63

Take a Break From the Angst.

Have Some Smut.

-

this took place a couple of years ago, probably when jimin was sophomore and kook was freshman (in college)

Jungkook was always a shy alpha.

He never knew how to handle himself or his body, so often before his rut hit and he had to deal with pre-rut symptoms, he wouldn't understand why omegas suddenly smelled sweeter and looked prettier. Why their perky little breasts would look so much more appealing, or why when they walked it seemed like they were flaunting off their hips and their beautiful, silky hair.

Jungkook just thought he was a pervert and spent most of his time searching up how to get rid of those dirty thoughts from his mind. But the internet never provided that information, and Jungkook was just left to ponder why he was so dirty.

And, in the past, Jungkook often just thought any omega had the ability to appeal to him, female or not. But when one time a group of female omegas, all on their heats, had attacked him and chased him after school, begging for his knot, he had concluded that it was just male omegas that were quite a beautiful specimen.

And one stood out to him the most.

Park Jimin.

Just the name had him shuddering in pleasure. He had seen the boy work at his brother's restaurant, and he even had a couple of classes with the beautiful omega. He was the epitome of sin, of beauty, like an angel fallen from the sky and sent to seduce Jungkook into loving him and Jungkook wanted to. So badly. But he was also socially awkward and hated confrontation.

"J-Jimin," Jungkook squeaked out, his hand softly jerking his shaft. The slick, squelching noise of his precum coating his cock as he lifted his shirt up and bit down on the end so that his chest was now exposed. The strong scent of heavy pine and humid rain filled the air and Jungkook gasped out unhappily, tickling his nipples and jerking out with a groan.

Beside him was a laptop, switched on with the dirty video of an alpha fucking an omega with no condom. Jungkook had particularly favored this video because the omega would squirt out their release and spray his slick, and Jungkook wondered of Jimin would be able to do that.

"Jimin-hyung," Jungkook breathed out in a mumble, his eyes fluttering shut, his thin lips coated in a layer of shiny saliva and Jungkook's fangs sunk into his shirt that he had bunched up into his mouth. Mewling, his hips jolted up and he came, squirting and ejaculating onto his chest, a little on his face and on the bedsheets. Alpha naturally came a lot, so Jungkook had to stay there for a moment, panting, gasping as his cock continued to spurt out the hot, sexual fluid, the sounds of his porn video filling his ears through the Bluetooth headphones.

When he stopped, he took a moment to breathe, the image of Jimin underneath him, looking back at him with hooded eyes and his plump lips bitten and bleeding with lust as he moaned out Jungkook's name flashed hotly in his mind. He knew it would never happen, but oh, he wished it would.

"Fuck, alpha!" The omega in the video cried out and Jungkook watched hungrily as the blurred face of the omega lifted his hips up, and the camera angled towards his stiff little cock as it weakly spurted out onto his chest. Slick sprayed from his ass onto the alpha's chest and Jungkook wished he could be able to lick off the delicious sweet liquid off of Jimin too...

He sat up, wiping his hand on his t-shirt and digging through his drawer to pull out a white, plastic and silicon toy. An automatic flesh light. Cheeks flushing, the alpha positioned the cylinder cone between two pillows, and shakily rested his head on the top of the bed, his back arching. He was on his knees, shaking, inserting his thick member into the hole and gasping out, eyes shooting wide open. He leaned down and clicked the flesh-light on, and his eyes rolled back.

The vibrations were sent deliciously up from south, the flesh-light glowing a pretty shade of blue as it whirred and turned on. Jungkook had bought the toy in secret, as he found it hard to just jack himself off every time his rut came, and the flesh-light did a wonderful job on milking him dry until he was exhausted.

Filthy images of Jimin rolling his hips as he bounced on top of Jungkook flashed his mind and the alpha thrusted his hips forward along with the vibrations, whimpering desperately. He turned the flesh light to go faster and thrusted harder, firmer, until he was cumming again hard into the toy. It filled up and overflowed from the sides, and made a tiny puddle on the side of the pillows. He was always ashamed of how much he came, but he had also overheard a group of omegas commenting on how supposedly 'sexy' it was when an alpha came enough for it to overflow, and Jungkook had gained a bit of confidence.

He came a lot.

Could he use that to woo Jimin into liking him?

Maybe. But he didn't worry about that, because the fleshlight was still on and Jungkook was hard again. Shaking, whining, he thrusted hard into the toy again.

"Fuck fuck fuck," Jungkook whispered as the flesh light tightened and massaged around him. "Fuck, Jimin, ye-yes...good boy—good boy for alpha..." He threw his head back and looked down at himself, still thrusting, and he placed his hands on his nipples, sliding them down his chest and abs, like how he saw the people on the internet do it.

He didn't watch porn often, but when he did, he went insane.

Because he wanted to do those things to Jimin.

"Oh, more! Oh, give me more, alpha, I've been so bad!"

Jungkook tucked his face into a pillow, now laying on his chest and humping forward into the fleshlight. He liked that. He wanted to call Jimin a good boy and he wanted Jimin to call him Master.

Unexpectedly as he fantasized Jimin crying out the pet names, he came into the toy again. He shivered and strained, shakily panting, flopping down. He looked over at his laptop and he made it just in time to see the alpha's knot swell and he came deep into the omega's ass. The omega squealed and shook, and the alpha possessively held his hips in place and he thrusted in despite his knot being there. Jungkook bit his lip, watching as the knot finally went down and cum just spilled out of the hole so lewdly.

He wanted to fill Jimin up, too.

-

so baby kookie watches porn and imagines doing it to jimin how cute don't u just uwu you better uwu bitch there's more angst in the next chapter

also can someone prepare my casket i am ready to [rest]