69

alpha!tae omega!namjoon bonus chapter!

y'all know i'm thirsty for comments so jUST COMMENT ON EVERYTHING DONT BE SHY

HIGH SCHOOL AU

-

"Captain of the soccer team? Interested? In you?"

Namjoon clutched his books to his chest, his cheeks burning, ears flared and Namjoon flinched back when a manicured, dark red nail stabbed into his books. The girl in front of him was scoffing, flipping her hair back irritably. Two other girls flanked her, all shooting him dirty looks and Namjoon pushed up his glasses with a pout.

She laughed obnoxiously. "Taehyung is so not interested." She twirled her hair between her fingers. "At least, not on my watch."

He looked up irritably. "Oh yeah, bitch? Well, who do you think gave him those fucking hickeys yesterday? Yeah. That's right." He pointed a finger at himself. "Me. And if you're so jealous that your dumbass eyes blinded with envy cannot see what this is," he pulled down his coat to show off the bites Taehyung had left on his skin, obviously marked by an alpha as the marks were so dark and roughly made. The girl in front of him fumed, "then I'm sorry and I hope you can go and fucking stab your eyes out once and for all."

He pushed past the girls and strutted down the halls, still burning hotly. He had been flustered at first being pinned against a wall by three girls all accusing him of stealing Kim Taehyung from them; senior, alpha, captain of the soccer team and sexy as fuck. He pushed into the boys restroom to wash his face and cool off, and blew out a breath when the door closed behind him.

Wait a second. Since when did the boy's restroom have benches? And lockers? And why was it so hot in here? Since when were the tiles spotted? And when didna a bunch of muscular shirtless alphas fanning themselves off come from...?

"Woah, little omega,"

Namjoon looked to the side to see a younger alpha raising an eyebrow at him, also shirtless with nothing but a towel around his hips. He had pale, tousled pink hair, and his gaze was sharp. "You're in the wrong place. This is the locker room for the soccer team, if you're looking for Coach Lee, her office was moved."

Namjoon gasped loudly and all eyes turned to him. Instincts kicking in, he bowed his head and apologized profusely, and turned to fumble for the doorknob.

"Jimin, why the fuck are you talking about Coach Lee? You know he's not here—"

Namjoon's felt a cold shiver run down his spine at the deep, throaty voice and he turned around to see none other than Kim Taehyung, fresh out of the shower, talking to the alpha with the pale pink hair. The hickeys Namjoon had given him last night were freshly dotted along his collarbones and chest and he felt his cheeks go redder. His muscles were wet, water dripping down his flesh, his tan skin glistening in the bright light of the locker room. His brown hair was soaking, and he looked up to see Namjoon staring at Taehyung's abs.

A couple soccer members noticed Namjoon's expression and burst out laughing, a couple other whistling. "Ooh, Taehyung, looks like you've got a fan~"

Taehyung blinked, remembering the cute omega he had fucked last night and he grinned. "Baby!" He said loudly and Namjoon's heart thumped. As Taehyung neared, his hot scent of his natural oceany musk filled his nostrils. Flashes of what happened last night filled his brain, of Taehyung's growling voice, his thick cock filling him up, thrusting into him so sweetly, his large hands groping his breasts and fiddling with his cock until he came at least five times on Taehyung's chest, and to everyone's shock, including himself, Namjoon slicked.