65

Taehyung was still in heat when Namjoon, Jooyeon and Jungkook left the next day. Jimin was locked up in Jungkook's room, also in heat.

He spent the day snuggled up in bed, missing Namjoon and his pup, and mostly just trying not to make a mess on the bedsheets and satisfying his cravings for sweet foods. He eventually nodded off and slept for three hours, and woke up at around three.

He whined and rolled over on the bed. Namjoon didn't come back until nine, and Taehyung didn't know how he could survive that long without his alpha. He rummaged through Namjoon's closet and picked out the most heavily scented clothes, and the Ryan plush, locked himself up in the bathroom, and masturbated.

But Taehyung's scent of arousal attracted somebody who had gone out to get a drink from the living room, and when the said person popped their head into the room, they waited in front of the bathroom, and whined.

-

Namjoon had an odd feeling that he should go home early today.

Like a weird nagging feeling of uneasiness, and he left his best chef in charge before leaving for the day. He drove off home in his truck, stopping by to pick up some snacks for Taehyung, as Namjoon saw the boy the other day staring at the animated, fake ice creams that came from when Jooyeon was watching TV sadly, like he wanted to eat the cold, sweet treat.

Namjoon also bought some pumpkin seeds for himself, because he liked the nutty, sweet flavor of them and he paid at the register before jogging back to his car and going home. He quickly got out of the car, ruffling his hair before going halfway out of the parking lot.

"Agh, left my seeds in the car... meh, I'll get it later."

He scurried up the stairs of the penthouse, the bag of icecream in one hand for his lover, and his keys in the other. He opened the door to his home and swept in, placing the icecream in the freezer before calling out his mate's name, looking around.

"Taehyung? Baby? I'm home."

There was no response and Namjoon frowned. Peering around the living room, he padded over to Jungkook's room and knocked. He knew Jimin was staying over, and pushed open the door tentatively. "Jimin? Is Taehyung in there with you?"

There was no response again, and Jimin wasn't even in the room. Frowning, he closed the door to his brother's room and looked up, nose twitching when he caught Taehyung's scent. It was coming from his bedroom and he neared the said room, only to realize there were noises coming from the area. Weird noises, lewd and loud and shameless, and Namjoon felt a sour taste in his mouth. That was definitely Taehyung's voice, mixed in with someone else's, but he couldn't recognize it. His ears were ringing in fear and anger.

Was the omega cheating on him? No way. Taehyung wasn't the type to do that kinda thing, right? But...

He barged into the room, met with the scent of Taehyung's arousal and he let out a fierce growl of pure rage. Taehyung jumped and wailed, and the figure on top of Taehyung also whimpered and cowered back. "Kim Taehyung, how dare you fucking—?"

Namjoon froze, and turned pale.

"What...the hell...?"

Taehyung lolled his tongue out, looking fucked out, and the male on top of Taehyung shivered, and Taehyung and the figure held onto each other's naked bodies tightly and Namjoon closed the door and went back outside to his car, calling Jungkook and Seokjin.

Because he had seen Taehyung and Jimin, two omegas in heat, making out and rubbing their private parts together.

-

"Huh. This is uncommon for this kinda thing to happen."

Namjoon and Jungkook were awkwardly frozen by the door as Seokjin scrawled notes on a piece of paper, circle glasses perched on his nose as he wrote down symptoms from the two omegas, who were still stark naked and on the bed, Jimin shamelessly still suckling on Taehyung's breasts. Milk dribbled out of them and Jimin whimpered, latching on tighter and drinking. Namjoon's fists clenched, and Jungkook coughed and looked away, flushing.

Seokjin blinked in surprise. "Why is Taehyung lactating?" He got up and tucked his clipboard and pen under his armpit and pulled Jimin away, who then looked dazedly up at Seokjin and hugged the alpha's arm instead. Seokjin pulled Taehyung closer to him and squeezed his nipples, making him moan, and Namjoon gritted his teeth as the doctor continued to touch his omega's breasts until milk squirted out, and Seokjin reached over into his bag and pulled out a glass vile, putting some drops of it and clipping it shut. "That's odd. I took tests yesterday, and he's not pregnant." Seokjin pulled away and Jimin whined, and Taehyung sat up with a pout.

"I'll run some tests on this then," Seokjin said calmly, and Jimin got off the bed and hugged Seokjin's back. Jungkook choked and turned an angry shade of red, still embarrassed that his hyung's mate was naked on the bed, nuzzling his face into the bedsheets.

Jimin rubbed his cheek into Seokjin's coat, and Jungkook saw slick ooze down his thighs lewdly. The omega proceeded to hump Seokjin's hip, and Jungkook couldn't help but growl out a: "Jimin."

The pink-haired male turned, eyes golden, and he wailed and ran over to Jungkook. Taken aback, the young alpha gulped when Jimin hugged his chest, whispering about being knotted, his tiny, pink cock standing up and touching his tummy. Namjoon stepped forward a bit so he wouldn't have to see, and instead sat down on the side of the bed, where Taehyung had pulled the covers up to his belly button. Namjoon curled his lip and pulled them up to cover his breasts, but Seokjin instantly pulled them back down and spread Taehyung's legs. With gloved hands, he expertly and casually slipped a hole into Taehyung's rim.

Namjoon's eyes nearly fell out of his skull as the doctor so casually pumped two fingers into his mate. Taehyung thrashed and held onto Namjoon's thigh, looking up shamefully at him, mouth open and drooling saliva as Seokjin finally had enough of Taehyung's slick to run some more tests. Taehyung moaned and rested his head on Namjoon's lap, only for Seokjin to turn him over and fiddle with the omega's cock. Instantly, as if it was normal, Taehyung arched his back and ejaculated hard, shivering. The doctor didn't think much of it, he was just perplexed that Taehyung was lactating when he had never been pregnant before.

"Ah, Jungkook, could you bring Jimin here? I'll need some samples from him as well." Seokjin said, and Jungkook reluctantly brought Jimin back onto the bed. The male stayed on Jungkook's lap as Seokjin did the same to Jimin, and Jungkook sat there (🗿) as calmly as possible. He bit back the instincts roaring at him to challenge Seokjin when he went to see if Jimin was producing milk as well, and he wasn't. He then proceeded to simply touch the tip and base of Jimin's tiny cock until he released in seconds as well, shivering, whimpering.

"Well, I'll see what these results are and get back to you in a week or so." Seokjin said, tucking the tubes into his bag and standing, taking his gloves off and throwing them into the trash. He looked at Namjoon and Jungkook with a small smile, but was taken aback by their expressions.

Namjoon and Jungkook both cast him withering looks and the doctor snickered. "Are you two jealous?" He pinched his nose in disbelief when the two didn't say no and he shook his head.

"You brought them both to orgasm in like, two seconds." Namjoon spat out venomously, and Jungkook just turned red and looked down at his boyfriend who was beginning to nod off. "Of course we're jealous."

Seokjin just shook his head and made his way for the door. "What can I say? I've studied omegas for seven years. I've gotta know how to please them, as well as heal them."

-

seokjin is a whole daddy but he can also he a soft bub?

btw y'all keep asking for alpha tae and omega namjoon version of this book like a bonus chapter, so maybe if i'm bored i'll type it up? make it like a high school au or smth...?

thank u all for showing continuous love and support
:( reading ur comments make me happy UwU