31

Namjoon thrusted in between the omega's thighs ravenously.

It felt so good, the omega's honey thighs clenching around him in surprise as the obscene noises of skin against skin filled the room and Namjoon continuously slid his cock between those delicious thighs, until his knot began to swell and he just buried himself in between his legs, shuddering. The knot caught on nothing, just swelling behind his thighs and Namjoon just rutted his hips forwards anyways.

Taehyung had been stroking his own cock quietly, whining and whimpering softly as Namjoon groaned and cursed out Taehyung's name. They sat there for a minute or two before Namjoon finally began to release, spilling between his thighs. Namjoon had always had big releases (like his dICK-) so his semen coated Taehyung's thighs and overflowed into a tiny puddle in front on the bed.

Taehyung watched the lewd sight shamefully, cheeks burning as Namjoon whined behind him, his cock still knotted against his thigh. What would all that cum feel like inside of him? It was a lot, and Taehyung had remembered reading something that if an alpha had lots of release, then your tummy could swell with the excess cum. He felt the cock slide in and out between his legs and the movement was enough for Taehyung to fiddle with his smaller member for a bit before he came in pretty stripes down his tummy, some landing on his face and definitely on the sheets. He licked his own cum off his lips and shivered at the taste.

"Omega," Namjoon whispered, pulling his cock out from between his legs as his knot had died down much quicker because there was no omega walls helping it to keep up. "Omega you made me make a mess of myself."

"M'sorry." Taehyung whispered breathlessly.

"You made your alpha cum so much." Namjoon growled, flipping him over and kissing him softly. "Good boy, good boy..." Taehyung keened at the praise and lifted his chin, the semen on his chest and thighs dripping and tickling his skin.

"D-did I make alpha feel good?" Taehyung murmured questioningly and Namjoon nodded, staring at his puddle of semen and wanting it to be inside of Taehyung. So badly. "C-can I make alpha feel even better?"

Namjoon blinked. "How?"

Taehyung's cheeks turned pink. He looked at the cum soaking the bedsheets and sat up, positioning himself between Namjoon's legs and staring at his huge cock lustfully. "W-wanna taste."

Namjoon groaned. "You wanna suck my dick?"

Taehyung's ears burned and he nodded. He liked having things in his mouth. When Seokjin usually brought him to orgasm, he'd always beg the alpha doctor to put his fingers in his mouth, which he always did, with gloves. Taehyung didn't like the vinyl taste but he loved the feel of something in his mouth, against his lips and his mouth watered at the thought of swallowing Namjoon's hot, thick cum.

Namjoon sat up and pulled his legs behind himself, stretching out his hips and raising them upwards, sticking out and Taehyung softly grasped the member in his hands, staring wondrously as it throbbed in his hands.

"Go on."

Tarhyung opened his mouth and sucked at the tip, eyes turning dark at the musky, salty taste of precum. His fingers played with Namjoon's balls and his lips continue to suck and lick at the tip, slowly stuffing more of the erect cock into his mouth until he was deep throating the alpha.

Namjoon gasped, hips jerking and shuddering. The constricting walls of his hot throat felt so good against his dick and he grabbed Taehyung's hair out of instinct and roughly thrusted into his mouth. He groaned, eyes glowing red and sparkling as Taehyung quietly took the fucking to his mouth, not even gagging once and instead letting out muffled moans. Namjoon threw his head back, thrusting animalisticaly into Taehyung's mouth.

His lips were so pretty around his dick, pink and swollen and covered in saliva. Namjoon ran a hand through his own hair, biting his lip as he thrusted fluidly up once, snapping his hips into the deliciously hot cavern.

"Ngh," Taehyung mumbled around his cock, eyes watering and Namjoon pulled out to let him catch his breath, only to almost instantly put his dick back in, groaning again. He rutted up again.

"Just a little more, Taehyung," Namjoon groaned, straining. He bit his lip harder and thrusted up again.

"Fuck." Namjoon breathed, shaking and his hips shuddered. He was so close. He thrusted again, his hips bucking. Once, twice, he rutted sharply into Taehyung's mouth and he let out a startled and pleasure yelp, his cock spurting out a thick release straight into Taehyung's throat.

The omega spluttered and pulled the cock out a little, sucking and swallowing the semen that seemed to release and squirt endlessly into his mouth. Taehyung's tear-stained eyes met Namjoon's, and the alpha ran a hand through his hair a little shyly as he met eye contact. Taehyung smiled drunkenly and licked the tip clean when Namjoon began to draw to an end, both of them panting heavily. Namjoon leaned down to stroke Taehyung's cock a little and in seconds he was cumming again, too with a weak whimper.

"Fuck, omega, you...you're so good."

Namjoon hugged Taehyung and the two fell back onto the pillows. The room stunk of sex, of semen, of berries and cream and mint, and Namjoon loved it. He kissed Taehyung softly, tasting himself against those lips and he trailed down until he found the mating mark, biting down softly. Taehyung jolted and frowned adorably.

Namjoon thumbed his cheek and murmured for him to get some rest. The two curled up against each other, closing their eyes.

"Love you." Taehyung mumbled sleepily.

Namjoon's heart swelled. "I love you more."

-

i like feeding u guys dont i?

btw go check out my new  tokyo ghoul au its jinkook i unpublished 2 of my books for it