40

"One bowl of chicken and noodle broth for both of us." Taehyung set the tray down onto the floor of their bedroom and Namjoon stared at the oily surface of the broth disdainfully.

"No, m'not hungry." Namjoon muttered, allowing Jooyeon to climb into his lap with round eyes. "Mama made food! Smells yummy! I want some, I want some!"

"C'mere baby, here's your bowl." Taehyung pushed a smaller bowl towards Jooyeon and the pup grinned, licking his lips as Taehyung scooped a bit of rice into the broth and Jooyeon ate hungrily, his cheeks puffing out as he stuffed his face. Taehyung smiled and looked up at Namjoon and raised a finger. "Even if you can't finish the whole bowl yet I want you to eat at least four spoonfuls of it!"

Taehyung pouted when Namjoon shook his head.
"I'll give you a kiss for each spoonful you eat."

Namjoon hesitated. He really liked Taehyung's kisses. So, he sighed and brought the broth up to his lips and took a sip of the flavorful, delicious soup that Jungkook and Taehyung had made together for the morning breakfast. His body was ecstatic, he hadn't tasted food this good in so long.

But imagine all the calories.

"This is good." Namjoon said, lifting up a full spoon of food shakily. He gulped, before swallowing the food and attempting to get it down. When he did, he was almost rewarded instantly with a sweet kiss from Taehyung and an "ewww! No kissing!" From Jooyeon.

"Three more, Joon." Taehyung giggled. "You can do it!"

Namjoon turned red. He wasn't a kid, why was Taehyung talking to him like that?

Namjoon swallowed two more mouthfuls of the broth, eating most of the vegetables more than the rice and soup itself. "One more~" Taehyung said, kissing Namjoon again just for support. "Please?" He added as Namjoon hesitated. "I'll give you two more kissies~"

Namjoon quickly ate the spoonful of rice and the green onion and swallowed and Taehyung placed the bowl onto the table, pushed Namjoon against the headboard and kissed him right on the lips. "You did it, Joonie!"

Namjoon felt nauseous. "I-I don't feel good."

Taehyung pouted. "Joonie..."

"Excuse me." Namjoon jumped up from his seat and darted into the bathroom. Taehyung sighed, shaking his head and sitting beside Jooyeon who had also eaten Namjoon's portion while he wasn't looking, drawing another stick figure on the piece of paper with a crayon.

"Jooyeon, you ate Daddy's food!" Taehyung exclaimed. He shook his head. He can't even eat as much as Jooyeon is. "You should have just asked for
more, baby."

"No no." Jooyeon shook his head. "My food."

Taehyung snorted and sat down beside him, stirring his own soup and beginning to eat. Namjoon came out of the bathroom, shaky, pale, his breath smelling of toothpaste and mouth wash.

"S-sorry." Namjoon said quietly. "Not used to that."

"You make so much food all day, how can't you be tempted not to eat it?" Taehyung smacked Namjoon's belly playfully. Maybe if I tell him he's too skinny he'll start to eat. "You're already skinny, Joonie~ you don't need to diet." Taehyung looked down pointedly. "I like mates that eat what they need to eat."

Namjoon looked up at that comment. "I-I eat..."

"Not enough, though. You're worrying me." Taehyung kissed the side of Namjoon's face and patted his mate's arm. "Eat, please. Your pup eats more than you."

Namjoon sighed. "Maybe later." He turned over and pulled the sheets over his head.

Taehyung blew out a tired breath.

He wouldn't tolerate this.

-

With a bit of shopping, dropping Jooyeon off at the daycare, and makeup, Taehyung was ready to seduce Namjoon into eating food.

He brought out a bowl of fruit salad, chopped meat and onions that Jungkook had made, and the chicken noodle broth.

He was flushing madly as he pulled on lacy white panties, and then a bra. Feeling cold and exposed, he puffed out his cheeks in determination and climbed on top of Namjoon's lap.

The alpha stirred almost immediately, face puffy from sleep and eyes groggy. "Wha?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes and staring down at his lap to see a very lewd-looking Taehyung straddling his thigh and whimpering.

Fuck. Was this a wet dream?

"Taehyung?" He gasped out and Taehyung shakily
moaned in response. "Wh-what are y-you doing?!"

"Mm..." Taehyung suddenly climbed off with a disdainful look. "Alpha's too skinny." He pouted and nuzzled Namjoon's thigh sadly. "Taetae wants a big, strong alpha..."

Namjoon gulped. Was this a dream or not because like, hell yeah he was turned on.

"I am a big, strong alpha." Namjoon said.

"Not eating enough." Taehyung shook his head. "Not big and strong enough for Taetae." He slipped off the bed and sexily took his bra off, exposing his slightly protruding, adorable little breasts, his nipples perky from rubbing against the lacy cloth for so long. "Want Alpha to eat more, so that when we go out on dates, we can enjoy it like a normal couple."

Namjoon's vision went almost blind with lust. "L-look, I'll eat, j-just let me..." his hands raised to Taehyung's breasts and the omega huffed, turning away and suddenly pulling out the bowls of food. What the fuck. Namjoon felt queasy all of a sudden and looked up nervously. "Really?" So this isn't a wet dream. A shame.

Taehyung grinned widely. "Pretty please?" He giggled and sat down on Namjoon's lap and the alpha sucked in a sharp breath.

"Holy shit." Namjoon whispered, and Taehyung smiled sweetly. Something stiffened underneath Taehyung but he didn't comment on it and just wiggled his hips more.

"Please~" Taehyung lifted up a spoon of the sugar-coated fruit. "I made it myself and chopped all the fruit for you!"

Namjoon's eyes flashed red for a second and he blindly ate the fruit that Taehyung spoon fed him.

It was like that, Namjoon just ate whatever Taehyung gave him, the alpha's attention on Taehyung's extremely soft and supple body, curving in all the right places, his soft tummy was beautifully there, bare, naked, and Namjoon ran his hand across the silky surface of his stomach.

When Taehyung pulled off his lap suddenly, Namjoon's gaze broke and he snapped out of his weird, dreamy and lust-filled state. The three bowls of food were all empty, clean, and Namjoon blinked.

Did he eat all of that?

"Good job, alpha." Taehyung kissed the side of his face and patted his cheek. "If you manage to keep it down, I'll reward you with a special surprise." He giggled and began to slip off the bed to wash the dishes.

But Namjoon had other ideas. Nobody seduces him and gets away with it. Fuck the food. A new sort of energy ran through him and he tossed Taehyung onto the bed, trapping him and growling. Taehyung blinked and flinched when Namjoon curled his lip and sank the fangs into the mating mark tightly, just to remind him who he belonged to.

Taehyung, on the other hand, slightly regretted giving Namjoon food. The alpha seemed like a fucking superhero with that newfound strength, and his eyes glowered with that frighteningly dominant scarlet glow and Taehyung could smell it after a while.

An alpha's arousal.

His rut.