130

-three years later-

"Jooyeon! You didn't tell me you're going out on a date!"

Jooyeon froze up, scrambling up from fixing his hair and diivng into his bed, casually pulling out his phone and scrolling through it. "What date?" He called out nonchalantly, rolling his eyes when Taehyung burst in with shiny, expecting eyes.

"What—you—? Jayeon told me she overheard you talking to somebody on the phone!" Taehyung blinked, confused.

Jooyeon snorted. "Mom, Jayeon's just pissed at me because I stole her candy and she's going through her first rut. Of course she's gonna spew some shit like that."

Taehyung wrinkled his nose at Jooyeon's choice of language and plopped down on the bed besides him, ruffling his cleanly cut short hair. "Alright, alright. Don't target the girl's first rut...she's growing her fangs, maybe I just didn't hear her correctly."

Jooyeon shrugged and nodded. "Yep. Anyways, m'going to sleep. Night, Mom." He kissed Taehyung's cheek and laid back on the bed and Taehyung cooed, ignorning the fact that it was still two in the afternoon.

"Goodnight my baby~"

And as Taehyung left the room, smiling softly, the omega didn't miss the way Jooyeon cursed at his mistake and got back up in front of the mirror, fixing his shirt and styling his hair.

"Love?"

Taehyung squeaked, looking up at Namjoon who yawned and back-hugged his mate. "Wanna go check up on the candy shop? We're opening today."

Taehyung gasped. "Really!"

Namjoon chuckled. "Yes, really."

-

"No, Yoongi, put that box of lollipops down, those aren't yours!"

Yoongi pouted and stuck his tongue out despite his cheeks being that continuous hot shade of red, his eyes remained watery. It turned out, much to Taehyung and Namjoon's shock, that Yoongi was their only omega pup. He had been showing symptoms of his first heat, like chills and hot flashes, a burning fever, and pain. He wouldn't slick until he turned sixteen, and the cravings for an alpha's touch wouldn't come until he was eighteen.

"Yoongi," Taehyung warned as he fluffed out his pink apron, "Dada said to put that back a long time ago."

As Taehyung was in the midst of scolding his youngest son, the door rang as it opened, chiming bells and he looked up, expecting to see Namjoon when instead, much to his surprise, Jooyeon shyly was holding hands with a smaller, much nimbler boy besides him.

Taehyung's eyes widened. Surely Jooyeon hadn't...?

"Mom, t-this is my boyfriend." Jooyeon looked down at his feet and Jooyeon's boyfriend flushed when he met Taehyung's gaze. "Uh, his name is Mingyu..."

Mingyu nervously bowed his head. "N-nice to meet you, Mrs—I mean, Mr? Uh, well, Kim."

Taehyung straightened himself up, eyes still round. Jooyeon looked on the verge of having a panic attack and the alpha gulped before shaking Taehyung's side. "Mom! What do you think?"

Taehyung looked at Mingyu who flinched and stood on his tiptoes. Taehyung bit down on his lip and whirled around when he heard Namjoon come in with a gruff noise, plopping down three boxes filled of candy. Mingyu eyed the candy shop with round, curious eyes as behind Namjoon, Jungkook came hobbling in carrying a whole whopping six boxes while spitting at Namjoon's feet. "Beat that, noob—" Jungkook teased, and Taehyung squealed.