111

Taehyung was incredibly giddy that morning.

He had come fresh out of the shower, humming along to one of his favorite songs while slipping on a pair of cute yellow panties and long, baggy sweatpants, skipping out into the bedroom and brushing his hair back. Namjoon had gone out to the kitchen earlier to fix breakfast, so Taehyung took the moment to rummage through Namjoon's closet and find the hoodie with the strongest scent on it.

When he found it, he slipped it on and giggled adorably, his round cheeks squishing up happily as he smiled to himself at the warm, minty scent surrounding his body. He stood, opening the windows and letting some pale sunlight filter through the blinds as it was cloudy out, and Taehyung yawned before making his way out to the kitchen.

"Joonie~ I'm done. What's for breakfa—what is she doing here?!"

Taehyung froze up in shock, his entire body going rigid and he felt his hands clench up besides him. What? Was his vision failing him, or was Soohyun really sitting in the living room sofa right now?

The female omega smirked, lifting a hand and waving. "Hi, bitch." She sang. She was sprawled out on the sofa, wearing nothing but one of Taehyung's favorite shirts and a pair of skimpy, revealing lace panties. Taehyung gaped and looked up when he saw Namjoon peek into the living room and Taehyung fumed.

"Namjoon!" He squeaked, his face reddening with anger. "Why would you let her in?! Looking like that?!"

But to his shock, instead of Namjoon agreeing and apologizing, the alpha scoffed and made his way over to Soohyun. "Yeah. About this, Tae...I don't really like you anymore. You're boring and those girls are kinda right." Namjoon shrugged, scratching the nape of his neck. "You're getting kinda fat." Before he brought the female omega to his lap and began making out with her.

And Taehyung screamed out in horror, his eyes widening in shock as the two began sucking on each other's faces and making lewd noises. Soohyun smirked, shooting Taehyung a triumphant look before moaning loudly and grinding her hips down onto Namjoon's crotch, and the alpha gripped her waist and growled out. "Fuck. You're so much better than Taehyung..."

Taehyung sank to his knees in shock. His mind was buzzing wildly and he didn't know what he should do. Namjoon? Making out with Soohyun? Impossible.

Tears filled his eyes and Taehyung clenched his jaw. No. This couldn't be happening. Not in any universe would Namjoon ever go back and make out with that bitch like this, but the proof was right there. He was! He really was. And Taehyung was devastated. What would he do? He had triplets. Triplets. Oh God.

He felt nauseous. He had to throw up, to leave and forget everything.

Namjoon never loved him.

He never did.

He was used.

Nobody loved him.

He was useless and hideous and fat and he wanted to just disappear from the face of the planet at that moment. He scrambled to his feet and stumbled back into the bedroom blankly, grappling for the bathroom door before locking himself in and vomiting into the toilet bowl, all while sobbing miserably in defeat.

-

Namjoon woke to the sound of someone whimpering.

The alpha's eyebrows twitched, and he groaned out softly before opening his eyes, expecting to see some sort of light in the room and he was about to heave himself out of bed. But to his surprise, it was still dark.

Yawning irritably, he sat up and stretched out his arms before leaning over and clicking open his phone to check the time. 2:47 AM. Namjoon frowned, rubbing his heavy eyelids in surprise, yawning again. It was still late, and there was still time to sleep, so why did he wake up?

This is a waste of my lifespan. Fuck it, I need sleep.

And Namjoon tossed his phone back on the counter, fluffing out his pillow before falling back onto the bed, closing his eyes when he heard it.

A whimper.

Namjoon blinked open one eye in surprise, lifting his head and peering over to the body besides him. Taehyung was curled up tightly in a ball, his body extremely hot, the blankets curled up around him in a sort of nest, and the omega was shaking. Violently.

Namjoon cooed, scooting closer and bringing Taehyung close to his chest, petting his head and pressing his nose to the mating mark on his neck. The omega crooned, turning over with his eyes still shut tightly, a long whine drawing itself from his lips and Namjoon kissed the puffiness of them softly. The alpha brushed his hair back, blowing the silver locks out of his face and admiring his mate's natural beauty, when Taehyung blinked open his eyes suddenly.

And he was even more shocked when Taehyung's eyes filled with tears, and Namjoon made soft, relaxing noises, wiping the tears away instantly. "Baby, you're crying. Don't cry. What's wrong?" He kissed Taehyung's lips and slid his hands down to his hips, bringing him so that their bodies were touching, their scents wringing together beautifully and evidently calming the trembling omega a little.

Taehyung gripped Namjoon's shirt and snuggled into him, hiding his face into the crook of Namjoon's neck. "B-bad dream. Really, really bad dream." He whispered, hiccuping and shaking his head. "Really bad...thought it was real..."

Namjoon smiled, laughing softly. "A bad dream? You should've let me kiss you to sleep then, and chase those nightmares away." He cooed, pinching Taehyung's ass in his hands and making the omega whine irritably. "What? I can't help it. They're so soft..."

Taehyung smacked his chest and pressed himself closer to Namjoon, disgruntled. "Pervert."

"Beauty." Namjoon responded dreamily, giggling when Taehyung instantly flushed and looked away.

"Shut up..."

-

awkward jooyeon chap next ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)