113

"I'm home!"

Taehyung looked up tiredly when Namjoon pushed open the bedroom door gently, his gaze exhausted and his stressed scent filling the room. Taehyung sat up with a yawn, the blankets that were curled around his shoulders falling to reveal his cute, perky breasts and his slightly swollen tummy, making Namjoon hitch and drop his briefcase with how enticing he looked.

"You're home late," Taehyung complained, smacking his lips and opening his eyes.

Namjoon gulped thickly and nodded, kicking his briefcase to the side and unbuttoning his coat, slipping it off of himself. Taehyung rubbed his eyes softly, looking all tired and innocent, while Namjoon was panicking and trying to keep his dick calm.

"Ye-yeah. Had a problem in the kitchen." Namjoon stuttered, eyes wide. Taehyung huffed and rubbed the area between his nipples and Namjoon's face turned red. "You tired?"

Taehyung shrugged. "Not really. M'kinda bored: took Joo out for ice cream today and he ended up crying." He giggled softly. "But we made up and he was pretty happy with the bubble bath I gave him."

Namjoon nodded blankly, finding himself being drawn closer and closer to Taehyung, but the omega thought nothing of it and slipped out of bed to take a sip of water from the cup at the desk, and Namjoon could choke.

As the blankets fell from his legs back onto the bed, Namjoon wasn't even going to try to hide his raging boner anymore, because how the hell was he supposed to when Taehyung was wearing black lace panties?

And he's seen Taehyung wear black before, but these panties were ethereal against his flawlessly milky-soft skin. He looked like some sort of dark angel as he tipped the cup back and sipped, his cute face contradicting his sinful body and Namjoon growled out softly, making Taehyung blink and turn around.

"Namjoon?" Taehyung said tentatively, shocked to find that the alpha's eyes were blood-red. "W-what're you—agh!"

Taehyung was slammed against the desk, the cup falling to the ground with a clunk. Thank God it was plastic, otherwise it would've shattered everywhere. But Taehyung didn't even think about the cup, because he was trying to process what was happening when Namjoon began mouthing roughly against his back and started humping the insides of his thighs.

His large hand was wrapped around his thigh, lifting it up so his leg was pressed up against the table, and he could feel Namjoon's cock rubbing and releasing precum over the inside of his legs. "J-Joonie!" Taehyung yelped, his hands curling into the table in shock. "What're you doing?!"

Namjoon whined out, his eyes big and desperate. "Oh, fuck. Omega, you don't know what you do to me. Wearing nothing but this piece of cloth?" Namjoon hooked his fingers into the bottom of his underwear, tugging it back before releasing it, causing it to snap against his ass. Taehyung jolted with a stifled moan, and Namjoon sighed, running his lips across his shoulders. "Around me? When I've been cooped up at work, deprived of your scent all day, and then I come home to see you basically begging me to fuck you—shit! Spread your legs, m'gonna fuck you for making me go crazy like this..." He hungrily sucked hickeys along his back, sensually biting teasingly and making sure every inch of his skin was being praised and touched.

Taehyung panted, pushing his silver locks back out of his eyes. He didn't think his choice of outfit through very well, now that he thought about it, but it was hot, and Taehyung liked the feel of the cool bedsheets against his naked skin. But he obeyed nonetheless, nodding and shyly pressing his weight against the table so Namjoon could rip those lace panties off and spread his legs, a howl rising in his throat when he saw Taehyung's cute, puckering rim as it spurted out slick needily.