12

"Oh, wait—Jimin, I thought it was your turn to clean up tonight?" Taehyung asked meekly as Jimin was halfway out the door, a beanie wrapped around his head to protect himself from the cool air outside.

"Ah, I think Soojung's still here?" Jimin said. "It's her turn. I did it yesterday when you were gone." He said. "I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"Oh, m'kay. Bye." Taehyung turned around to pick up a couple of papers and looked up when he saw someone sift by him. "Oh, Soojung! Could you clean up here? It's your turn."

The female alpha nodded briskly before pushing the door to Namjoon's office and slipping in, and Taehyung frowned a little. Brushing his lilac hair back, he picked up his bag and tied his apron to the chair before pressing his ear softly to the door of Namjoon's office, his heart thumping.

"Oh, but I overheard you talking to Jungkook earlier when he stopped by. Said you got your heart broken?"

"Look, Soojung, that's none of your business." Responded Namjoon's deep and irritable voice.

"No...I'm just saying I can help you forget..."

Taehyung pulled away from the door quickly and darted over to the hostess desk when he heard footsteps and picked up a couple of fallen pens, straightening up only to see Namjoon glowering at him from the door. "Shouldn't you be clocking out by now, Kim?" He asked, an eyebrow raised.

"O-oh! Yeah, uhm, just forgot my scarf," he giggled nervously, standing quickly. "I'll be on my way."

But as Taehyung walked home, he didn't know why that sour, bitter taste was left in the back of his throat and why his stomach was doing flips.

-

Taehyung froze up as he felt lips on the back of his neck, a hot breath fanning against his own sweaty skin. "J-Jae, not now. I have to finish an essay, it's due in two days and my teacher wants a rough draft by tomorrow." Taehyung leaned forward, away from him and he felt Jae huff, scoffing almost brattily.

"You're so boring nowadays, babe," Jae mumbled, pulling back with a scowl, before flopping back onto his bed. The two were hanging out in Jae's apartment, big and luxurious but Taehyung was just freaking out over his dumb essay to gawk over how big the place was.

"Yeah? Well, I've got important things to do, too," Taehyung muttered back, typing rapidly over the keys of his laptop until he froze and sighed as he felt Jae bury his face into his neck with a soft growl.

"Babe, I wanna fuck you so bad though..."

"Jae—I said, no, once I finish this essay, we can snuggle." Taehyung said firmly with a cute pout to his lips. "Not fucking. I'm saving myself for someone special, and if you can't be patient, it won't be you."

"Snuggle? What are you, two years old? Grown ups don't snuggle, Taehyung. They fuck." Jae snorted, pulling back. He plopped down onto his bed and flipped on some loud channels on the TV and Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows before glowering at Jae.

"Can you turn that off?"

"What? I can't watch TV in my own house?" Jae snorted and rolled his eyes before watching in surprise as the omega male finally snapped, standing abruptly with all of his papers and his backpack. "Babe—"

"Look. I'm really tired today." Taehyung said with a huff. "I'm gonna go home...goodnight, Jae."

The alpha male looked up helplessly, sighing irritably when he heard Taehyung shut the front door before muttering out an: "Annoying omegas..." flipping the channels around dismissively.

Meanwhile, Taehyung trotted home with a sort of eagerness to his step, his homework clutched to his front chest, backpack loosely hanging from
both shoulders and he giggled when he saw that the convenience store around the block to his house was still open.

After purchasing some eggs and some cup ramen, he made his journey home. Humming along to some unknown song, he kicked a little in his step. A little saddened at the fact that Jae called him childish, the happy smile on his face faded when he finally realized why he was going home. Frowning, he turned the corner, sighing before looking up when he heard the noise of someone retching and liquid spattering on the floor.

To Taehyung's shock, he saw some man bent over the wall separating the shops to the apartment complex, trench coat fwipped back, glasses perched on his button nose, clear liquid being ejected from his mouth as he bent over and vomited some more.

"O-oh my God—um, sir?" Taehyung hurried forward and rubbed the man's back smoothly, his heartbeat quickening when he realized the man had tensed up because of his presence. "Are you okay?!"

The man dry heaved for another moment, coughing and panting before straightening himself up and spitting out a hoarse, "I'm fine, I'm fine..."

Taehyung frowned. He sounded incredibly familiar...oh shit.

As the man turned around, reeking of alcohol with a sad sort of drunken look on his face, a bit of vomit still on his lips and tear streaming down his face, face red from the cold, Taehyung let out a little squeak of surprise. "N-Namjoo—I mean, boss? Are you drunk?!"

"T-Taehyung," Namjoon breathed, eyes turning a sort of cloudy red and Taehyung stepped back when Namjoon's lip curled back to reveal the frightening alpha fangs curling over his bottom teeth. "God, you smell so good..." He growled,

"W-what are you doing, boss?" Taehyung squeaked, stepping back even further when Namjoon let out the softest little groan of pleasure, stumbling forward. "N-Namjoon?"

"You know, Soojung bought me one too many drinks...I was just tryin' to tell her—hic—that I'm reserving myself for an omega...a pretty one, like you~ maybe I'll even—hic—mate you..." Namjoon giggled cutely, before bursting into tears and sobbing into Taehyung's shoulder. "Why are you fucking with that other alpha?!" He suddenly roared and Taehyung flinched back at how loud he was. "Does he have a bigger knot than me? I doubt it...I'm—hic—I'm big, Taehyung, I swear I am, I can even show you~" He pulled back and began to hastily unzip his pants before Taehyung shrieked and reeled forward, placing his hands on Namjoon's crotch to stop the drunk alpha from continuing, yelping out: "You don't need to, Namjoon!" before realizing his hands are on his dick.

"O-oh my God," Namjoon whispered.

Taehyung turned scarlet red and pulled back slowly. "I am so sorry," Taehyung whispered back, eyes round with terror. He looked down at his feet, shame burning on his cheeks before he heard Namjoon sigh out softly and Taehyung looked up to see a shameless tent had appeared between Namjoon's leg, much to his horror because holy shit if that was his boner then he wasn't kidding—that was a big dick.

Taehyung shook his head clear of the dirty thoughts, gulping. "U-um, I'm sorry...again..."

Namjoon's lips upturned into a goofy smile and he hummed. "That felt good. But I think I'm gonna faint. Catch me~"

Needless to say, Taehyung was forced to drag Namjoon all the way up to his apartment that night.

-

my eyes r dry everytime i wear contacts :(