33

"So please finish pages thirteen and fourteen for tonights homework. Kim Taehyung, may I speak to you for a moment before you leave?"

Taehyung paused from packing his stuff, allowing some students to leave for lunch whilst he nervously went up to the front of the classroom. "Yes?" He said, looking up at the female teacher with a look of nervousness and expectance.

"Taehyung, ah," Her eyes scanned his body and Taehyung gulped, "I...I know that you kids are young, but, if it's not too much, can I ask why you have a mating mark on your neck when you're only 18?"

Taehyung swallowed nervously. "I-I...I have a mate now."

She sighed. "You're not allowed to have a mate at a young age like this...you know, I know there's no law for when an omega is allowed to be mated or not, but this may cause a distraction. You don't have pups, do you?"

Taehyung looked down shamefully at his feet. "I-I have one." He scratched his neck where the mark was, and Taehyung could almost feel Namjoon's teeth sinking in as he tapped it and caressed it softly, swallowing.

She shook her head. "Do your parents know? The principal?" She looked expectantly at the omega and Taehyung began to quiver.

Taehyung held back the shameful tears and shook his head. "No."

So Taehyung was sent to the principal's in order to set up a "plan" that was supposed to help Taehyung but he really thought it only worsened his mental state, his opinions He was forced to call Namjoon, as the office wanted to discuss with the alpha responsible for marking Taehyung, and they were unsurprisingly shocked when they realized it was Kim Namjoon, one of Korea's top chefs, and Kim Jungkook's elder brother.

"I don't see the problem." Namjoon said cooly, placing a hand on Taehyung's thigh and narrowing his eyes. "We're happy together. The pup is happy. I don't see why we must sign these stupid papers."

"It's for—"

"I think I've heard enough. You've wasted enough of my time. Please leave my mate alone, don't harass him." Namjoon kissed Taehyung's cheek as the omega was still quivering. He rubbed Taehyung's thigh and squeezed it gently. "See to me after school about this, I'll pick you up."

-

"Jooyeon," Taehyung ushered his pup over and the lady opened the gate for him to scoop his pup up onto his waist. "Did you have a good day today?"

Jooyeon didn't respond, just stuffing his face against Taehyung's neck and huffing. Taehyung frowned and looked up at his daycare teacher and she shook her head.

"He bit another pup today." She said worriedly, "most of our pups haven't grown their fangs, so Jooyeon has...he's sort of placed himself on top of the other students and he bit another girl when she didn't listen to him."

Taehyung gasped and stared down at the pup in shock. Jooyeon looked away shamefully, his eyebrows furrowed angrily and Jooyeon huffed again. "Jooyeon," Taehyung scolded. He looked up at the teacher and shook his head. "I'm sorry about that. I'll talk to him about it later."

The lady nodded worriedly and Taehyung bit his lip, walking away and walking to the front of the school. He was casted some weird looks, some people staring at the way he held the pup against his waist, his expression tense. How would he scold the pup?

"Taehyung!"

Taehyung looked back at the voice and saw Jungkook running towards him and Taehyung smiled at the younger alpha. "Is Namjoon still not here yet?" The younger asked and Taehyung nodded. He sighed and looked at Jooyeon before grinning and tickling the pup's cheek.

But Jooyeon did the unthinkable and growled and bit down on Jungkook's hand.

Instantly the alpha reeled back, eyes flashing red at being provoked and Taehyung shouted out a stern. "Jooyeon!" before smacking Jooyeon's hand down as the pup grappled for Taehyung's shirt collar.

The pup's lips wobbled, a bit of blood staining his teeth and Taehyung looked over to see Jungkook nursing his bleeding hand, blood gushing out of his hand and dripping down. Taehyung felt queasy and looked at Jooyeon, eyebrows furrowed. "Jooyeon, no! What did you just—? We will settle this at home. You are getting spanked for being this naughty, and no TV for a week!"

Jooyeon's eyes turned big and misty and the pup burst into loud wails, and Jungkook hissed, causing Taehyung to looked up. "Jesus, this pup really has Namjoon's temper, doesn't he?" Jungkook wrapped his hand in his shirt and pushed at it. "How long are his fangs?!"

"I don't know, but apparently he also bit his classmate today, too." Taehyung sighed and shook his head, putting Jooyeon down and letting the pup throw a mini tantrum in front of the entire school. His cheeks flushed and he attempted to shush Jooyeon but nothing worked, until Jungkook puffed out a breath, crouched in front of the pup and growled out: "Be. Quiet."

Jooyeon instantly quieted down, sniffling and hiccuping in shock as his uncle used what Jooyeon labeled as the "scary voice." Taehyung breathed out a sigh of relief, and thankfully Namjoon pulled up at the same time.

"Tae! Kook, get in!" Namjoon called, rolling down the windows and frowning when he saw a red-faced Jooyeon being strapped into the kids cart seat. "What happened?"

"We'll discuss it later at home." Taehyung muttered, sitting beside Jooyeon while Jungkook hopped in the passenger seat. Namjoon frowned, but agreed and began to drive off. Halfway through the ride home, Jooyeon had begun to cry again, loud high whines and drawn out sobs, loud and obnoxious and he was obviously just begging for attention.

Namjoon groaned at the cries and shook his head. "Jooyeon, zip it!" He snapped, hoping the pup would silence himself but Jooyeon went quiet for a moment before crying even louder than before. Namjoon eventually got so tired of the crying that he abruptly pulled over, even though Namjoon's apartment was literally down the street. "That's it, Kim Jooyeon!" Namjoon bellowed and Jooyeon shut himself up. "Get out and walk home!"

Taehyung was shocked, his fatherly instincts kicking in as his mate grabbed at Jooyeon's belt and undid it, forcing him out of the seat and out the door. "Wait, Joon, I've already got this figured out—Namjoon!" He gasped as Namjoon shoved Jooyeon out of the car and slammed the door shut. "Namjoon, have you gone insane?!"

Even Jungkook was a little taken aback and held his brother's hand. "Hyung, that's a little dangerous...uhm, let Taehyung take care of it, huh?"

But Namjoon had already begun to drive away and despite Taehyung and Jungkook's shouting, he pulled up into the driveway and parked. The alpha loosened the tie around his neck and stomped straight into the house, and Taehyung wasn't hesitant: he ran straight down the street towards where Jooyeon was sitting, biting his lip hard and holding back his tears.

"M-Mommy!" Jooyeon wailed as he saw Taehyung and the pup ran into his arms. Taehyung held him tight against his breast and tucked his legs onto around his waist. He could feel his heart beating at a rapid pace, and Taehyung gently caressed him
until he calmed down. "Mommy, is Da-Daddy m-mad at m-me aga-again?" Jooyeon said through hiccups.

Taehyung shook his head. "He's only angry because you kept being naughty today." He said softly. "He'll still be your Daddy."

Jooyeon cried harder into his shoulder. "I-I hope I don't get s-sent away like l-last time with m-my old Mommy." He sniffled. "She di-didn't like me-me and gave me to y-you, b-but I like y-you lots b-better."

Taehyung cooed and sat down on the cool cement to hug him even tighter. "Mommy's always gonna be here for you." Taehyung said softly, "so don't you ever worry about being sent away again."

-

woah what y'all think is wrong with namjoon? owo