36

"Mama smells weird in here."

Taehyung lifted his head groggily, his hair still slightly damp from the shower he had taken moments ago and his eyes brightened when he saw his pup. Taehyung cooed and went over to pick him up onto his waist, sitting onto the bed and slipping Jooyeon's backpack off.

"How was school, baby?" Taehyung asked, ignoring Jooyeon's comment about the smell of the room that was still strongly reeking of mint and berries. "Did you behave?"

"I said sowwey to the girl." He said proudly, grinning and Taehyung couldn't help but purr at how adorable Jooyeon looked, with his soft squishy face and those intimidating alpha fangs. It's just a house of alphas, isn't it? Taehyung wondered amusedly, patting Jooyeon's bum. "An' I made Mommy a card for you, drew it myself! See? I made two stawrs, one diamund, and three spawkles!" He giggled and handed the little card to Taehyung.

Taehyung stared at the funny picture of the lopsided stars and diamonds and weird stick-sparkles, but he gasped and pretended that fucking Vincent Van Gogh was painting for him. "Oh my goodness! Did you draw this? I'm so proud~! My talented little pup~"

Jooyeon blushed and laughed quietly, reaching into his pack and holding out a little machete star with a string attached, like a Christmas ornament. "My teacher help me make dis an' I wanna give to Daddy. Say sowwey cause me mad at me." Jooyeon looked down at his lap for a moment. "I love Daddy but Daddy doesn't like me?"

Taehyung ran his hands through Jooyeon's slightly tousled hair. "No, no~ remember Daddy and Mommy love you very much the same. You're our little pup, we'll always love you. Daddy's in the shower, you can give it to him when he comes out, okie, baby? Now let's go outside, I need to check up on Uncle Kook."

"Uncle Kook smelled funny today." Jooyeon hopped off his lap and placed the star on the desk in the room. "Like trees! And Uncle Kook's friend was with him in the car, they kept kissing." Jooyeon wrinkled his nose, cheeks squishing up unhappily. "Smelled like Mommy's room in da car."

Taehyung's eyes widened and he snapped his gaze up as they walked into the living room to see Jungkook unclothing a very PG18 looking Jimin, their faces mashed together and Jungkook dry humping Jimin in between his legs.

"KIM JUNGKOOK!"

-

While Taehyung took care of Uncle Kook and Jimin, Jooyeon was ushered back into Namjoon's bedroom and Jooyeon hopped onto the bed with the machete heart ornament in his hands, smiling goofily. "Daddy will love dis. I put heart on one side and star on the udder, like pretty." Jooyeon admired his sloppy craftwork with a huge grin and nodded.

As Jooyeon continued to sing songs off-pitch to himself, he heard the bathroom door open and Namjoon came out, hair wet and dripping and wearing nothing but pajama pants, a towel around his neck and Jooyeon smiled. Time for the present!

"Daddy!" Jooyeon yipped, scrambling out of bed and stumbling over a pile of clothes before grabbing Namjoon's finger (because his hand was to small to grab his entire hand) and he stared up at his father with a huge grin, dimples on each cheek that looked so familiarly similar to Namjoon. "I made you pwesent!"

Namjoon swallowed, taking the little star machete and staring at it. He looked back down at his son and smiled. "Thanks, kid." He ruffled Jooyeon's hair and Jooyeon keened, giggling. "You made this for me?"

"Uh, my teacher helped me a little! Because I got confused? But I made it for you because I love you!" Jooyeon hugged Namjoon's leg and inhaled Namjoon's sharp, but surprisingly creamy mint scent. Jooyeon frowned for a moment. He had never smelled his father's scent this sweet before! He must be in a good mood.

Namjoon's hand carded through Jooyeon's hair again. "I love you too, kid." He hesitated for a moment, staring at Jooyeon's big, sparkly eyes, with the universe in those pretty chocolate orbs and Namjoon gulped.

He leaned down and softly kissed the top of Jooyeon's head, just like Taehyung did.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, gently ruffling the boy's hair again before trodding outside.

Jooyeon was frozen for a minute before bursting out in a loud, happy giggle.

"Hehe." He looked down shyly at his feet. "Daddy wuvs me too!"

-

uhh Jooyeon has a bit of a lisp rn more than usual bc he's not used to having fangs in his mouth owo