107

trigger warning ⚠️ insulting language towards body proportions, humiliation, self-doubt

a/n: you are all beautiful the way you are 💞

-

"If you wanted sex you could've just ask—oh!"

Namjoon bit his lip, shuddering when he released inside of Taehyung for the second time that day, broken moans falling from his mouth. "Ngh—Tae; p-please." Namjoon whispered, flinching when Taehyung's hot walls clenched around him.

Taehyung clenched his jaw hard and pressed his head forward. "Oh, Joonie~!" He yelped out, his eyes shooting open as Namjoon's knot seemed to swell up even more inside of him. "I-it's too big!"

Namjoon just moaned shakily again, his lips agape and pressed against Taehyung's mating mark in desperation as he released almost endlessly inside of Taehyung, plugging and filling the pregnant omega up with his huge load of cum. "Sh-shit, Taehyung," Namjoon whined out, dropping his head and curling his fists into the bedsheets. "Fuck!"

Taehyung shuddered and grabbed Namjoon's face, pressing their lips together. "N-Namjoon..."

Namjoon opened his eyes apologetically. "I-I know I cum a lot, s-sorry..." He lowered his head and kissed him, his cheeks turning red and Taehyung giggled, puckering his lips for another kiss.

"You're too cute," Taehyung cooed, patting his cheek. Namjoon flushed and laid down besides him, spooning him as they now had to wait for Namjoon's knot to go down. "Didn't I tell you that I didn't care whether you cum a lot or not?"

Namjoon looked away bashfully. "It's just kinda embarrassing...you barely cum at all." He gestured to the tiny puddle on the blankets of Taehyung's release, and the omega snickered. "Stop...it's not funny!"

"Yes it is." Taehyung teased, wrinkling his nose and making Namjoon pout his lips up.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, placing his nose into the crook of his neck. "Are you still mad?"

Taehyung looked over. "Hm?"

"That Soohyun kissed me." Namjoon said softly, kissing his mate's cheek as Taehyung's soft expression turned sour. "Ah. So you are."

Taehyung clenched his fists. "Not at you. I'm mad at her. I swear, next time she dares to show her ugly face I'm ripping off the smirk on her face and shoving it up her ass."

Namjoon widened his eyes. "Woah, calm down, love. No need to get violent...just let her be. I'm sure she's finally had some sense slapped into her when that officer showed up." He leaned down and nibbled on Taehyung's shoulder, wanting attention. Taehyung sighed, noticing the desperation to be noticed and reached back and carded his hands through Namjoon's soft brown hair with a frown.

"I don't think she's ever gonna have any sense slapped into her ugly brain." Taehyung sighed. "I just—I can't believe she kissed you!" Taehyung groaned and curled up his fists. He grabbed Namjoon's face, and the alpha blinked in surprise when Taehyung placed his lips onto Namjoon's roughly. "These lips are mine! Mine, mine, not hers! Mine!"

Namjoon chuckled and pushed his head away gently. "Okay, okay, I get it, baby, you love me."

Taehyung giggled, making grabby hands. "C'mere, I'm not done kissing y—ngh!"

Namjoon's ears turned red and he laughed nervously when Taehyung curled back into himself, moaning, looking down between his crotch and the back of Taehyung's ass. "Looks like it finally went down." He commented, as Taehyung pulled away and cum gushed out of him. The omega shuddered and bit his lip, shooting Namjoon a glare.