35

Taehyung's heat had worsened throughout the night. The next day, Taehyung had missed out on school. Namjoon had worried the entire day at work, and when he came back, Taehyung had made himself a little nest.

It was a mess of the bedsheets, Namjoon's dirty clothes that he swore he had thrown in the hamper days ago. He probably put them in his nest because as Namjoon drew closer he couldn't even smell Taehyung, he could only smell himself. He had even had the nerve to wear Namjoon's clean underwear from his closet, a little loose around his thighs, and he wore a dress shirt and sweater, hanging loosely from his collarbone.

"Oh, baby." Namjoon shook his head and watched as Taehyung shifted in his sleep. "You missed me that much?"

Taehyung mumbled and drew the article of clothing he was holding closer to his nose. "Wan' you." Taehyung mumbled, puffing out little breaths. Namjoon caressed his cheek and Taehyung keened forward at the touch subconsciously. "Namjoon..."

Namjoon curled up behind Taehyung. As he buried his face into Taehyung's neck, where his mark laid still fresh and pretty, he could smell the sweet sinful scent of summer berries, and fluffy cream. Namjoon softly licked over the mark possessively and rutted his hips against Taehyung's clothed ass before controlling himself and resorting to just cuddling.

Eventually Taehyung rose, waking with a yawn and feeling sticky and hot. He giggled when he saw Namjoon behind him, snoring loudly like a fucking bear and Taehyung kissed his cheek before slipping out of bed and changing his pads, the old one soaked with clear slick. He unwrapped the pad and placed it on the inside of Namjoon's boxers before realizing that it wouldn't hold and he sighed, before slipping his panties back on and placing his pad on there.

He padded outside, stretching his arms out adorably, and he found Namjoon snuggling into Taehyung's nest. Taehyung curled up right back in the middle of the pile of clothes, this time facing Namjoon and lowering his head to rest it against his chest, grabbing a handful of Namjoon's shirt in his hands and breathing in the crisp mint. He sighed happily, closing his eyes and nuzzling his cheek against Namjoon, his toes wriggling for warmth as he rubbed as much of himself on Namjoon until the alpha woke up to the sight of Taehyung attempting to rub his scent on him and Namjoon just exhaled, allowing Taehyung to do as he pleased.

"Joonie, my tummy hurts." Taehyung mumbled as he nuzzled his cheek against Namjoon's neck. "Think I'm gonna go into heat again..."

"Is that why you're busy stinking me up with your scent?" Namjoon teased, and Taehyung pouted.

"I'm not stinky." He pouted deeper and Namjoon pressed a finger to his plump lips. "You like my scent..."

"I never said I disliked it, baby. Now come here...if your heat really is going to hit, I should be prepared." Namjoon lifted up a condom from the desk, raising an eyebrow as Taehyung went a little pale. "What? I've had a bad day. Who knows what I'll do when you start intoxicating me with your pheromones?"

Taehyung gulped. "S-scary..." Taehyung hid his face into his chest. "I don't think I'm ready..."

"I won't force you to do anything, baby, we can just thigh fuck again like last time." Namjoon mumbled back, sighing as Taehyung flopped on top of him and laid down comfortably on the alpha's chest, huffing, his cheeks pink. "What, you didn't like it?"

"N-no, it just...it was so good I dunno if I can control myself if we do it again." Taehyung bit his lip. "I don't wanna make mistakes, y'know?"

"Nothing you do will be a mistake with me." Namjoon growled, and he groaned when Taehyung's scent filled the air. "I can smell your slick, baby, get ready."