67

"Jimin can you please come out of the bathroom?" Jungkook looked frantic. "Please?"

"N-no," Jimin responded within, and Jungkook heard the squirming of Jimin's body against the rug in the bathroom. "Not unless you fuck me again."

"Jimin, you know I was busy with finals." Jungkook whined, and Jimin whined back, making Jungkook's instincts roar at him to tear open the door and claim him. "Hyung~!"

"Stop it. Big dumb alpha." Jimin retorted, and the door swung open. It caught Jungkook off guard and the male fell through the door and hit his head hard against Jimin's. The omega squeaked and gripped his head, wailing, and Jungkook stumbled in a daze. "Ow! Fucking, fuck!"

"Hyung, afgh, I'm sorry! Wait, come back!" Jungkook scrambled back and ran after Jimin. "Jimin," his voice suddenly turned growly and he saw Jimin falter, "I said come back."

Jungkook stopped running after Jimin. He stood his ground, his chest suddenly puffed out. He looked bigger, taller, stronger almost, and Jimin was frozen a couple of feet in front of him. Jungkook's eyes narrowed, and a weird, instinctual feeling coursed through him. Like the difference between an alpha and an omega had finally been displayed in front of his eyes, Jungkook let out a growl.

And Jimin turned slowly around, eyes wide. He had heard the tone of his growl, a sort of demanding tone that said to go and please his alpha. His neck was itching, and Jimin had never felt so submissive. Jungkook growled again, and the noise reverberated through his body. Jimin shuddered and took a couple of ginger steps forward, placing a hand on Jungkook's hard chest, and, as another demand bubbled up Jungkook's throat, Jimin pressed his body to Jungkook's and ducked his head, letting out a single whine.

Jungkook let out a pleased noise, petting Jimin's soft pink hair. Knowing that the omega had submitted, Jungkook grabbed the nape of Jimin's neck and pulled his head up. Jimin looked up, panting, and Jungkook curled his lip.

"Aren't you being such a good boy for your alpha?" Jungkook let out a bitter laugh and Jimin nodded eagerly. "Then go and sit down on the bed. Be patient, and maybe I'll touch you."

Jimin slipped into Jungkook's bed without question, just buried his face between the pillows and waited patiently. Jungkook left the room to grab a drink of water, as he was a little shocked at what he had just done.

Damn. He didn't know alpha instincts were this powerful.

-

"But Daddy wants the sunflower seeds."

"Daddy's a giant poo face you don' need more seeds!"

"But Daddy loves the seeds!"

Taehyung munched on his brownie, staring at his mate and pup who were fighting over the last bag of seeds in the grocery bag. Namjoon was whining, Jooyeon was whining, and Taehyung giggled and sighed. "Namjoon~ give Jooyeon the seeds." He said and Namjoon huffed.

"But I don't get anything from it then." Namjoon pushed the seeds over to Jooyeon who opened the package and ate the chocolate-covered sunflower seeds (a/n: okay but those things are heavenly) with a happy expression. "No fair."

Taehyung tickled Namjoon's chin, ignoring the bandages still wrapped around his neck and giggling. "I'll give you something, alpha..." He tugged on Namjoon's earlobe with his teeth, and instantly sat back down when he remember Jooyeon was in front of them. Luckily the pup was too busy stuffing his face with the snack in front of him to notice.

"Oh?" Namjoon looked down with a smirk. "And what would that be?"

The deep, huskiness of his voice flustered the horny omega and he looked down at his half-eaten brownie. "Uh—uhm, well," Taehyung stammered, cheeks burning, "you like sweet things so m-maybe—"

Namjoon lowered his thick lips to Taehyung's ear. "—maybe I can eat your pretty little ass out. You're sweeter than those chocolates, anyways...maybe I can add some whipped cream to your cheeks and eat that right off..."

