38

special chapter bc u guys show so much love?

i love u guys more than namjoon likes taehyung's ass 😫💘 here's namjoon's backstory with soohyun owo

-

"Are you kidding me? Waffles, for lunch?"

Namjoon looked up sheepishly with his cheeks stuffed with the sweet pastry. The eighteen year old had been cooking ravenously recently, his aspiring dream to become a chef had taken over his life, (along with his hobbies of making music and rapping, of course), and he had been making things from french breads to Korean delicacies, and he had done quite a good job.

And because he was a sucker for praise, he'd make everything for his girlfriend but she'd never appreciate it.

"Uh," Namjoon swallowed, rubbing his brown tousled hair that he had yet to dye in the future. "Yeah? It's really good, you should try."

Soohyun scoffed, flipping her hair back. "All you do is eat. Where was the strong alpha I dated in the first place that worked out and had abs?"

Namjoon looked offended. "I have abs." He looked down and patted his chest. Hard as a rock. "Yeah, I have abs, what do you mean?"

"But they were more defined. They're, like, sloppy." Soohyun commented, sitting herself down in front of Namjoon and counting the amount of waffles on Namjoon's plate. Eight waffles, and four more in the little waffle-maker. This was actually completely normal for alphas: they had bigger appetites with the right amount of metabolism to burn those calories into energy, giving them their almost natural strength and defined body shape. But to omegas, this was way more than necessary, and so Soohyun took it upon herself to shame her dumb alpha boyfriend.

"How many are you going to eat?" Soohyun slid a waffle one by one off his plate and Namjoon watched with adorable round, sad eyes as she took seven off the plate, leaving one on the plate. She pushed the seven waffles away until they landed in the trash and Namjoon whined. "Shut up. You're gonna get so fat." She shook her head and took the butter knife from Namjoon's hand sliced the waffle in front of him in half. She left one half on the plate and threw the other slice away.

"Soohyun! This is like, not even enough for a pup—!" Namjoon complained meekly, a little intimidated by his girlfriend's cool and hard look.

"Shut the fuck up." She snapped. "This is still too much for you." She looked at Namjoon's plate, disgusted by the whipped cream bottles and syrup and butter. She tossed those all away too and Namjoon could almost cry. How dare she throw away good food! But maybe she was right...was he gaining weight? "You know what you should be eating? Carrots. Cucumbers. Salad. Tofu. Foods with little calories so you stop gaining weight like a fatty." She poked Namjoon's stomach and snorted. "Disgusting."

Namjoon felt nauseous. He really was getting fat, wasn't he? Jeez. He's probably already morbidly obese, if he thought about it hard enough. He pushed the plate away slowly and Soohyun smirked.

"Good boy." She patted his head and threw that plate away as well. "Now, let me go make you a special, healthy breakfast okay? I can have what I want, because I work out and I give you so many things, okay? You're gonna have five baby carrots, four slices of cucumber, one slice of tofu, and six spinach leaves. And one cherry tomato."

Namjoon gulped, staring at the reflection of his face on his cell phone with sudden disgust. Look how fat he was. Hideous. Disgusting.