119

thanks to @satinandsilver for giving me ideas for this chap and allowing this chap to be spawned into the world uwu ❤️

-

"Don't you think this'll look good on Joo? It's so cute!"

Namjoon crossed his arms and rested his chin on Taehyung's shoulder, nodding. "Yeah. Bet he'll look great." He said, closing his eyes and burying his nose into his mate's shoulder, his hands sliding up to his sides.

He had woken up irritated today for some reason. In the morning he had nearly ripped apart his pillow for tripping him and Taehyung had to cuddle him for at least an hour before he finally calmed down. After breakfast, Taehyung suggested going summer shopping as the weather was growing warmer, and Namjoon had agreed gruffly after dropping Jooyeon off at school.

So the two were currently inside of a children's clothing shop because Taehyung wanted to look for his soon-to-be pup's clothes, accessories and toys. And Namjoon was being extremely quiet and clingy the entire time, hugging him and swaying with his chest pressed up to his back, and Taehyung didn't mind the affection, but he was growing kind of cramped and Namjoon's minty smell was a bit stronger than normal and it made his eyes water.

But he kept his mouth shut because Taehyung was adoring the warmth and the softness of Namjoon's lips against his neck, and the alpha continued to keep licking down his shoulders and even sucked a couple of dark hickeys onto his soft, smooth skin, and Taehyung had to refrain from turning around and kissing him. So after paying for a couple of clothes for Jooyeon, they walked into another clothing store for women.

Namjoon eyed the mannequins with bras clasped onto them awkwardly, avoiding eye contact with the females that were giving Namjoon wide-eyes glances, because they had never had someone so handsome walk into a women's lingerie store. "Can't I wait outside?" The alpha mumbled, tucking his hands onto the front of Taehyung's tummy and the omega smiled and shook his head. Namjoon whined. "Why?"

"Because you're big and warm." Taehyung said, opening a little drawer and looking through the different kinds of soft-colored bras. "This one's cute."

Namjoon snorted. "You should do this kind of shopping with Jimin...you know that anything you wear looks good to me, right?" Namjoon peered over Taehyung's shoulder and grabbed his wrist, taking his index finger and pointing to the pink, yellow, purple and red bras. "All of these would look great on you."

Taehyung blushed. "Stop being so cheesy, honestly." He patted Namjoon's chest and turned. "These are kinda expensive tho. Let's go over there!"

Namjoon rolled his eyes but obliged, his hands never leaving his mate's swollen tummy, awkwardly hobbling over to the deeper parts of the store.

And as Taehyung bounded away happily after picking out about twenty different fucking bras to try on, Namjoon went inside and the two waited for some of the fitting rooms to open.

And like some sort of sick game from the Gods, Taehyung spotted Soohyun from the other side of the waiting room, glowering at them with a couple of garments in her hands as well. Taehyung scowled and looked at Namjoon, thinking the alpha had also spotted the bitch, but Namjoon was too busy snuffling against Taehyung's collarbones.

Moments later, Taehyung and Soohyun both get led to the fitting rooms right next to each other. Taehyung growls, but Soohyun just scoffs and walks into her designated room and Taehyung tugs Namjoon into the room with him.

And as Taehyung huffily strips himself of his clothes, still pissed that Soohyun kept popping up out of nowhere, Namjoon lets out a low groan of pain besides him. Taehyung blinks, confused, and turns towards his mate to see him hunched over. "Joonie?" He asked softly, padding forward and pushing his hands against Namjoon's knees, crouching and looking up. "Joonie?"

Namjoon looked up. "Tae...fuck." He shuddered and shook his head. "We gotta go. Right now—I'm in rut." He added through a bitten groan, and his fingers that were just on his hips moments ago were suddenly sharp, and Taehyung gasped softly. "Shit. Tae. Hurry up...just go buy all twenty of those damn bras, I'll fuck you no matter which one you wear."

Taehyung shook his head. "No! Namjoon, one of these is like thirty bucks! I'm not buying all twenty!"

Namjoon's eyes flared red. "Taehyung, I'm not really in the mood to be picking out bras right now with you."

Taehyung snorted. "Just go home then! I'll take a taxi back. Or an Uber or something."

Namjoon stood shakily, shaking his head. "No. Tae, listen to me." He slid the credit card from his wallet onto Taehyung's chest and the omega took it. "Go pay for these and meet me by my—fuck."

"Joonie!" Taehyung hissed when the alpha fell, shaking. "Joon, not—no, okay fine! We'll go, c'mon! Lean on me for now, Joonie? Oh, please don't—come on, alpha, just stand up!"

The word had slipped between his lips before he knew it, and Namjoon growled throatily. Taehyung froze for a moment and swallowed. Namjoon pushed Taehyung against the wall of the fitting room, lip curling, and it didn't take long for Namjoon to begin kissing his neck.

And weirdly enough, the thought of Soohyun being in the fitting room besides him made him smirk, and Taehyung parted his lips before letting out a loud moan.

"Oh, Joonie~!" Taehyung gasped out breathily, wrapping his arms around his neck as the aroused scent of Namjoon's rut filled the fitting room. "Mmn...more..."

Namjoon snarled, biting against his collarbones and hiking his bra up, being careful not to hurt his cute tummy, loving the way Taehyung was being so vocal. "Oh, baby...being so fucking...sinful for your alpha...?" Namjoon moaned against his skin and fumbled for his jeans. "Take these off...take these off now."

And let's just say they had to get kicked out from three workers with a fuming Soohyun besides them.

But he didn't forget to buy those garments on the way out.