101

Taehyung was in the middle of taking a shower when the power went out.

He was rinsing himself off, humming a cute little song when the power shut off. The whirring of the electricity shutting off made him jump, and he let out a squeak of shock when he was suddenly engulfed in darkness. Shutting the water off instantly, Taehyung's instincts kicked in and he curled up into a tiny ball.

"J-Joonie!" Taehyung squeaked out nervously, his fear of the dark causing him to begin shivering. "Namjoon! P-please come in here!" He looked up, frightened, hoping that Namjoon was in the bedroom as he let out a long whine.

The doorknob turned after a long silence, and the door opened, and a flashlight shined in. Taehyung whimpered and got out of the shower tub, instantly recognizing Namjoon's sharp minty scent. "Joon...!" He mumbled, burying his face into his mate's chest.

Namjoon chuckled. "Baby, you're shaking. What's wrong?" His arm wrapped around his waist and Taehyung sniffled, his eyes big and round and teary.

"S-scary! The dark is scary!" Taehyung whimpered out, feeling guilty when he realized he had Namjoon soaking wet. "Oh. Um...can you stay in here while I change?"

Namjoon blinked and nodded, setting the flashlight onto the counter and helping Taehyung slip on his panties. The omega padded over to the cabinet, taking out a bottle of candy-scented lotion and slathering his skin with it. He finished rubbing the soft cream onto his skin and made grabby hands to Namjoon, who was fixated on the way Taehyung had rubbed the lotion onto his thighs and around his cute, perky breasts.

"Shirt and pants please." He said cutely, and Namjoon dazedly wrapped his mate's top with the cute, baggy pyjamas. He got up when he was fully clothed, shaking out his damp hair and following Namjoon out closely as the alpha shined the flashlight outside the bathroom door.

And peeking in from the bedroom was Jooyeon, his eyes round and frightened. He was clutching his Ryan stuffy in his hands and when he caught sight of Namjoon he instantly darted for his father's leg, burying his face in between Namjoon's legs and whimpering. "The lights went out! A monster swallowed our lamps."

Namjoon rolled his eyes while Taehyung scooped Jooyeon up into his arms and hobbled over to the bed, leaping underneath the bedsheets with a loud squeal. "It's the lamp-monster!" Taehyung screeched playfully, giggling when Jooyeon gasped loudly and hid underneath Taehyung's arms. "We have to hide! Daddy will protect us. Underneath the blankets!"

Jooyeon put on a determined expression, huffing and stuffing Ryan underneath the blankets before yelling: "I'll start digging!" He claimed loudly before pretending to shovel out the blankets as if it were made of dirt. "Argh! It's too much! Mommy, you get that side and I'll start on this side!"

Tagyung giggled and nodded. "We have to build an underground hut!"

"Yeah! And make space for Daddy too, but he's really big so we gotta make him fit somehow!" Jooyeon glanced over at Namjoon who had snorted and gone out to the living room for a glass of water. Jooyeon gasped dramatically, clutching his chest. "Daddy's been eaten! Mommy! Daddy's gone!"

Taehyung feigned panic. "Oh no!"

Jooyeon curled his hands into fists. "Don't worry! I'll find him, Mommy!" He grinned widely, showing off his long alpha fangs and dimples before taking Taehyung's hand and kissing it. "Mwah! I'll be back, Mommy!"

Jooyeon scrambled out of the bed and padded into the living room, screaming out for Namjoon. "Dadddddyyy! I'll protect you from the lamp-monster! Aaaaargh!"

Taehyung covered his face with his hands, stifling another giggle before leaning over to shift the flashlight to point underneath the bed for more of it to shine onto the sheets. It didn't take long for Namjoon to boredly come back, with a triumphant-looking Jooyeon clutching Namjoon's hand. The brown-haired alpha was sipping a cup of cool water, which Taehyung also took a sip out of. Jooyeon snatched the cup from their hands and gulped down the rest of the cool liquid and chucked the plastic cup across the room. "No time for snacks!" Jooyeon said firmly. "We have to dig!"

Namjoon rolled his eyes, an amused smile on his lips as Jooyeon panted and began half-punching and half-throwing the sheets to the sides off the bed. "Aha! I found the secret hide-out! Now we can sleep! Mommy, and Daddy, you sleep there, and I sleep here!"

Jooyeon scrambled over in the middle of the bed, fishing his Ryan stuffy from the blankets and curling up. "Come on! We have to sleep and refill our energy tank!"

Taehyung shot Namjoon a surprised look. "Dear, how did you learn all these new words?" He asked, laying down to Jooyeon's left while Namjoon plopped down to his right.

Jooyeon grinned. "I read the books that Daddy bought me."

Taehyung blinked. "Books?"

Namjoon sent Taehyung a cheeky smirk. "I teach Jooyeon more than just cuss words, baby."

Jooyeon laughed. "Yeah! Like fuck you, bitch!"

Taehyung's eyes widened and Namjoon let out a loud, nervous laugh and slapped a hand over Jooyeon's mouth and turned the flashlight off when Taehyung gave him the scariest look he had ever seen. When the lights went out, however, Taehyung shrunk into Jooyeon's side, and pouted before reaching over and punching Namjoon's tough bicep.

-

IM SO SICK OF THIS SHITTY MOTIVATION AHAHAHJASHSJSJIDNSOSEOEKEJDKODNSHRHEINDKDNDKEJEJDBDIENDBF

Can someone get me some holy water :(