased himself between Taehyung's hole. It was easy, because Jimin was small and omegas were made to take alpha knots, and also because Taehyung was wet. Jimin gently began to thrust forward, his hips stuttering already, uneasily thrusting as he had never felt this sort of pleasure. Taehyung jerked forward with each sloppy thrust with a cross-eyed moan, biting his lip and turning around to give Jimin a rather seductive look.

Jimin flushed and leaned over so his chest was touching his back and he was humping into Taehyung, gasping, both of them letting out cute little moans. Eventually, Jimin pulled out because Taehyung had tightened around him, his cock spurting out on his chest, and Jimin came a little on the bedsheets, and then after a short break, Taehyung and Jimin switched positions and started again.

He was a little more firm than Jimin, due to just how desperate he was to cum, and because he sort of liked the way Jimin held his hands as Taehyung thrusted in. He giggled and tucked his head against Jimin's forehead, kissing him gently. It didn't take long for Taehyung to reach climax: omegas came rather easily.

So three hours later, full of kissing and more passionate moments of sex between two omegas, the two were curled up on a bed full of clean sheets, (Jimin had volunteered to shyly go down to the front desk and subtly explain what happened, and the front lady was very kind as to quickly clean out their sheets), all bathed and squeaky clean.

They had drunken their cups of herbal tea that Seokjin provided them, and their bellies were warm and content, back to an ease. The two were a little shy, maybe a little embarrassed, as they had done some pretty kinky things in their desperation for pleasure, but neither one was complaining as they laid in a tangle of legs and hugs.

"Hey, Tae...?" Jimin whispered, his eyes round as Taehyung blinked open his eyes, looking back at the older. "I love you."

Taehyung burst out giggling and smacked his chest. "Love you too~" he softly kissed Jimin's forehead teasingly, and Jimin erupted in a red blush. Jimin smacked Taehyung's chest and spun around.

Taehyung ended up spooning him anyways.

-

oof bff goals 😔👌