99

next chap is gonna be the high school au i did months ago with omega!joon and alpha!tae owo i know y'all loved it so in celebration of the 100th chap i'll write up another part for u beautiful humans

double update so y'all better COMMENT or else i'll be SAD (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

-

"Jungkook oppa! Please accept my chocolates!"

"No, take these! They were the most expensive flowers in the shop I went to! Look how pretty they are!"

"No, please take my candies! I know they're your favorite! I saw you buying a big pack from the supermarket!"

"Here's my chocolates—!"

"I have a tub of icecream waiting for you outside—!"

"My flowers will wilt without your love—!"

"Please—"

"Jungkook—!"

"OPPA—!"

Jungkook stumbled out of the crowd of girls, his arms full of flowers and sweets and treats. Hair ruffled and gaze dazed, he shook off the scents of so many aroused female omegas and spun around to see them all attempting to fight each other. Staring down at his gifts, he tore the notes off of each gift and tossed them before booking it for the library entrance.

And at the front, headphones plugged into his ears and all tucked up on a bench was Jimin, his eyes closed. He had texted the omega to wait here, and on the way he had gotten stuck in the mad wave of his Fangirls. But at least he could treat Jimin all the gifts he had gotten from them.

Struggling to keep the huge chocolate boxes and flowers and candied treats from falling out of his arms, he plopped them all down besides Jimin on the bench, making the omega flinch and open his eyes in surprise.

"What the?" Jimin sat up straight, rubbing his eyes and staring at the gifts. "What is this?"

"A gift." Jungkook said cheekily, lifting Jimin off the bench. He sat down in the omega's spot and patted his lap, and Jimin gratefully sat down on the alpha's lap, curling up comfortably and lifting up a cute little box of what looked like Kohakutou. He opened the box and popped one of the jewel candies into his mouth, giggling happily at the taste. It was peach flavored.

And as Jimin indulged happily in the sugary treat, he looked up to see a huge mob of girls attacking each other and stumbling out, a crowd of people holding their cellphones and cameras chasing after them.

"And where did you get these from?" Jimin asked, suddenly feeling envious and setting the jar down.

Jungkook laughed nervously and scratched the nape of his neck. "Uh...about that..."

"There's Jungkook oppa!"

"B-but he's with Jimin oppa!"

"No! Not Jimin!"

"No! He's eating our gifts!"

Jungkook gulped and hid Jimin's face from them with a huge bouquet of flowers while tearing open a box of chocolates and popping some in his mouth. The Fangirls stomped over, raising their fingers accusingly.