Taehyung felt something hot seep out of his hole and Namjoon smirked when he smelled Taehyung's berry and cream fill the air. "Like that, huh?" Namjoon squeezed his thigh and Taehyung clenched his jaw. "Well then. Anticipate that tonight."

"Ow bit my tongue!" Jooyeon interrupted, holding out his bleeding tongue and Taehyung jumped up to press a napkin to it. "Huwts!"

"Joo that's why you gotta chew slowly," Taehyung chided, pulling the napkin back to see two tiny puncture marks in his tongue, drops of blood oozing slowly out. "Oh, dear. Maybe you should eat ice cream...take down the swelling..."

Namjoon grinned at that. "Instead of whipped cream I can use ice cream, too—!"

Taehyung smacked Namjoon's face and turned red. "Not now, Joon!"

-

"Oh, baby."

Jimin pulled back abruptly when the hot, thick semen shot out onto his face, landing in his mouth. Jungkook gripped the bedsheets with a long groan, looking down to see him release onto Jimin's pretty face just on time. The omega had sucked him off wonderfully, and Jungkook couldn't help himself but to fuck his mouth and throat, cumming almost endlessly onto Jimin.

"S-so much," Jimin panted, wiping some off his face as Jungkook continued to cum, hiding his face behind his hands. Jimin stared at the lewd sight of Jungkook's thick cock releasing, and placed his plump lips over the tip and sucked, getting a mouthful of cum. He swallowed happily, licking his alpha clean, making Jungkook shiver and rut his hips up. When he stopped, Jimin was basically soaked in Jungkook's seed and the omega loved it, staring at how his release was dripping down his chin onto his naked lap. He had also came onto his own chest, and he hadn't even noticed that he had made a mess of himself because sucking Jungkook off just felt so good.

"C'mere," Jungkook growled out softly, placing his cock on top of Jimin's lips again, and his voice suddenly got tinier, "do i-it again." The alpha suddenly looked incredibly shy, embarrassed, but the glint of lust was still swirling in his red eyes.

Jimin was taken aback, blinking as he stared at Jungkook's huge cock and back up to meet his gaze with surprise. "Wh-what?"

"I-I asked you to do it again." Jungkook said, a lot quieter. "L-liked it." He looked down, cheeks flushed.

Jimin blinked again, and then he realized that Jungkook was still hard. The alpha bit his lip and pulled back, humiliated. Jungkook knew it was a lot to ask for, and that Jimin was probably exhausted, but Jungkook loved the feel of Jimin's hot throat against his cock. He had never felt something so delicious, other than the one time he was able to fuck Jimin with a condom, he hadn't been able to feel his raw, velvety walls on him, and one day he wished he could be able to cum deep inside of him and knot him.

He wondered if Jimin's tiny hole could even take Jungkook's knot. It was huge. He remembered the first time his knot came out, and it was when he was in rut about three year ago, and it had swelled up when he was in the midst of fucking his fleshlight. He had freaked out and cried until it went down, then went to ask Namjoon what the hell it was. When he learned what it was for and why it happened, he felt a little ashamed.

It meant that his body had fully developed, and he was ready to mate when the time came.

"Sorry," Jungkook squeaked, feeling shy. "Um. I was just—" he tried to hide his erection in the band of his underwear, "—if you, were um, still wanting it then I just thought, that—" he failed to hide his cock and just flushed harder when it jumped out and stood proudly, touching his tummy, and the alpha just had to stare down at Jimin who was extremely close to his crotch, "—if you wanted it, uhm. I'm all—"

"Oh, God, does stuttering run in your family, too?" Jimin shook his head, giggling. "Koo, come here..."

Jungkook gulped and let Jimin climb on top of him, and he jumped when he felt something roll over his cock. "My throat hurts so maybe not." Jimin rolled the condom on and smiled. "But, I'm up for this."

Jungkook gulped, watching as Jimin struggled to place his hole right above Jungkook's cock and he winked at Jungkook. The alpha blushed and looked back at him.

And he sat right on top of Jungkook.