19

yyeettt

-

"Trauma?"

Jungkook fiddled with his fingers, going and taking a sip of his strawberry soda as the pink-haired alpha in front of him blinked in surprise. He had invited Seokjin to a cafe to talk about what Namjoon may have gone through without exactly saying it was him.

"Well, it depends." Seokjin said with a sigh. "Trauma is something that occurs after an extremely stressing or emotionally overwhelming event: one that makes it so hard to cope with that they develop a lot of negative things in the future. PTSD, or just simply negative emotions that disturb daily activity." Seokjin raised an eyebrow. "But why do you ask?"

"Uhm, a friend of mine is, ah, afraid of cockroaches. Like, deathly afraid, and, ah, he didn't tell me why." Jungkook stuttered, nervously sipping his soda. Seokjin shrugged, noticing the fidgets that the boy kept showing and the alpha briefly touched Jungkook's wrist.

"I have a friend who was kidnapped at a young age." Seokjin said with a hum. "He was quite traumatized from the event and he associated that fear with some objects, like cracked glass."

"Cracked glass?" Jungkook echoed, puzzled.

"Apparently in the place he was kidnapped, there was a lot of cracked glass and cups and windows." Seokjin nibbled on the end of the pastry he had bought and looked up at Jungkook, frowning when the boy's eyes were suddenly round, filled with realization. "Jungkook, if there's something bothering you, you can tell me."

Jungkook's gaze shot up. "Uh, no! It's okay! Thank you for telling me, I'll be going now."

-

"Ngh, I don't feel good."

Jimin whirled around to stare incredulously at Taehyung, his hair flying up. "What? How can you not? We literally went out to eat ramen!"

Taehyung's face was scrunched up and the omega looked oddly green. Jimin tipped his head, frowning. "I...I think I'm—"

Jimin made a disgusted noise, reeling back as Taehyung began to vomit up the ramen they had eaten thirty minutes ago. He began patting the omega's back as he retched into the bushes, glowering at anyone that stared at them as they passed by, soothing the boy.

By the time Taehyung was finished, he was blubbering and sobbing, face red and lips pale. "Jeez, you look sick." Jimin said, shaking his head. "You should go back to work...I'll stop by a convi—"

"No, that won't be necessary." A voice interrupted them and Jimin turned around to see Namjoon. "I will be taking him home now."

Jimin opened his mouth to protest, about to smugly say that he and Taehyung were on a shopping date, only to realize he was talking to no one as Namjoon whisked the omega away and vanished. Jimin frowned, huffing and looking around. His bubblegum hair ruffled in the wind and he tightened his scarf around his neck before trudging away, a little saddened that he had no one to hang out with.

He walked idly around for a bit, looking up to see a bakery and cafe. His eyes lit up at the prospect of a sweet coffee drink and he rushed over inside, sighing happily at the warmth that surrounded his body, his cheeks pink from the cold outside.

"Hello, welcome and what would you like today?"

Jimin studied the menu with pouted lips and he tipped his head. "Mm~ I'll take a hot caramel macchiato, please. With whipped cream."