52

Taehyung's heat was surprisingly neutral. Or so he thought.

Maybe it was because Namjoon's scent just made him feel calmer, the stirring in his stomach lessening as he snuggled into Namjoon's back happily, a triumphant smile spreading across his lips because Namjoon had turned slowly and hugged him back in his sleep.

Of course, he didn't know he was still slicking heavily, his aroused and needy scent filling the air. Namjoon soon stirred, confused at the scent, and Taehyung unintentionally rubbed his crotch onto Namjoon's. The omega was painfully oblivious to Namjoon's growing tent between his legs, and Taehyung continued to rub himself against Namjoon.

Namjoon froze.

Taehyung rubbed his face against Namjoon's chest, wanting desperately to scent mark his alpha with his own, making the older male stink of berries and heavy, sweet cream, and Namjoon let out a soft groan. His eyes glowed a gentle red, and Taehyung's a deep, swirling pit of gold. The omega hiked up Namjoon's shirt, drooling at the sight of his slightly more defined abs, and began to rub his cheek on them, because Taehyung was a bitch for skinship and Namjoon loved it when Taehyung touched him like this.

But that weird feeling started to bubble in his stomach again.

"Taehyung, fuck, I can't control myself if you keep fucking touching like that." Namjoon groaned out breathily, throwing his head back and grabbing Taehyung's hair as the omega softly suckled on the alpha's erect nipples, drooling. His rut had kicked in, and the alpha towered over Taehyung, forcing the omega to lay below him.

"I-I feel weird." Taehyung said softly, sitting up and sliding his shirt off over his head, cheeks pink and hair tousled. "It's really hot in here..."

He slowly removed his pants, and slid his panties off. Namjoon's eyes blazed a darker shade of red, unable to contain the growls in his chest upon seeing Taehyung simply so needy like this. But as he advanced on his omega, spreading his legs and slick oozing so beautifully down his thighs, a warning voice echoed in the back of his head.

He's going to reject you.

Namjoon snapped back, his eyes suddenly hurtful and Taehyung blinked, puzzled. Why had his alpha stopped touching him?

He's going to hit you if you mess up, and he's going to leave you if you're not good enough. Why trust another omega, huh? It's obviously not worth it...he's tricking you. Using you. He's not worth it. Just hurt him, before he hurts you.

Namjoon's expression turned dark, and Taehyung slowly sat up. Namjoon's creamy minty scent was turning scarily bitter, and Taehyung was growing uneasy. Why had Namjoon stopped? Did he do something wrong? Did he have something, blemishes or something dirty on him?

"N-Namjoon?" Taehyung stuttered, voice uncertain. "Do...you want to do this later?"

Look. He's making excuses. He's going to beat you, tie you up and starve you just like her. Beat him, before he does it to you. Do it.

He's going to fucking hurt me if I don't.

"I can't fucking believe you."

Taehyung saw stars, his head slamming against the hard wooden headboard of their bed and Taehyung instantly began crying. Namjoon's frighteningly distorted face, contorted with anger and disbelief and pure rage, his hands digging into Taehyung's collarbones, into his throat. Taehyung let out a strangled scream, loud enough to jerk Jooyeon awake in Jungkook's room next to them.

The pup sat up sleepily, rubbing his eyes. The field trip had really deprived him of energy, but he was glad to be home. He had a fun time, and although Namjoon gave him the okay to sleep with Taehyung, Jooyeon wanted to sleep with Jungkook one last time.

But a weird noise had awakened him, so Jooyeon padded innocently towards his parents room, yawning.

"Mommy, Daddy, can I sleep here, pwease?" Jooyeon asked quietly, pushing the door open and blinking his sticky eyes. "M-Momm...y?" The pup grew rigid, and Jooyeon couldn't tear his gaze from what he saw, beginning to tremble.

Taehyung shrieked, struggling in Namjoon's iron grip, his fists banging loudly on the walls, hoping Jungkook would hear, gasping as Namjoon's suddenly sharp nails sunk into his neck and he let out a pitiful wail, and Jungkook, who was buried under the covers and hadn't noticed that Jooyeon had crept out to Namjoon's room, shot awake and jumped out of bed when he heard Jooyeon's piercing scream, followed by a petrified yell from Taehyung.

Jungkook ran into Namjoon's room, first expecting there to be a robber of some sort, but it was even worse.

Blindly, Jungkook ran up to his older brother and ripped him from Taehyung.

All he could see, smell was blood, and he quickly shoved Namjoon hard enough for the alpha to stumble, his unidentifiable red eyes blank, confused, and Jungkook shoved Jooyeon out of the room. Jooyeon landed with a thump on his bottom, shivering, tramautized as a bunch of weird visions filled his vision and mind. Jungkook slammed the door shut, and brought Taehyung to his chest.

"W-wh--what did I d-do?" Taehyung whispered, his golden eyes spinning wildly, staring at Namjoon with an awfully scared expression, and Jungkook tucked his brother's mate behind him.

"Hyung, calm down." Jungkook swallowed, and Namjoon, sitting in the pile of fallen papers and splinters, stared at Jungkook wildly, like a sort of predator, growling. "Hyung..."

Namjoon looked, darting wildly from Taehyung, to Jungkook, and suddenly, he just went limp.

Taehyung began to cry harder, and outside, Jooyeon was wailing.

Jungkook called Jimin and Seokjin.

This required a lot of fucking work.

-

this chapter is purpousley written dry, and with little detail to show just how quickly the events took place...

y'all expected smut and i din't give any loloooooooooooooollllllllllll im getting my phone back soon so more updates when i doooo