88

"Wow, that looks good."

The female chef looked up in confusion as she chopped up her green onions. Nobody ever complimented her in this kitchen, so as she looked up and saw Namjoon's mate staring in awe down at her dish, she felt a bit of pride.

"Does it?" She said with a smile twitching at her lips. "Thank you." She expertly added the onions to her stew and Taehyung hummed.

"Yeah. Everything in here looks yummy." Taehyung giggled, his round, curious eyes looking around and wandering around the busy kitchen. Someone bumped into him, and another yelled for him to step aside, but Taehyung was still amazed by the work being done so efficiently.

But Namjoon seemed to think otherwise.

"Come on! Why is everything moving so slowly? We've got eighteen orders that need to be done! Oi! How's the soup coming along? And the noodles? Did someone cook the rice correctly for fucking once? Hey, why are you still in here? I thought I fired you."

Taehyung looked up and saw Namjoon, his eyes blazing a passionate red as he stomped around the kitchen and shouted out orders, a vein popping out in his neck, his face red and sweaty. He looked stressed and infuriated, a lot like how he looked when Taehyung used to work here as well. His blonde hair was being swept back continuously and Taehyung bounded over to calm him down.

"Joonie, stop yelling so much, they're doing a wonderful job." Taehyung said softly, holding both of Namjoon's hands and looking up at his mate. "You need to start trusting your workers to do their thing."

Namjoon's gaze softened. "But..."

"No buts." Taehyung stood on his tiptoes and kissed Namjoon square on the lips, earning a couple of shocked glances from two chefs working beside the two. "Now let's get out of this kitchen. Where's Jooyeon?"

"Out chatting with the hostesses." Namjoon said, calming down after inhaling some of Taehyung's scent. Taehyung took Namjoon's hand and placed it on his waist, and a couple of chefs beside them gasped.

"C'mon, then." Taehyung snuggled into Namjoon's side and walked out. The alpha followed dizzily, nodding, and the people in the kitchen all gaped when the two left.

"Did you see that?"

"We need Taehyung around here more often."

"His entire expression and body language changed. Like, it was like Taehyung flicked a switch and he went from asshole to starstruck."

"Joo, it's time to go home." Taehyung sang, seeing Jooyeon doodling on a piece of scratch paper. The pup hopped off his chair, his empty bottle of peach soda still in his hands. He handed it to Taehyung, who tossed it into a trashcan, and the pup grinned up at him. "What did you draw, baby?"

Namjoon was still dazedly staring at Taehyung, smiling goofily, loving the feel of Taehyung's beautifully small and soft waist in his hands. The omega's side was pressed up against his, his scent slightly creamier than usual and sweet. Namjoon was intoxicated with that smell, and he buried his nose in the nape of Taehyung's neck, whining.

But Taehyung was used to Namjoon's soft side, and allowed his mate to lick and kiss the back of his neck despite his workers all staring blankly at their boss.

"I drew da star." Jooyeon said, folding his paper up and putting it in his pocket. "Secret drawing, chu not allowed to see it."

Taehyung laughed, and he took Jooyeon's hand. "Oh, really? A surprise for Mommy?"

"And Daddy." Jooyeon chirped. He looked at the leftover bag of snacks at the hostess table from earlier. "I'm hungry."

"Again?" Taehyung blinked, flinching back when Namjoon growled against his neck. "Joonie, focus."

"Can't," Namjoon said softly, sucking a hickey onto his neck, "you smell like heaven."

Taehyung shivered, clutching Namjoon's arm and pulling the alpha away. "I said not now." Taehyung teased, tugging on his tie again. Namjoon blinked and shook himself out of his daze, then nodded.

"I'll go change." He said, unbuttoning his chef coat as he left towards his office. Taehyung nodded and stood by the office door, leaning at the hostess desk.

The two omegas working there were both staring. They were staring hard at Taehyung, scanning his lithe body shape. He had a tiny waist, wide hips and thick thighs, a pretty and full upper body with slightly wider shoulders, but still retaining that beautifully feminine body shape. He had a high waist and extremely long legs, and the hostesses stared enviously at his body. His breasts, small but full and plump enough to be squeezable in Namjoon's hands, were suspiciously a lot bigger than those girls at the hostess table.

"Psst."

Taehyung blinked and looked up, his soft purple hair that was slowly fading carding over his eyes. He was planning to get it dyed silver, because he was tired of the old purple and wanted something fresh. "Yes?"

The girl peeked over at Namjoon's office door carefully. "Did you get yours done?" She whispered, eyes wide.

Taehyung frowned. "W-what?"

"Did you get your boobs done?" She asked quietly, and Taehyung's cheeks went pink.

"No!" He exclaimed, offended. He cupped his breasts and turned, eyes wide. "T-these are natural!"

"No way." The girl gaped. "Those look like B-cup, and you cannot be a B-cup."

"I-I'm A-cup, they're not even that big." Taehyung covered Jooyeon's ears and bit his lip. Why were those girls staring at his breasts in the first place? Did it even matter that much? "Wh-why are you even asking?!"

"How did you get your waist to be so thin?" The other girl whispered. "I'm jealous!"

Taehyung felt hot, shyly meeting their gaze. They didn't seem to be saying anything in an insulting way. They almost spoke the same way that Jimin did when the omega whined about his tinier breasts. "I-I dunno. Is my waist really that small?" As small as Soohyun's, maybe?

"Bitch," the girl flipped her hair back, "your body is ultimate goals. Do you work out?"

Taehyung flushed at the compliment. "N-not often...just when my friends go to the gym I tag along sometimes..." Wow. Am I really that sexy? Is my body really beautiful enough to be envied by other female omegas?

"Unbelievable." One of them moaned. "You have the body of a goddess. Holy shit, Namjoon's a lucky man."

And on cue, Namjoon padded out of the office tugging on his tie and suit, and the girls gaped. Namjoon blinked, his eyes slightly narrowed as he carded his hands through his hair attractively, and the alpha looked up with a sort of sexy glint in his eyes. "Okay. Let's go." Namjoon said huskily.

Taehyung linked arms with him eagerly, eyes round like a pup. He had found a sort of new confidence from the girl's compliments and he smiled prettily up at Namjoon. "Joonie, you look so sexy~ what's with the look?"

Namjoon gazed down at Taehyung with a smirk. "I have a certain beauty to impress." He grinned and slid his hands down to Taehyung's tiny waist.

Jooyeon threw a bag of empty chips at Taehyung's feet, tired of all the adults being romantic and lovey dovey. He wanted to go home and read some cartoons, and so he headbutted Namjoon's crotch. "Let's go!" Jooyeon roared.

-

ugh namjoon is so hot