114

one of y'all bitches asked for more jikook so here u go

i love u all 😔💕

-

"What? Taehyung, no, I'm at school right now! Yeah, it's lunchtime. I need to find Jungkook: I think he's out trying out for football, he kept saying he was considering that or soccer."

Jimin twisted around a corner, walking down a relatively crowded hall full of mostly female athletes and other people who were warming themselves up, some of them walking in and out of the locker rooms hastily. Jimin squeezed in between a couple of omega girls, mumbling, "Excuse me"s and "sorry, sorry"s as he padded through.

"Yeah. M'kay, I'll see you after? Are you gonna pick me a Kook up?" Jimin asked into the cellphone, where Taehyung was mumbling something about wanting to hang out after school. "Alright. Bye, then."

He hung up and stuffed his phone into his pocket, yawning. But as he finally made it past the crowd and was about to push open the double doors outside where he could already see a bunch of people trying out for boys soccer, Jimin felt a stab of pain shoot up from his abdomen. A shrill squeak escaped his lips and he shuddered, falling to his feet in shock.

The people crowding the hallways all glanced over, a couple of them yelping when they saw Jimin sink to the ground as tears welled up in his eyes. Shit. Jimin thought, panicking as he looked around desperately. My heat! What the actual fuck? It's not due till next week...

"Ah!" Jimin jolted forward as another fresh wave of pain flooded his body and his toes curled in his shoes. How
embarrassing was this? His peachy scent was turning the area around him thick with the sweet, enticing aroma, and Jimin was barely holding onto consciousness.

And like a guardian angel, Jimin felt two slender hands cup under his shoulders. He felt a shiver of relief pass through him and he leaned into the figure, expecting to be surrounded by Jungkook's pine scent, but he was shocked to be met by a smoother, creamier scent of vanilla and cherries.

"Hey, are you okay?" A soft, feminine voice whispered, and Jimin looked up through watery eyes to see a female omega staring down at him. "Here. Let's go in the locker room, I'm pretty sure it's better than being out here..."

Jimin nodded, weakly agreeing and scrambling to his feet while the girl quickly covered his soaked bum with what seemed like a towel. They shuffled between people, his skin crawling with a weird heat, hot pants leaving his lips. When they made it into the girls locker room, he became the center of attention. Because why the hell was there a guy in the girl's locker room?

"Jas, you can't just bring a dude in here!" Another girl snapped, covering her top half with a towel. "Half of us are fuckin' naked!"

Jas narrowed her eyes. "He's in heat! What am I supposed to do? The nurse's office is halfway across the school!" She let Jimin sit down on the chairs in the corner and covered him up with the towel, cooing. "Don't worry. We'll call the nurse and—woah. Is that a mating mark?"

And that piqued interest, making some of the female athletes bundle over. "What? A mating mark? Let me see!"

"I wanna see!"

"Woah, it's so pretty!"

Jimin whined, shaking, his cheeks flushed and skin hot and moist. His eyes were hooded, slick still oozing out of him in waves that made him shiver and curl into himself each time. His hands curled up into tiny fists and he parted his lips in a desperate whine, and he felt a hand curl over his. "Oh, he's whining. What do we do? I dunno who is mate is!"