28

Taehyung was rinsing his hands in the bathroom, wiping them dry and leaving with an excited smile on his face. Namjoon would mark him in approximately 4 hours as it was five o' clock, and Taehyung was about to rush over to the daycare when he was stopped by a couple of girls.

Who is he kidding? He means like twenty. How many girls were there what the fuck?

"Uhm, Tae oppa." One asked in the front of Taehyung cringed at their weird tone of voice. "W-we saw you talking to a guy this morning and we wanted to ask you if you had his number! He was really handsome...we wanna date him! And see who he marks!"

Taehyung internally scoffed, feeling his chest puff up proudly and his head tilt a tiny bit higher. Stupid girls. He had fallen for Taehyung, and only Taehyung.

"He's taken." He said shortly. "Marked a pretty omega just yesterday."

The girls huffed and stared at him, not believing the male. "Who is it, then?" She challenged mockingly, all traces of being cute and nice gone.

Taehyung felt a flare of anger in his stomach. Namjoon was his alpha. His his his his his his his his his his his his my alpha. "Me."

And he shoved through the girls and strutted towards the daycare, where he found Jooyeon giggling happily to himself on a swings set. He saw the pup's eyes light up as he yipped and yelled out: "Mommy! Mommy's here!" And he ran towards the gate. Taehyung looked up and saw the lady running the place nod and wave them off and Taehyung scooped him into his arms.

A fire stabbed through his hands and arms and Taehyung flinched but he held on tighter all the same. "Oh, my pup, I missed you!" Taehyung kissed his cheek and nuzzled his neck, and Jooyeon purred. "How was school?"

"Fun." Jooyeon replied, and Taehyung blinked when he realized Jooyeon's cheeks weren't swollen and puffy when he smiled. He blinked once, twice, and instantly kneeled down to open his mouth and stare at his fangs.

A warm feeling spread through his body and he smiled. He ruffled Jooyeon's hair and held his hands before quietly, smiling to himself, led them both home.

-

"No no no! What did I say about serving drinks?! Grab from the bottom, not the top! People put their mouths there! Go rinse it out and get a new one!"

"No! What the fuck? Did you use the wrong fucking sauce for this? Move aside, let me do this. Useless piece of shit."

"Chop with your fingers under your knuckles, idiots, so you don't cut your fingers so idiotically. Are you sure you graduated from the same university I did? Idiots..."

Namjoon lounged in his chair tiredly, his eyes crinkled up in annoyance as he squeezed his temples and massaged them, groaning. He glanced at the clock. Eight forty. He should start closing up now and...

And then he'd have to mark Taehyung.

He would be lying if he said he didn't feel excitement bubbling up in his chest, his eyes lighting up when he saw his phone receive several texts from his one and only.

My Love:
hi joonie. i tucked jooyeon to sleep so pls come back safe and i'll be ready for u (////)

Namjoon's heart fluttered and he grinned, texting a short but sweet: Alright, love. Get yourself prettied up. I'll be home shortly.

Namjoon sighed, stuffing his phone back onto his pockets and he slipped on his trench coat, packing his little work bag and he was in the midst of leaving when he heard a soft voice from behind.