116

friendly reminder; side ship chapters are ONLY WRITTEN when i have writers block or cant focus on the main ship. the main ship is vmon!! i know i dont have a 2seok or jikook book written yet but trust me, there are like twenty drafts in my account rn with a variety of delicious ships waiting to be served!!

as much as i want to satisfy every single one of u, im just one person and i have a life out of wattpad too :( pls don't skip chapters bc that makes me sad and confused and i'm not singling any one of u out. a lot of ppl have come forward and asked me to do smth specific, to asking me to help them edit their books and asking me to PUBLISH books and even asking me if they can "share" my acc. , and it's okay to ask for certain chaps to be written, but sometimes i won't be able to fulfill everything and i need u all to respect and understand that.

don't forget to vote and comment. here's a 2seok chapter for all my 2seok enthusiasts ❤️

-

"Seokjin, please?"

Seokjin sighed tiredly and looked up, rolling over on the bed from scrolling through his phone and gazing at his mate who was dressed up all pretty in some flowing and soft-colored clothes, his eyes bright and his gaze happy. Seokjin sat up and patted his lap, and Hoseok bounded over and nuzzled himself all over his mate's chest.

"So? How does it fit me?" Hoseok asked, showing off his cute light orange top. "Is it too big?"

Seokjin smoothed his hands down the front with a fond smile. "It's beautiful on you, love. You look great."

Hoseok giggled and looked down at himself, staring at his pudgy tummy that was leftover from the pregnancy. "I should lose this weight, huh? Go back to how I was before the pregnancy..."

Seokjin just hummed, kissing him. "You do whatever you want to do. I'm always going to love you either way." He ruffled his soft red hair and smiled. "Now get up. You said you wanted to go on that coffee date, hm?"

Hoseok blinked. "C-coffee...? But the pups—"

Suddenly two heads popped out from behind the door to their bedroom, all smiley and rosy. "That's why we're here!" The pink haired male giggled loudly and stepped out happily with Haejin tucked in his arms.

Hoseok gaped. "J-Jimin? Jungkook...?" He turned to Seokjin, "W-what? So that's why you kept asking me to dress pretty today?"

Seokjin wrapped an arm around his waist and gave Jimin a gentle nudge. "Don't let my pups get hurt. You too." He smiled playfully at Jungkook, and the young alpha nervously nodded, staring at Haejin with wide eyes as if she were some sort of alien. "Don't worry, Hoseok, Jimin's a natural. He made Jiheun and Seungcho stop crying in seconds."

Hoseok waved goodbye at Jimin and Jungkook as Seokjin pushed him through the doors and nervously looked back up at his mate, and Seokjin took a brief moment to admire how beautiful Hoseok was. Basically glowing in the spring sun, the golden rays of sunlight enraptured on his tanned skin, his dark brown eyes sparkling and his lips all pink and pouty.

Seokjin grabbed him by the waist gently and tugged him closer, pressing him against his front and he slid his hands up to Hoseok's nape and brought him close, and pressed his lips to Hoseok's. The omega hitched, eyes instantly fluttering shut, lips parting to allow Seokjin to lick and suck every part of his hot cavern, his grip on his waist and neck tightening when Hoseok completely submitted, whining softly. "Oh, Seokie..." Hoseok mumbled, nodding and kissing hard. "Seokie..."

Seokjin pulled away with a husky groan, panting a little and tucking some stray strands of hair out of his eyes. He licked over his bottom lip, a sheen of saliva covering both their lips and Hoseok's eyes were dripping gold and Seokjin stifled a laugh.

"So. Americano or macchiato?"

-

"Mm, no. That color does not suit you."

Seokjin tiredly put the bright neon yellow shirt back onto the hanger, swallowing back a thick growl of annoyance and just huffily burying his chin into Hoseok's shoulder while hugging him from behind as the omega just looked through some more clothes mindlessly. He was incredibly bored. Seokjin hated shopping for a long amount of time: he liked going into a shop, picking out what catches his attention and purchasing it. If he wore it later and didn't like it, he'd return it.

Bur Hoseok and Seokjin had been at the same clothings shop for what felt like years, and Seokjin whined into his mate's ear. "Baby, can we go to another shop? This one isn't my style."

Hoseok snorted. "Your style consists of long coats and skinny jeans. Give me a moment to pick these out! Look how pretty this top is. Eh, but the color is bad...I'm gonna go ask if they have this in peach."

Seokjin groaned. "Hoseok...!"

Hoseok shot Seokjin a firm look and the alpha shut up instantly, glowering silently. "Um, excuse me? Do you have this in a different shade...?"

As Seokjin let go of his mate and allowed him to wander off, chatting to a staff member who nodded and led him to another section, Seokjin moped and began looking through the tiny jewelry section quietly.

And he spotted a thin bracelet at the bottom of the pile. Fishing it out, he blinked at the pretty color and examined the piece of jewelry closely. It was a connected double-circlet with little hearts and stars hanging from the bottom. The circlet itself was rose gold, but the charms hanging to it were gold and silver, and Seokjin could just imagine how beautiful it'd look on Hoseok's thin, pretty wrists, right besides the engagement ring that was adorned on Hoseok's finger.

"They didn't have it in peach but they had it in dark velvet! Isn't it pretty?"

Seokjin fumbled for the bracelet and hid it. "Yeah, it's beautiful! Why don't you go try it on, baby?"

Hoseok looked down at his clothes. "Hmm. Yeah, I'll go try it out! Wait here!" The omega scurried over towards the fitting rooms and was given a little card from the lady.

And so Seokjin yeeted himself over to the cash register, bought the eighty dollar bracelet, stuffed it behind his pocket and waited for his Hoseok to come out. And when he did, Seokjin's jaw dropped.

"Is it too big?"

Seokjin's eyes scanned Hoseok's top, his adorable full breasts and his perfectly round shoulders that were clasped perfectly around, the dark velvet color deliciously complimenting his skin, and Seokjin didn't realize he was drooling until Hoseok leaned over and wiped the saliva off his chin.

"So I'm guessing it's okay?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow and Seokjin nodded blankly. "Alright! I'm getting it then. And it's on sale so it's only twenty dollars..."

Seokjin just swallowed thickly and groaned when Hoseok sashayed back into the fitting room and came back out wearing his light orange top. "Let's go, Seokie~ I'm craving pizza..."

Seokjin stumbled after his mate and nodded. "Whatever you want, baby..."

-

seokjin is so whipped i'm crying uwu