46

"I love you."

Taehyung softly kissed Namjoon's little button nose and looked at his sleeping mate with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry for leaving you like that." He kissed Namjoon's cheeks and forehead and lips. "I love you. I love you so much. I love you, I love you."

Taehyung climbed on top of Namjoon and curled up on his chest, drowning himself in Namjoon's powerful scent, growing dizzy and fuzzy the more he smelled it.

"I love you." Taehyung looked up and kissed Namjoon's mating mark. "I love you. I'll love you till the end of the world."

Namjoon stirred slightly, shifting around, his arms subconsciously reaching up onto Taehyung's small waist, circling his hands comfortingly there. Taehyung whined and laid his head down again. "Love you." He whispered again, his eyes fluttering shut as Namjoon continued to softly massage his waist. "I love you so much, Joonie." He wiped his eyes and kissed Namjoon's chest. "I love you. I love you."

He trailed off after a while, sleepily turning and beginning to drift off to a slumber. When Taehyung's breathing slowed and steadied, Namjoon blinked open his eyes and he kissed Taehyung's head firmly, crying a little. He cupped Taehyung's cheek and threaded a hand through the soft lilac strands of his hair.

"I'm so fucking glad you're here." Namjoon whispered, hugging him. "I love you too, Taehyung."

-

The next day, Taehyung had to leave Namjoon early for school.

When he had gotten up, he was still sleeping, so Taehyung left him be, got ready and took Jooyeon and went to school after waking Jimin up. Jungkook had gone home the night prior, and Taehyung didn't mention anything about the claw marks on his back or the love bites littering his collarbones. Jeez. He didn't know Jimin was that kinky.

He dropped Jooyeon off at the daycare, kissing his pup goodbye and Jooyeon smiled widely before running into his classroom with an excited howl, and Taehyung got up to go to the library. He tiredly pulled out his books and continued to finish the homework he was behind on. He had been given some dirty looks from most of his mean teachers because he had missed so much school, but even with the excuse of saying he was taking care of a pup, they forced a bunch of work down his throat and he was left deprived of energy.

"That's Kim Taehyung. I heard he mated a deadbeat."

"He's in laws with Jungkook, can you believe that? That's so gross...fags..."

"Okay, but his mate is hot!"

"The gayness is cute, tho, amirite?"

"Maybe I can seduce his mate into leaving him and fucking me. God, imagine how big his knot must be! That ugly omega doesn't deserve the privilege!"

Taehyung felt hot at the whispers that circled him and he looked down at his work. He suddenly felt ashamed, hastily covering up his mating mark and biting the inside of his cheek warily, looking around and ducking when he met the eyes of an annoyed looking female omega.

He swallowed back the frightened whine in the back of his throat and began to sweat, panicking. He took off his coat and wrapped it around his waist, panting a little.

And then suddenly Jungkook plopped down in front of him stinking of peach. Taehyung instantly knew that it was Jimin's scent clinging to him like perfume, and Taehyung just wrinkled his nose.

"Hyung." Jungkook frowned, casually sipping a banana milk as if the librarian wasn't staring daggers into him from behind. "Are you okay? You're releasing...defense...scent?"

Taehyung blinked, not even realizing that he had released a pheromones that most omegas used when they were in danger or for the protection of their pups or mates. He had been so afraid of the rumors circling him that he had unknowingly released the scent and he flushed even harder. What the fuck! When did my scent get this pungent? How embarrassing...

"E-every—everything's fine." Taehyung stuttered. He looked at Jungkook, the way the alpha just drank his milk and stared blankly at Taehyung's homework. Suddenly Taehyung let out a gasp and Jungkook jumped. "Jeon Jungkook do I spy with my two eyes a hickey?"

Jungkook smacked a hand over his shoulders and cursed. "Fuck. I should've worn a turtleneck." He pulled up his loose white T-shirt and failed to cover the hickeys that were beginning to draw a lot of attention from the Jungkook Fangirls, as Taehyung and Jimin liked to call them. They fawned over Jungkook so much that they basically followed him wherever he went on campus, and they looked shocked at the fact that somebody had a bite of their delicious Jungkook Pudding!

"Did you and Jimin have sex?" Taehyung gasped. "Oh, hell! That's so scandalous! You two are so young! You haven't even marked each other!" He cupped Jungkook's cheeks and the Fangirls were beginning to fume.

Jungkook was beginning to turn beet red. "No, hyung, that's not true! I didn't—we didn't, I mean, yeah we did, b-but we were responsible! We u-used condoms and we made sure we weren't in h-heat or rut—s-so Jimin-hyung is gonna b-be okay!"

Taehyung smiled wryly and made a Lenny face, pulling away. "Condoms can burst, y'know."

Jungkook choked. "H-hyung!"

At that moment, a fuzzy-looking Jimin sat down beside Jungkook and laid his head down on Jungkook's shoulder. The omega grinned and looked lovingly up at Jungkook before softly kissing his cheek and Taehyung had to stifle a giggle as suddenly, a loud shrill noise filled the library and the librarian was stomping out, kicking those girls out.

The Fangirls were screaming.

-

DOUBLE UPDATE Y"ALL BETTER COMMENT :( IM LONELY