103

"Why did you eat the whole damn cake if you know you're just gonna throw it all up again?!"

Namjoon scowled down at his mate who was currently barfing up into the toilet, gagging and retching while Namjoon patted his back and sighed worriedly, a cold towel pressed up to his mate's forehead. Outside, he had a bottle of cool sparkling water and some warm blankets ready, because he had woken up and caught Taehyung stuffing his face with the leftover cake in the middle of the night and was now paying the consequences.

"It was t-too good," Taehyung wheezed out, leaning back with tears streaming from his eyes. "M'sorry, Joonie..."

Namjoon sighed, wrinkling his nose. "It's fine, sweetheart...just, you gotta know that you can't eat some things when you have pups. Now brush your teeth, your breath stinks."

The alpha helped Taehyung to his feet, patting his bum patiently while Taehyung sniffled and rinsed out his mouth, and he left the restroom to fluff up the pillows and create a little nest for the pregnant omega when he finished.

"I'm thirsty." Taehyung mumbled, his voice coming out of the darkness and Namjoon flipped on a lamp, illuminating the room in a warm yellow light. Taehyung was rubbing his eyes by the bathroom door, cupping his tummy. "Water, please."

Namjoon poured out a water of the cool sparkling water and brought Taehyung to the bed with a soft sigh, tipping his head back and watching as he gulped down the fizzy drink unenthusiastically.

Namjoon pushed back his silvery hair and frowned, watching Taehyung scowl and hiss out. "I hate that stuff," Taehyung mumbled, rubbing his stomach and laying back. Namjoon screwed the cap shut and shook his head. "Tastes like fizzy piss."

Namjoon snorted. "What kind of description is that?" He fell back beside Taehyung, smiling warmly when the omega instinctively curled up into his side without hesitation. "You're feeling better, right?"

Taehyung nodded, placing his nose into the crook of Namjoon's neck. "Yeah. M'good..."

Namjoon smiled and nodded, pushing Taehyung's silvery hair back out of his eyes and letting the omega whine out softly and grab his hands. "Pet me." Taehyung said cutely, and Namjoon giggled before running his hands through Taehyung's soft hair. "Heh...feels good..."

"Yeah? Well, you'd feel better if you didn't inhale a whole ass cake."

"SHUT IT!"

-

"What do you mean you want the pup? Didn't we discuss that I don't want any ugly ass pups in the house?"

Soohyun scowled, running her hands through her hair irritably and sitting up, naked and sweaty from the sex she had had moments ago with her husband. "Look. I can't get him out of my head, okay? He's the only pup that survived from my body, my first pup."

"You aborted the next one." Her husband said boredly, drinking his bottle of water that he had perched besides him on the counter. "And you didn't give two shits about it. So why are you worried about it now all of a sudden?"

"Because! He's an alpha! And he's so strong and—ugh, this is for us! We can make profit out of him!" Soohyun threw her hands up into the air and grumbled. "But I can't even take him back because of the history of abuse I've got on my records. I can't explain how the pup ended up at his house, and he's intent on staying there, too. He didn't even hesitate when he rejected my offer to come back."

"Why would he?" Her husband rolled his eyes. "You're an awful mother."

Soohyun snorted. "And you're suddenly a good father?"

"Hey," he raised his hands up, an eyebrow raised. Soohyun frowned, looking up at her mate as he laughed and took another swig of water, "he's not my pup."

The male then got up, snatching up a towel and patting around his neck, saying something about taking a shower while Soohyun was frozen on the bed. She clenched up her fists angrily, digging them into the sheets while shooting the now-closed bathroom door a hideous glare. "Not your pup? Does that matter? Namjoon's new mate obviously doesn't mind that it's not his pup." She huffed and turned away. "Why did I even marry you?"

She threw herself back on the bed, growling when she realized there were tears in her eyes. Flashbacks of the past replayed in her mind like a film, and she tried to shake those visions out of her head. But they stayed.

With Namjoon's dimpley and adorable smile that had made her heart melt, his cute habits of blowing his bangs out of his eyes when he was frustrated, his little pouts and moments of when he would act all cute just to be praised.

But Soohyun had remembered growing tired of all the innocence that surrounded him. Namjoon was just...too boring after a while. He never touched her in sexual ways, resorting to snuggling and innocent kisses, claiming that he would remain closed off until marriage, and that pissed Soohyun off. She wanted sex with Namjoon. She actually wanted it from the boisterous and charismatic alpha, but he was always so tentative and unable to respond when she would try to make moves on him.

So she started to throw her anger off at him. Shouting and insulting and simply tossing all of her rage towards the eighteen year old boy who took all of the words to heart. And if she looked back on it, she had to admit, a part of herself regretted leaving Namjoon's side.

But it was too late for all of that now.

At least...well. She had to try, right?"

-

oh no what is the wet sock planning??