78

"Joonie?"

Taehyung swallowed a mouthful of water and frowned. Namjoon looked down and tipped his head, glasses perched on his nose. Taehyung was seated on his lap, because Taehyung was currently being extremely needy and he wanted a ton of skin ship. "Um. I have something to tell you."

Namjoon looked calmly down, nodding. The entire chaotic things that happened last night had come to a sort of tranquil agreement to allow their relationship to continue, however, their parents told Namjoon that he would not be able to have pups with Taehyung.

But that was obviously not going to go through, and Namjoon had already planned a date to have pups. He will mate Taehyung, and he wouldn't let anyone stop him.

"Yes baby? Go ahead." He petted Taehyung's hair and the omega looked up, and began telling Namjoon about his run in with Soohyun at the park.

"She wants Jooyeon back," Taehyung whispered, tears filling his eyes. Jooyeon was currently snoring on the bed, fingers twitching, his arm hugged around the Ryan plushie he brought with him almost everywhere. "But I won't let her have him."

Namjoon cleared his throat. "Ah. Um." Namjoon held onto Taehyung's waist a little tighter. "We don't need to think about her anymore." He brought Taehyung's head against his neck and nodded. "She's irrelevant in our world, baby...you don't need to worry about her. Jooyeon is staying with us."

Taehyung nodded. "I'm just scared."

"You don't have to be." Namjoon murmured. "He's with us now."

Namjoon ended up taking Taehyung out for a walk around his town, not admiring the view but instead admiring Taehyung's awe-struck face. The younger was bouncing and loping around, stopping to blow at a patch of dandelions, picking out a couple of lilac-colored flowers that Namjoon took and weaved into a little flower crown with the stems. (have y'all ever made rings out of grass and put a little flower in the middle cus i did that a lot as a kid and i'm getting nostalgic omfg i remember my parents telling me it was a girly thing ). Taehyung giggled and took Namjoon's hand and danced around the streets.

"Stop being a goof," Namjoon chuckled when Taehyung twirled into his arms, his lacy flowing outfit puffing out around his waist as he spun, capturing his tiny waist adorably. "Damn. You dressed up all pretty for me?"

Taehyung blushed. "I-I felt pretty wearing this..."

"And you look pretty as well." Namjoon grinned widely until his dimples were showing and Taehyung cupped Namjoon's cheeks, leaning in to rub their noses together. Namjoon sighed, holding his waist close to him, their hips brushing against each other. (y'kNOW HOW CUTE THIS POSITION IS UGH). Namjoon parted his lips and Taehyung tipped his chin up, eyes fluttering shut and their lips touched, the omega smiling into the kiss. They swayed a little, his hands sliding up his sides and Taehyung's hands went from his cheeks down to his shoulders, standing on his tip toes to kiss him harder.

They were too busy, lost in their own little world together that they didn't see Namjoon's parents watching them from the window. Namjoon's mother sighed, resting her head on her hand and his father rubbed his wife's side.

"I remember when we did that." He said quietly, sitting down beside her. "When we were young and had found a newfound love like that." He looked down when his wife didn't respond and he sighed, looking at her concerned expression. "You're still worried? Even though you're watching them do this?" He looked back up at his son who was now just staring at his mate's eyes, his eyes that were once blank and blurred with pain now sparkling with love, an almost euphoric expression crossing his son's features beautifully. "Don't you just see the love?"

Mrs. Kim sighed, nodding. "I do. I really do see it."

"Then what's with the long face?"

"I'm just afraid." She stared as they spun around with their hands interlocked, laughing animatedly, Taehyung grinning widely and teasingly twirling around so his clothes flowed out prettily around his elbows and waists like silk, dancing like a beautiful lilac with Namjoon smiling at him from a couple feet away. "That if something goes wrong, they will both be hurt."

"They know that," said Mr. Kim quietly, "and you must always be ready to be hurt in a relationship."

"Love is...painful." Mrs. Kim sighed deeply, her eyes tearing up. "Both of my little babies have grown up into strong alphas with beautiful mates. Time really flies...I hope they don't break their own hearts...my little pups are now bloomed."

"They bloomed a long time ago." Mr. Kim tugged her away from the windowsill and smiled at her. He mockingly bowed, holding out a hand jokingly and grinning in a way that looked so similar to Namjoon's smile. "Shall we dance?"

"Joonie~! Watch me!"

Namjoon laughed loudly as Taehyung spun around and danced, shouting with his cheeks pink and sweat dotting his forehead a little, his hair tousled from dancing and the wind that began to blow softly across the hills and the quiet town. Namjoon giggled when Taehyung spun into his arms, his lips outstretched in a huge boxy grin, and Taehyung jumped up and smooched him again.

"I love you." Taehyung rubbed their lips together, not quite kissing but close enough to send little electric waves through their body. "I love you, Namjoon."

Namjoon felt his heart burst, swelling up happily. "Oh, I love you more, Kim Taehyung, my beautiful rose."

Taehyung kissed his mating mark firmly. "Let's go places." He said, looking up determinedly.

"Let's go places." He agreed, and he connected their lips again.

-

MMMMMMMMMMMM ROMANTIC LOVE U CANT FIND IN THIS SOCIETY :(

i'm feeling better ty for all the wishes :( also i made it to the campsite safely! it's raining pretty hard in az rn tho bc of hurricanes or smth, so we haven't been able to makes s'mores.

here's a quickie update for u lovey babies, goodnight uwu i'm in a good mood