39

The next day, Jimin had woken up an extremely groggy and pale looking Taehyung from bed. Namjoon had been in the shower, and Jimin was forced to wear one of Jungkook's hoodies because he hadn't had a change of clothes while sleeping over at their house.

But something was different in Taehyung's aura, and Jimin could barely smell Taehyung's warm, berry and creamy scent above his own delicate peach. Worried, he dialed up Seokjin and the alpha was up at the apartment almost moments later, having already been coming as he had needed to track Taehyung's heat.

Hoseok had also tagged along just to comfort his mate, because Seokjin was always tired and grumpy and sometimes a little rough after ruts and Hoseok was one of the very few that was able to calm him down.

"Baby, you need to stay out here." Seokjin said sleepily, and Jimin was nearly biting the skin on his fingertips because he was so nervous for Taehyung. Seokjin softly patted Hoseok's tummy,
kissed his forehead and trudged into Taehyung's room. Namjoon had come out of the shower a little bewildered and Jungkook was just watching, a little sleepy.

Jimin instantly jumped forward when he heard Seokjin close the door.

"Hyung, you're pregnant, aren't you?" Jimin raised both eyebrows suggestively. Jungkook and Namjoon, who were both honestly clueless alphas, just flushed and was confused at Jimin's question. Hoseok didn't smell any same to a pregnant omega. It was just simple lavender wafting off of him. Sweet and short like a normal omega, nothing creamy or milky about it.

But Hoseok nodded shyly and giggled as Jimin took his hands into his. "Y-yes...I conceived a week ago on my heat...we weren't expecting it but we're definitely excited." Hoseok sighed. "My first pup...ah, it'll be difficult but I'm ready for one."

Jimin squealed. "Oh, gosh! I knew it! He touched your stomach like there was a present there, and the little glitter in your eyes! I can't wait until I get to be an uncle! A mini Hoseok!"

Hoseok blushed and giggled. "Or a mini Seokjin..."

Namjoon and Jungkook just watched the two omegas unfold their conversation dumbly. How did Jimin know? Namjoon touched Taehyung's soft, squishy belly all the time!

Jungkook was just innocently confused. How did Hoseok possibly be pregnant if he didn't smell like it? And don't pregnant omegas grow chubbier? Hoseok was still slim, skinny, slender. And how could Hoseok conceive so slow? Doesn't it take like a day...?

As the two omegas gossiped and chatted happily, while the alphas in the room just stood dumbfounded, Seokjin was in the midst of checking Taehyung's hormonal levels and had realized something was wrong in the scent.

"Open your legs for me." Seokjin said gently, pulling a glove over his hand as Taehyung sleepily spread his legs, jolting when Seokjin slid a finger in, probing until slick began to naturally ooze from his pink hole. Seokjin took the slick-covered glove and rubbed it against a little glass vile until he had a drop of it and sighed. "I'm
gonna test this to make sure," Seokjin pulled the panties back up onto Taehyung's private spot and the omega fluttered his eyes closed, "but I think this is post-heat syndrome."

"Post heat?" Taehyung echoed, sitting up. Seokjin took the slick-covered glove off and tossed it, pulling out little birth control pills and herbal tea bags. "What's that?" He asked, obediently opening his mouth to allow Seokjin to place a pill on his tongue, drinking water from the cup Seokjin held to his lips.

"It's where during heat you use too much energy that your body suffers from irregularities." Seokjin said quietly. "Your endocrine system is attempting to regulate your hormones and scent, but you used so much of it that its weaker. It'll take days for it to recover, maybe weeks." Seokjin paused, patting Taehyung's leg. "How many times did you have intercourse with Namjoon?"

Taehyung gasped. "Not even once!" He yelped. "I'm not ready for that! He just helped me...ah, relieve myself. Like you do to me." Taehyung looked down at his lap.

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows. "Just for the first three days, right?"

Taehyung was quiet. "A-all six."

Seokjin bit back a groan of impatience, but he understood. Taehyung was young, still immature and it'd be a while before his raging hormones to please an alpha would die down a little. "How many times a day?" He pushed.

"T-two? Maybe three...?"

"That's why." Seokjin sighed. "You've orgasmed too much. Takes a lot of energy, y'know. I'm surprised Namjoon isn't suffering from the same symptoms you are, did he do the same amount as you?"

"No, he did sometimes but he often just helped me." Taehyung mumbled. "Don't blame him, I'm the one that asked him to do it..."

Seokjin shook his head. "I'm not blaming you, but you're going to have flu-like symptoms for the next week or so. So I'll stop by every two days until it clears up, I'll prescribe some medication. You don't have to eat it but if you'd like to clear up those symptoms just regular flu syrup should be fine."

Taehyung groaned and nodded. "Great. Just when I thought life could get any worse." He pouted and closed his eyes when Seokjin ruffled the top of his messy lilac hair.

"Don't worry, kid. It's not that bad, as long as you take good care of yourself. Keep taking those birth control pills and drinking that tea once a day until your heat ends for good. I'll be back in two days." Seokjin smiled and Taehyung nodded, his cheeks puffing up as he pouted again when Seokjin turned around and left.

Outside, Seokjin was met with the adorable sight of his mate chatting happily with Jimin, giggling and playfully making jokes and something about pups. His cheeks dusted pink a little when he saw Jimin had a hand protectively over Hoseok's belly. Why did he think Jimin wouldn't
notice? He was an omega, of course he'd notice...

"Ah, Hoseok, I'm done now." Seokjin called out, and he became the slightest bit flustered at all the attention as Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok all turned to stare at him. "Do you want to leave or stay for a while?" He glanced at how deep in conversation he was in with Jimin.

"I'll stay for a bit." Hoseok grinned, patting the spot beside him on the couch. "Get some rest, Seokie~ you're working so hard all the time."

"Yeah, okay." Seokjin said sheepishly, padding closer and sitting beside Hoseok, closing his eyes and inhaling his lover's sweet lavender scent. "How are you feeling?" He asked quietly, and Hoseok giggled.

"I'm fine, honestly." Hoseok turned to Jimin with the shake of his head. "He worries so much over me it's embarrassing." Hoseok's cheeks turned pink and Seokjin just smiled softly. "If anything hurts I'll make sure to tell you, baby, don't worry about me."

Seokjin nodded. "Just making sure. Don't be nervous to tell me anything."

Seokjin rested for about an hour, just taking advantage of the nap. It wasn't until a couple of hours later that Taehyung trudged out of the room, red-nosed and his cheeks a little swollen. Namjoon jumped to his feet and cupped Taehyung's cheek in his hand. "You don't look good." Namjoon said worriedly.

"Uh—I'm sick." Taehyung said, although he nuzzled closer into Namjoon's hand. "But it's not contagious, don't worry."

"Go get some rest then!" Namjoon chided and Taehyung scowled.

"You rest. Come on, you're cuddling with me."

-