112

y'all asked for a lot of jooyeon-related chaps so this entire chap is in jooyeon's pov so don't question why it's so choppy and dry. a seven yr old pup wont think smart.

besides my single braincell keeps running away and idk where he went

pls comment more im lonely !!!!¡

-

"Where do pups come from?"

Jungkook wheezed, rice flying out of his nose as the curious alpha pup tipped his head in confusion. "Wha? Wha's wrong?" Jooyeon asked, wondering why his uncle had snowflakes flying out of his nose. Where did they come from? Did his uncle have snow-flake booger powers?

Taehyung blinked in shock, while Namjoon just coughed and got up, talking about getting a drink of water. "Joo, not now. You'll learn that when you get older." Taehyung ruffled Jooyeon's hair and pushed his plate of six fried eggs to him. "Eat up."

Jooyeon stuffed a whole egg into his mouth. "Buh ai wana kno whey bubs cuh fruh."

Taehyung tucked his chin upwards. "Don't speak with food in your mouth, baby. Good boy manners, please."

Jooyeon swallowed his eggs and rice and cocked his head. "Where do pups come from?!"

Taehyung scowled sternly. "Don't raise your voice, Jooyeon! Good boy manners."

Jooyeon slammed his fork into the table. "I don't want good boy manners! I wanna know where pups come from! And why do they take so long to come out?!" He pointed at Taehyung's belly and the omega had had enough of Jooyeon's antics. He slammed his utensils onto the table before abruptly hoisting Jooyeon into his arms.

Jooyeon panicked. "Wait—Mommy, no—!"

Taehyung slammed the door shut as he went into the bedroom closest to the living room and put Jooyeon onto the floor, holding both of his hands out clasped in front of him. Taehyung's eyes were fierce, cold. "What did I say about yelling and talking with your mouth open, Kim Jooyeon?"

Jooyeon's eyes watered and the pup huffed. Why was his Mommy yelling at him for? He didn't do anything wrong! He just wanted to know where pups came from and nobody was telling him anything!

"I don't care! I just fucking wanna know!" Jooyeon screamed, flinching back when Taehyung smacked his lips lightly enough for them to sting but not hard enough for them to bruise.

"What did I say about swearing?!" Taehyung snapped, and Jooyeon's body shuddered before a long wail escaped him. "Stop crying. How many times did I say no swearing, no screaming, and no eating with your mouth open? You need good boy manners so that people won't look down on you, Jooyeon. You're gonna be a big brother soon and you need to have good things to show them!"

Jooyeon kicked out his foot and it hit Taehyung's stomach. The omega winced at the force and wrenched his grip on the pup's harder. "That's it. You're getting spanked. Come here." Taehyung scooped Jooyeon up and hung the boy over his knees, hiking his shirt up.

Jooyeon panicked again, screaming and flailing his limbs out. "No! No! No spankies, no! I don't want spankies, Mommy, no, no no!"

But Taehyung knew he had to take the role of a real father, and he pulled down Jooyeon's pants before spanking him. Jooyeon flinched and began crying loudly, tears streaming down his cheeks at the stinging pain. "Stooop!" Jooyeon wailed, shaking his head when Taehyung just continuously spanked him. "Stop it! It hurts! Stop!"

"Zip it, Kim Jooyeon!" Taehyung snapped, eyes flaring angrily. "Who told you that you were allowed to swear and be naughty during dinner?! How many times did Mommy tell you to listen when asked of once?!"

Jooyeon punched Taehyung's legs desperately. "Stopit! I don't like you anymore!" He cried louder when he was spanked again. "Stooooop!"

Taehyung's cheeks heated up with anger. Jooyeon really was slowly becoming very spoiled, and it was his responsibility to whip him up into shape. "Not until you stop being naughty. Zip. It."

Jooyeon's fingernails clawed, turning sharp and digging into Taehyung's thighs. "Stop! I hate you!" Jooyeon screeched, his eyes flaring red and Taehyung growled. The noise was surprisingly deep and powerful, and Jooyeon flinched and hung his head, hiccuping and sniffling.

Taehyung sighed, balling his fists up when Jooyeon finally shut up. Jooyeon was angry. He was biting his lip hard, his fangs sinking into his bottom lip to the point where it was bleeding, and Taehyung slipped his pants back up and made Jooyeon sit up.

He gasped when he saw the blood and Taehyung instantly grabbed a tissue and pressed it to his lips. "Stop biting your lip like that." He said, voice still firm. Jooyeon huffed and stopped, but his eyes remained red and angry.

"Kim Jooyeon." Jooyeon did not like how Taehyung's voice sounded. "Look at me."

Jooyeon made eye contact reluctantly, scowling. Taehyung hit his arm and Jooyeon relaxed his features.

"You're grounded."

-

Being grounded was one hell of a nightmare for Jooyeon.

He got no TV every night, he didn't get dessert, and he got Ryan taken away. So basically, he felt isolated and drained of energy.

And Taehyung had felt guilty by the third day and had taken him out for icecream, attempting to cheer him
up, but it had backfired when Jooyeon burst into tears after he got his triple scoop of cotton candy and vanilla icecream, wailing that he was sorry and he had made such a huge fuss Taehyung was forced to go home and calm his baby down.

"I-I was lying," Jooyeon sniffled, making grabby hands and nuzzling face into Taehyung's breasts. "I love you, Mommy! Please don't leave...m'sorry...Really sorry, Mommy..."

Taehyung giggled and wiped Jooyeon's cheeks. "Oh, baby...you've got nothing to be sorry for, okay? I just wanted to tell you that you have to have manners and be good at the dinner table and no swearing." Taehyung kissed his cheeks and gave Jooyeon a lopsided grin.

Jooyeon nodded aggressively and whimpered. "Sorry.."

Taehyung patted his cheeks. "It's okay, Joo-Joo...now how about we go take a bubble bath?"

-

Jooyeon is so fucking precious I can't