34

Namjoon had a headache.

One that persisted the entire day, and it worsened when he was called in for Taehyung's school. It only worsened when he was in the midst of cooking and he was called out because a customer complained of finding hair in their food.

And what really ticked him off is when he recognized a face as he was at the hostess desk, searching for a pack of cigarettes when he heard a soft gasp.

"N-Namjoon?"

Namjoon looked up irritably, only for his eyes to widen. It was as if the breath was knocked out of his lungs and he took a moment to regain himself before trusting himself to speak. "S-Soohyun?"

He stared back into the girl's hands that once grabbed him by the hair and forced him to be raped. Those hands, manicured and trimmed and pretty that had brought him to orgasm against his will until he was sobbing for her to stop. Those eyes that had violated him, his body, his life. His hands curled into themselves when he scanned her body and he realized: she didn't look fucking broke at all.

But before Namjoon could say anything more, another alpha man swept by her side and wrapped an arm around her waist. Namjoon felt his blood boil when he realized that THEY BOTH LOOK RICH AS FUCK.

"Who's this? You know him?" The man asked with an eyebrow raised and Namjoon clenched his jaw. Do I know her? Of course not, as if she totally didn't take my virginity by force and make me have a pup at age 18!

"Soohyun, can we talk?" Namjoon had muttered, and the omega had agreed reluctantly. The two were found outside of the restaurant, the girl's dark brown hair silky and kept clean and smooth down her pretty body. Her fingers were manicured, her clothes from designer brands and she cleared her throat awkwardly, as Namjoon's eyes kept scanning her body with a sort of fiery look.

"Why do you keep staring?" She asked curtly and Namjoon growled, making her flinch. She put her purse over her shoulder and gripped the straps tighter, clearing her throat.

"You lied to me." He snapped and the girl flipped her hair back, blinking as she realized that she had been caught in her lie. "You fucking lied to me." He accused.

Soohyun shook her head. "So what if I did?" She said. "After a while, I realized I couldn't take care of a dumb pup. He looked too much like you, and he was always messy and gross and never listened. My husband didn't want him, and neither did I. So how else would I have gotten rid of him?" She said pointedly. "He was always loud, obnoxious. Could never go to any fancy restaurants anymore because he'd make a fuss about not getting any milk. Can you believe that? A six and a half year old begging for his mother's breast milk?" She scoffed and shook her head. "Acted just like you, weak and whiney and pathetic."

"There's fucking orphanages around here." Namjoon growled out, pretending as if the last comment didn't sting him, and Soohyun scoffed.

"And deal with that paperwork? No thanks." She shook her head, about to say something else when she spotted something on Namjoon's neck. She gaped. "Is that a mating mark?"

Namjoon stood a little taller. "Yeah, got a fucking problem with that?" He puffed out his chest and added, just to be petty, "He's fucking better in bed than you ever were, sorry excuse for an omega." He sneered, although Soohyun could notice the slight tremor in his frame.

Soohyun blinked, offended, before her eyebrows furrowed and anger flared in her eyes. "Look, you little shit, I don't have time for your bullshit right now."

"Little shit?" He shook his head and pointed to the entrance of his grand restaurant, fuming. "We reserve the right to refuse service. And guess what? I'm the fucking boss around here, and I fucking refuse to serve you and your dumb husband." His eyes glowered angrily, but behind the mask of anger he was afraid. His palms turned clammy and his mouth went dry but he forced the insulting words out of his system anyways. "So get the fuck out of my restaurant. Get you and your filthy ass out of my fucking sight."

Namjoon swung around after that, realizing that tears were beginning to form in his eyes and he didn't want his rapist to see that, stomped back into his restaurant, swinging the door open to his office and slamming himself in.

So she was lying to him. Ever since day one, she was lying. She gave Jooyeon away because she didn't want him. Something he had created, something she had forced him to create. His own flesh and bone, mixed with the devil's blood of his biological mother.

Would he take after Namjoon or his mother? Would he be as equally as violent as his mother, or as intelligent and love-struck as Namjoon? No. No, he couldn't have Jooyeon be like her. He couldn't. "No, he can't." Namjoon whispered, shaking. "Not my son, not me, no...no..."

He sat on the desk, realizing his hands were trembling, his body was shaking violently. Tears had begun to fall from his eyes and he sobbed, he sobbed into his hands and fell apart at his desk. He breathed uncontrollably, his eyes squeezing shut. His mating mark burned as sorrow clutched his heart and he bit down hard on his lip. He cried and cried at his desk, in his office.

Alone. Afraid. And depressed.

-

"Joon-Joon?"

Namjoon curled into the bedsheets. It was dark. Namjoon had only come out briefly to make dinner and he slipped right back into bed. Taehyung had put Jooyeon in Jungkook's room to sleep tonight as a negative energy radiated from Namjoon's body. Taehyung slipped into bed and hesitated before gently laying his chin on top of Namjoon's side, the scent of his heat filling the air, calming pheromones filling the air and causing Namjoon to relax.

"Joon-Joon." Taehyung echoed softly. "You awake?" He looked at Namjoon's shadowed face. He had come home with a bad temper, and had even gone as far as to kick Jooyeon out of the car, frightening the poor pup to death. But Namjoon had apologized and Jooyeon had drawn Namjoon an ugly brown spot, which he said was poop. And then he went on to say that Namjoon was a poopie head and started laughing uncontrollably before handing him another drawing of a rainbow and then said he loved him very much.

Namjoon turned around, his blonde hair messy and Taehyung softly ran his hands through the mess of soft hair. "You are awake." Taehyung giggled, leaning down to gently kiss his soft lips.

"What do you want, Tae?" Namjoon asked, but his voice was soft and slightly heavy. "I'm tired."

"You don't look good." Taehyung sighed, curling up beside Namjoon until the alpha couldn't refuse his omega's lust for skinship and hugged his tiny waist. "So I'm gonna kiss and cuddle you, okay?"

Namjoon nodded, swallowing as Taehyung softly kissed him, his lips and peppering them along his face. Namjoon sighed happily and melted into the affection and Taehyung wrapped his arms
around Namjoon's neck, eyes closing and kissing him just the slightest bit harder, slick seeping out between his thighs.

"T-Tae, your heat." Namjoon mumbled and Taehyung paused, pulling back, a string of saliva connecting their lips. "Fuck, baby." He breathed, eyes lustful and Taehyung shivered softly.

"Mm, Na-Namjoon..." Taehyung entangled his arms into Namjoon's and closed his eyes. "Namjoon, I love you."

Namjoon closed his eyes. You don't understand how much I fucking love you back, Kim Taehyung. "I love you too." He brought Taehyung closer and the omega keened forward, twisting his head to the side until Namjoon kissed his mating mark. Please don't leave me, stay by my side until we die, please, please, please.

Taehyung breathed in his scent. "Stay with me forever, yeah?" He looked at Namjoon with golden, hopeful eyes and Namjoon tipped his head back to let Taehyung kiss his own mark that he had left on Namjoon's neck, licking it softly over and sighing at the taste. Yes, yes stay with me forever. Don't leave me like she did. "Until we die..."

For fucking forever. "Forever."

-

ugly sobs