129

The day of his wedding was today.

Taehyung wanted nothing grand. He simply wanted a sort of private wedding with just friends and family, a small little reserved area out in this open space with forests behind them and luscious green trees and flowers.

Taehyung was currently being pampered in the building behind the open nature-like space, slipping on a sort of fluffy but thin wedding gown, cheeks turning pink as the omega females working there all kept gushing about how his body size was perfect to work with and how beautiful he looked. Makeup adorned his usually bare features, eyeshadow and liner and blush and lip gloss that made his face pop, and Taehyung gulped before slipping into a pair of lacy, clear-white sandals.

"Are you ready?" One of the females asked, giddily hopping on her feet as the rest of the tailors wrapped glittery ribbons around his small waist. Jewelry hung from his wrists, rings, neck and ears, making him look like a glowing, ethereal fairy, and Taehyung's heart hammered in his chest.

Swallowing thickly, he nodded and put his arms to his side, the jewels clinking and making soft bell-like noises. As he stood behind the thin curtains that were pushed open the moment the wedding music began, Taehyung began to walk forward, Namjoon's father joining him to his side, blushing madly and biting back tears when he spotted Namjoon up ahead. His honey brown hair was styled back perfectly, exposing his forehead, eyebrows bold and (yummy). His suit was clean and crisp, the back flowing to his knees to make him look like an waiting prince for his princess, and Namjoon gaped when he saw Taehyung.

From the sides, Taehyung saw Jooyeon smiling widely while stuffing his face with food that he was supposed to wait till after to eat, and his three triplets were all waving madly and screaming incoherent words. Jimin was screeching the loudest, while Jungkook filmed everything a couple of feet away from Namjoon. Namjoon's mother was tearing up from beside his pups, laughing and lifting her dainty hands up and waving.

But what shocked him the most was two people sitting behind, distant from the other people. They were expressionless, not stern but a little shocked.

Taehyung's parents.

Eventually after what seemed like years, Taehyung made it to the little podium and, flustered by the presence of his family that he hadn't seen in years, he held Namjoon's hand and briefly calmed himself down with the alpha's powerful scent.

"Hey, calm down," Namjoon murmured, pursing his lips, "I know," he added when Taehyung opened his lips, "I know they're here. But calm down, I'm here, baby, I'll protect you."

Taehyung's eyes glittered. "You look like a prince."

"And you a princess." Namjoon refrained from sliding his hands down Taehyung's body. He just looked so delicious like this, so beautiful. "So fucking beautiful..." He whispered, eyes flickering red.

-insert whatever the old man w/ the book at weddings say bc i've only been to a wedding once and it was for my aunt so it was all in korean and i was like 7 yrs old, vows n shit-

"I do."

"I do."

"You may now kiss the, oh—uh, bride."

Namjoon snorted and didn't waste a second in leaning forward, hands resting on Taehyung's hips as he captured his soft lips on his. He could taste his sweet insides mixed with the strawberry lip gloss, a growl rising in his throat as Taehyung whimpered softly, tongue and teeth clashing and before they could get a little more wild, Namjoon pulled back with gloss smeared over his own lips and Taehyung flushed before giggling.

"Now let's take some pictures..."

-

Taehyung saw his mother and father leaving after eating. But the newly wed omega wouldn't just let them leave without speaking, and so Taehyung rushed forward to grab his mother's hands.

"M-Mom," Taehyung stammered, eyes wide and the female ripped her hand from his. "Mom..."

His mother curled her lip and glared. "We only came to see if the rumors were true." She said lowly. "That you really did lust after a dumb alpha male."

Taehyung gaped and, eyes tearing up he shook his head. "N-no, it's—he's really great, I promise, Mom. D-dad? What about you? Namjoon's a-a great husband, you should go and mee—meet him...!"

His father didn't even turn to look at him. "Look, Taehyung. We only came to see if the rumors were true. And since they are, I think it's a good time to tell you that we don't want you as our son anymore."

Taehyung froze. "W-wha—?"

"We're disowning you. How could I ever lift my head and live if people know my own flesh and blood is a faggot?"

Taehyung teared up. "B-but Dad—M-Mom, let me explain—!"

"Ma'am. Sir. I believe you are Taehyung's parents?"

Taehyung hitched when he was pulled back into a hard chest, the smell of mint lacing around him like a protective shield and the omega's lip wobbled. Both of his parents turned, lips curled and eyes sneering. "What? We're no longer parents. Our son is dead to us!"

Namjoon chuckled, his voice an octave deeper and Taehyung felt his stomach curl. Even in a dramatic moment like this, Namjoon managed to make Taehyung insane with his good looks and sexy voice. "What are you talking about? Your son is right here." He patted Taehyung's shoulder and smiled. "It really is a pleasure to meet you wonderful lot for the first time. I don't know if Taehyung has told you this, but we plan on opening a candy shop down in Seoul. Near my restaurant, Lonlee-W? I'm not sure if you've heard of it. But I am very excited to open this candy shop. Please stop by. It was very nice to meet you."

He gripped Taehyung's waist and spun him around, hooking arms before walking away. Taehyung hiccuped and buried his face into Namjoon's side, careful not to smudge his makeup and he whimpered. "C-candy shop?" He mumbled, and a low vibrating noise came from the back of his throat, almost like a purr. "Yo-you mean it?"

Namjoon nodded, sighing. "It's going to be called K-Honey."

"K-Honey?"

Namjoon smirked and pressed Taehyung to his front and nodded. "Kim's Honey."

And before Taehyung could say anything more, as his expression seemed troubled and frightened, Namjoon slid his hands up and down his sides, making the omega yelp and shiver happily.

"Don't let them ruin our wedding day..."

-

y'all want jimin preggo but i aint writing a whole nother 20 chaps for that cause next chapter is gonna be the last chapter of the book :>