68

"Oh, there's blood. Seokie—there's blood why is there blood?!"

Seokjin looked up from his work to see Hoseok staring at the inside of his panties, where little spots of blood were on the inside. Seokjin laughed, rubbing his omega's belly comfortingly as Hoseok teared up and bit his lip worriedly. "Baby it's fine, it's normal to spot during pregnancy. If you bleed a lot you should freak out, but this," he handed Hoseok a new pair of cloth underwear and tugged off his dirty ones, "this is fine." He folded the dirty underwear and tossed it in the dirty hamper,

Hoseok sniffled and hugged Seokjin tight. "Sorry. I just keep worrying."

"There's no need to." Seokjin kissed him calmly. He returned to writing on his documents, currently reviewing the testing results from Taehyung's sperm, slick and milk. Jimin's file was right below his. "Now go back to sleep, baby, I'll make love to you later, okay?"

Hoseok sniffled, nodding. "Don't wanna today. Tired."

Seokjin hummed. "We'll do whatever you like, baby. Our time together is yours. Get some rest."

Hoseok tucked himself back into the sheets, closing his eyes. Seokjin returned to studying the files, and he tsked. The omega was lactating because of hormonal imbalance, which was probably caused by the fading mark. He nodded and flipped it shut. He'd have to make some sort of herbal medicine for Taehyung to take, and looked at Jimin's file.

Everything seemed normal, so he closed them and filed them away, standing up and stretching. He took off his glasses and put them down, groaning, and he heard Hoseok shuffle on the bed.

"I'm going to go take my pills and I'll be back." Seokjin said with a yawn, and went outside to eat his medicines, taking a moment of privacy. As he swallowed the pills, he sat down in the living room where he had the giant window overlooking the sea and the city, and he sighed. He relaxed, distressing as he gazed thoughtfully over the scenery, the moon rising in the back, heavy and round, shining brightly yellow, and Seokjin felt a tickle in the back of his throat.

Coughing, he sat up and rubbed the base of his throat. He felt the tickle move to his chest and he got up to get another drink of water, and he fumbled for his herbal teas, resting his head defeatedly on the counter.

He heard Hoseok pad into the living room, reach beside him and pull down the little herbal teas with a playful grin. Seokjin flushed, and Hoseok nuzzled briefly into his mate's shoulder, comforting him, before going to brew the tea for him.

"You could have told me you were in rut." Hoseok said softly, and Seokjin smiled sheepishly, sitting on the kitchen table with a tired look in his eyes. "But I do applaud your ability of self control around me," he winked and Seokjin rolled his eyes, feeling hot. He tugged his shirt off his head and leaned back into his chair, grumbling, and Hoseok brought the hot mug to him. Seokjin sipped it as Hoseok played with Seokjin's hands, wanting attention.

"I didn't want to disturb you," Seokjin sounded exhausted and Hoseok cooed, "pregnancies are difficult times for you, having to carry around a litter of pups in your belly." Seokjin rested a hand on Hoseok's thigh and squeezed it. "I'm so proud of you, y'know that?"

Hoseok giggled and nodded. "I'd be proud of myself too." He grinned when Seokjin wrinkled his nose and he hit Seokjin's chest. "I'm joking!"

-

"I think...I'm not going back to school anymore."

Namjoon looked up, a smudge of cream and chocolate and flour on his face as he made Taehyung the pound cake he wanted so badly. "What?" His mouth was full of bread, because Namjokn had tasted a bit of it and was satisfied, now spreading cream over the bread. "Why not?"

Taehyung closed Namjoon's mouth and licked the cream off his cheek. "Don't speak with your mouth full please Joonie." He patted his cheek and Namjoon turned red as Taehyung cleaned the cream and chocolate off his face with his tongue so casually. "And, well, I've been thinking of borrowing money from my parents and opening up a candy shop."

"A candy shop," Namjoon echoed.

"Yeah!" He looked ecstatic. "Yummy sweet candies everyday!"

"No—no no no, you're gonna fuckin' get diabetes." Namjoon shook his head. "You don't need to borrow money, or open a shop. You have me—"

"Ah, shut it," Taehyung joked, stuffing Namjoon's face with a bit of leftover bread on the table and Namjoon squirted the cream on Taehyung's face. Gasping, Taehyung glowered and, instead of fighting back, Taehyung just sat back on the chair and childishly ate the frosting off his face. "This is good," Taehyung said, looking up happily. "Can I eat it?" He wagged his hips and looked up at the pastry and Namjoon sighed. He had wanted to make it all pretty and nice for him, but both his mate and his pup were impatient. So he sliced out two pieces, one for him and one for Jooyeon who came darting out of his room when he heard the cake being cut.

"Caaaaaaake!" Jooyeon roared, and Taehyung flinched. The pup had started to develop an alpha tone, and although it didn't effect Taehyung because it was his pup, it was still shocking to hear the powerful, guttural growl come from his pup's chest so strongly. "I love cake! Love cake! Looove caaaaake!"

"Jooyeon bring it down a notch," Namjoon hissed, and Jooyeon pouted. When the plate was set in front of him, Jooyeon literally inhaled the slice of cake and demanded for another one.

"Hyung," Jungkook poked his head into the kitchen suddenly and Namjoon turned around, "can I have two slices of cake please? Jimin wants one but he's too tired to come out." He looked sheepish.

"What did you two do that he's so exhausted like that?" Taehyung muttered, taking the two plates and handing them to Jungkook. There was no response, except for the flare of scarlet on the young alpha's cheeks. Taehyung raised an eyebrow, but Jungkook walked briskly back into his room. "I bet they fucked."

Namjoon whipped his gaze back incredulously. "What?! They mated?!"

"No, I dunno. I'm just assuming." Taehyung shrugged, walking back to his seat to find his cake had been eaten by Jooyeon. "Joo!" He whined, and Namjoon quickly put another slice on his plate for him, and also one for Jooyeon. "He's eating so much lately! You think he's gonna grow taller than me one day?"

Namjoon snorted. "Of course he is. He has my genes."

Taehyung looked him up and down. "Tall freak." Namjoon burst out laughing and scooped up some frosting

Namjoon threw the frosting at his cake and Taehyung giggled, blowing him a kiss. Namjoon rolled his eyes and took a tiny slice for himself, and Taehyung shook his head. "That is way too small," Taehyung shook his head and got up to get a bigger slice. "If you eat all of this," he said as Namjoon was about to protest, "I'll let you eat the cream off of me." He added in a whisper, and Namjoon's ears turned red.

Let's just say Taehyung had to stop Namjoon from eating the entire cake that night.