108

"Jooyeon did what?"

Taehyung lifted his head up with a wide grin, his silvery hair damp and dripping wet from the shower he had just taken with Namjoon. He was now taking a bath while Namjoon had gone out and began shaving. The water in the bath that he was sitting in sloshed around as he sat up. "I know! It was so cute, he was defending me like a little warrior!"

Namjoon set down his razor in shock, tugging up his boxers, which was the only thing he was wearing. "Jooyeon...Jooyeon really did that?"

Taehyung nodded eagerly. "I'm so proud of him...not the fact that he kept cursing, but that he knows to defend the people he loves."

Namjoon rinsed his face off of the shaving cream. "Yeah, and why was he cursing at strangers, anyways?"

Taehyung's lightened eyes faded and the omega slumped back into the hot water, making Namjoon glance over as he patted his face off. "Baby?" He asked, walking over and sitting on the toilet seat so that he was facing his mate. He frowned when he saw Taehyung's lower lip was wobbling sadly, and he gently gripped his chin. "Oh, baby, what happened?"

A tear rolled down his cheek, and Namjoon cooed. "Um. These girls kept seeing how me and Joo were eating a lot...and then they started calling me fat and ugly." He looked away, sinking back into the water. "M'not...m'not ugly, right...?"

Namjoon bit his lip in anger. "They called you what? Ugly? Did they get grease in their eyes or what? How the fuck can they call you ugly?"

Taehyung sniffled. "I-I'm not ugly..."

"Of course not." Namjoon chided. "You're prettier than the winter auroras, love. Don't listen to them. You aren't fat either," he added shakily, gripping Taehyung's shoulders. "Never, ever say that you're fat or ever think that either."

Taehyung rubbed his eyes. "Right back at you." He mumbled and Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Love." Namjoon faced him squarely and Taehyung avoided eye contact. He dipped his hands into the water and gently cupped his tummy, making Taehyung hitch as Namjoon's hands were so awfully gentle. "There are three beautiful pups in here waiting to be born. And they have a beautiful strong omega carrying them, nursing them to become strong and ethereal like you. You're not fat. You're carrying future miracles, baby."

Taehyung blushed. "I am...?"

"You're the miracle that's gonna bring more into my life." Namjoon nuzzled his forehead. "And, I'm glad Jooyeon did that. He's a brave one, isn't he?"

"He's got the greatest father," Taehyung murmured, glancing up with a twitching smile, holding Namjoon's hands that were still pressed against his tummy.

"And the greatest, uh," Namjoon pursed his lips, "other father?"

Taehyung snorted, about to respond with a cheesy joke when suddenly Namjoon's eyes widened. Taehyung's smile faded and he tipped his head. "What? What's wrong with your face?"

Namjoon blinked. "Wait..." he looked down into the clear water, his eyes oddly stern and focused. Taehyung tipped his head, confused.

"Why are you looking at my dick?"

"Shh, wait!" Namjoon hissed, unblinking. Taehyung closed his lips and scowled, waiting patiently as Namjoon continued to stare at the water. And suddenly a yelp escaped Namjoon's lips, and Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Taehyung said loudly, making Namjoon jump and fling water everywhere.

"Jesus fuck your voice is loud." Namjoon hissed, and Taehyung burst into loud laughter.