87

"No, it's a mistake." Namjoon panicked. "We haven't—we haven't seen each other in years and he thinks we're still messing around!" He looked up. "He thinks we're still together! And this is the first time I'm seeing you in three years!"

{After the breakup with Soohyun, Namjoon messed around a lot with other random omegas, smoked, drank a lot and missed out on a ton of school. He was a little 18 yr old rebellious, depressed, broken alpha. His parents don't know about this.}

The girl in front of him scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Seems like you've gone all soft for this dude anyways. I'll see you later, Namjoon."

Namjoon gulped, not even caring. He had to get Taehyung back. He scooped Jooyeon up into his arms and ran after Taehyung's direction. You could see the lilac haired boy walking away sullenly, his pretty outfit attracting tons of attention, making Namjoon's blood boil.

He ran after Taehyung without hesitation, but the crosswalk turned red and Namjoon had to stop. Jooyeon was wailing in his arms and Namjoon was waiting, anticipation coursing through his veins. When the crosswalk turned white again, he ran across the street like his life depended on it and he placed Jooyeon on the sidewalk and lunged.

He felt Taehyung hit his chest and he roared. "Kim Taehyung!"

The two tumbled, eliciting a loud shriek of shock from Taehyung. Some people around them screamed, wondering if the poor omega was being raped or attacked. Namjoon stopped rolling around and looked at Taehyung, who had dirt smeared on his cheek and his eyes were red and teary, and Namjoon's heart broke in two.

"G-go away!" Taehyung squeaked, smacking his chest and scrambling up. But Jooyeon hugged him from behind, his face in Taehyung's butt, and Namjoon engulfed him from the front. "Ow! Joon, my fucking boobs!"

Namjoon pulled away and hugged him from the side. "Look, baby, that was all a misunderstanding—"

"N-no! I don't wanna talk with you, ever again! You promised, and yo-you're out fucking another g-girl." Taehyung's eyes bubbled with tears and his lip wobbled, and Namjoon held his cheeks in his hands. Taehyung sobbed and sniffled. "I-I thought you r-really only loved me, and t-that we w-would get married soon be-because I'm having your pups, and—ugh, what am I gonn-gonna do with these pups?" He looked down at his belly anxiously. "Y-yo—you cheated on me."

Namjoon sighed, cupping his cheeks harder. "Babe, stop."

"And, I'm gonna tell everyone that you cheated on me." Taehyung blabbered, wiping his nose. "And b-because ev-everyone ac-actual—actually l-likes me, t-they're all gonna y-yell at you. Y'know what, f-fuck you. Like really. Just go awa-away!"

"Taehyung."

"I just wanted to g-get married happily and h-have a g-good time wi-with you and everyone e-else but you-you're making it r-real-lly hard and, and I-I was wondering why y-you came home so late a-all the time! Now I kn-know the true reason of your lies—"

Namjoon rolled his eyes as Taehyung continued to blabber on and on, and he leaned in and kissed him. Taehyung's eyes widened, and Namjoon pulled away after a couple of moments. Jooyeon gagged, covering his eyes.

"Babe. I told you it was a mistake. She's just some girl I messed around with in high school, I literally haven't seen her in years and she showed up today at my restaurant so suddenly. I was telling her that I've changed," He wiped away Taehyung's cheeks, "and that I have a beautiful mate, and wonderful pups."

Taehyung cried harder. "R-really?" His cheeks heated up at the realization of his hasty mistake and the omega flushed.

"Really. Now stop crying." Namjoon kissed his lips again. "Let's go back to the restaurant, I'll clean you up there."