115

wine kiss ♡

wine kiss ♡

a LOT of you keep asking for chapter related to side ships and i gotta remind y'all this is VMON book >:( but i still lob u all TOO MUCH >:((((((((((((

i only write side ship chaps when i have writers block

-

- two months later -

"There's so much dust..."

Taehyung sighed, dropping his backpack as he entered his own personal apartment in shock. He hadn't been in here in a while and he was gaping at all the dust that had collected a top of his things, and he groaned in the back of his throat.

Well. It was time to clean.

So three hours later, Taehyung plopped down onto his bed that he had freshly washed, and laid back, ruffling his hair. He felt his pups kicking again and he curled up atop his pillows while rubbing his belly, giggling and murmuring little soft noises of affection.

And after about thirty minutes of just sitting back and relaxing happily, he began to nod off. He was in the midst of dozing off when his phone suddenly began blaring in his pocket and he jolted awake, yelping. He scrambled for his phone and accepted the call, panting. "Hello?" He mumbled, rubbing his heavy eyelids.

"Taehyung, I'm home early today! Where are you?"

Taehyung gasped. "Wha—? Early?" He toppled out of his bed and ran towards his closet, looking through his clothes to see if anything would fit. But all of his clothes wouldn't fit him right now because of his baby bump, and Taehyung groaned when he couldn't find anything before diving into his winter closet and pulling out a gigantic hoodie and a pair of rather stylish baggy sweatpants. "I went back to my apartment to clean up!"

"I forgot you had your own place...I'm coming over now."

Taehyung blushed and fell back onto the bed, scratching his head. "Yeah, I was thinking about moving in with you sometime soon..."

The sound of Namjoon entering his car was heard and Taehyung walked into the living room, sitting on the couch and curling up into the soft pillows that smelled of fresh cotton. "That's a good idea...but keep the place. Might need it for the future."

Taehyung frowned at that but shrugged, opening his fridge and blinking at how empty it was: with an old takeout tray of tteukboki that had gone bad, a bunch of water bottles and two old bottles of soju, and for some reason there was a can of silkworms in the back of his fridge. He stuck his tongue out and tossed that as well: it must've been Jimin's. Jimin absolutely loved that stuff.

"How far are you from here now?" Taehyung asked, opening a bottle of water and digging through his cabinets for some food. He had picked up a bunch of healthy snack alternatives and shrugged before preparing a plate of carrots, brocolli, celery, baby tomatoes and ranch. He wanted to stay healthy during his pregnancy, and got himself a cup of sweet fruit juice as well.

"Couple of minutes. Want me to pick something up for you along the way? I'm getting coffee before I come."

Taehyung shook his head, popping a tomato in his mouth. "Nope, I'm eating some vegetables right now."

"Ah, alright. I'll be there soon."

"Kay. Love you."

"Love you too, baby boy."

-

"Ah, you dressed up, huh?"

Taehyung giggled, a slice of carrot in his mouth as he opened the front door. Namjoon stepped in, his beige coat flowing down to his knees, a pair of black skinny jeans and a loose white top showing off his collarbones and a couple of rings adorned his fingers. Namjoon smirked lazily and closed the door, taking the carrot from between his mate's lips and crunching it between his teeth teasingly. "Wanted to impress you, baby." He winked and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Taehyung walked back to his side of the spot on his sofa, and Namjoon followed, eyeing Taehyung as the omega dipped a chunk of broccoli in ranch, while Namjoon took a celery and snapped it in half. He was about to chew on it when Taehyung slapped it out of his hands and snatched it, before dipping it in the ranch and pressing it back to his lips.

"Woah. That's a lot of ranch." Namjoon snickered, opening his lips obediently and letting Taehyung feed him.

"And? Ranch is good." Taehyung said, pulling out ranch flavored veggie stick chips from nowhere. "Boom."

Namjoon eyed his mate warily. "You're craving again, aren't you?" He snorted, sipping his coffee and rolling his eyes. "Last week it was barbecue..."

Taehyung smacked Namjoon's buff shoulder. "Hey. At least it's not sweets!"

Namjoon dipped a tomato into the ranch and chewed it before spitting it back out. "Yuck. I hate tomatoes..." (yes namjoon forced himself to eat it when he was with soohyun >:( delete her)

Taehyung huffed and chewed a tomato pointedly. "Don't tell me you hate pickles next?"

Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "No, pickles are good."

"You swine," Taehyung gasped, clutching his chest. "Pickles are gross!"

"Says the bitch eating tomatoes by itself!" Namjoon retorted, and Taehyung ripped open the bag of chips and stuffed his mouth with it.

"TOMATOES ARE GOOD!"

"SO ARE PICKLES!"

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING."

"BECAUSE YOU ARE."

Namjoon thrusted his face into Taehyung's, their lips merely centimeters apart. "Don't. Hate. On. Pickles."

Taehyung shoved a veggie stick up his left nostril and Namjoon choked. "Stop that, Namjoon. Pickles are disgusting."

"Get your ass over here—!"

-

um pickles are delicious kim taehyung >:( (i will literally snack all day on pickles if they didn't upset my tum so much)

also i hate tomatoes so much ksjssns my parents made me eat it as a kid and i remember my sister throwing up after eating a cherry tomato, and she also barfed when she drank carrot juice. carrot juice is drinkable but still gross