50

Taehyung loved snuggles.

It was quite obvious at this point how much Taehyung liked to be babied and he absolutely needed skinship to get himself through the day.

So as Namjoon hopped into bed beside him, snuggling into Taehyung's giant nest of pillows and warm blankets, Taehyung let out a happy sort of noise and curled up on top of Namjoon, giggling as the alpha closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. This was how they had gone to sleep for a couple of days now, with Namjoon hugging Taehyung's waist to him, and Taehyung bursting with happiness, contently leaning on his chest and smiling goofily.

"Tae, baby," Namjoon flipped both of them to their sides so they were facing each other, and Taehyung nodded. "How do you feel about...not coming to work anymore?"

Taehyung blinked. "What's with the sudden question?"

Namjoon shrugged. "I feel like you've got a lot on your plate. Y'know, Jimin's worried about you a lot, and I am too. You don't have to come to work, I've got three hostesses and you're one of them. Jooyeon's growing, and he's becoming a handful to take care of yourself since I'm busy working out so much." Namjoon tipped Taehyung's chin up and frowned. "I wanna help you destress a bit."

Taehyung huffed and wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck, closing his eyes and bringing his face into Namjoon's chest, feeling warm, like he was sleeping on a gigantic cloud that smelled of mint and berries.

"So?"

Taehyung huffed again and nodded. "Yeah, I...I won't go to work anymore..."

Namjoon sighed, relieved that he was able to allow Taehyung to stop fussing over what happened at the restaurant. "Thank God." He nuzzled the top of his head. "You've been an excellent hostess, love, but, you're way too stressed."

"Says the one whose really stressed." Taehyung teased. "You need some sleep. Let's talk about this tomorrow: it's Saturday, and Jooyeon's going on that school field trip to the museum, isn't he?"

Namjoon blushed and nodded. "Yeah."

Taehyung laid down beside him. "Well, in that case, goodnight, boyfriend~"

Namjoon turned even redder. "Y-yeah. Night."

-

"What do you mean, he's being dropped from all of his classes?"

Namjoon stared in disbelief at the principal standing smugly in front of him, her pointy nose perching her ugly round glasses, her hair tied back in an extremely tight bun that had Namjoon shocked that her hairline was still perfectly in place. The lady stacked some papers neatly to the side and turned back to him.

"He's missed school more than three weeks, we've given him a bonus week already because of his situation in an Early Mating and having a pup." She had a disdainful expression on her face and Namjoon scowled as her gaze lingered on Namjoon's shoulder dissaprovingly. "And even so, he continues to come to school and distract everyone with the scent of his arousals and marks."

Namjoon had not expected to be called in early to his boyfriend's school on a Saturday, and Taehyung had been extremely exhausted so he had gone in place of his mate, only to recieve the ridiculous news that this ugly hag was dropping his mate from his classes. And Taehyung was so intent on graduating so that he could pass college!

"What? You can't be serious!" He snapped, rolling his fists up as the lady rolled her eyes and typed noisily on her computer. Namjoon growled. "You can't do that! He paid for those classes. Hell, I'll pay each class double if you really are intent on dropping him from the classes."

The lady sighed. "That's not how things work here, Mr. Kim. And as his mate, I thought you should be more responsible. I'm sorry. But if you will, out of my office please. I have more work to attend to."

And so Namjoon ended up in front of the school, watching Jooyeon clamber noisily onto the bus, his little friends yapping behind, happily following suit. Mrs. Lee sent him a soft, smiling look and Namjoon gave one back, watching as Jooyeon poked his head out of the window and waved obnoxiously at him. "Daddy! Daddy, do you see me? I'm right here! M'gonna go see dinosaur skeletons!"

Namjoon raised a hand back. Jooyeon blew a kiss, giggling happily before slipping back into the bus. The engine revved softly, the tires hissing before the bus took off.

Namjoon carded a hand through his hair and bit his lip worriedly.

What was he going to do about Taehyung? Did the omega really feel that attached to him, to the point of where he was distracting his classmates with the scent of an omega's distraught, their need for an alpha?

His cheeks flushed a little at that. He could just imagine Taehyung pouting adorably in class, enviously staring at the couples that walked by because he wanted to be with Namjoon so badly.

Namjoon sighed and striaghtened up. He had an idea. It was risky but... He made up his mind.

He'd just have to do a mating ritual.

SOMEBODY CHOP MY PEE PEE OFF PLS I WALKD INTO THE WRoNG CLASS AND ITS BEEN 8 WEEKS SINCE SCHOOL STRATED im so humilated

on another note, namjoon bouta get some aSS