15

"Agh—y-yes! Seokie~ harder, please!"

Namjoon turned a brighter red while sitting on the couch, his lap draped with Taehyung's clothes. The sounds of Taehyung's yelps and gasps and moans resonated around the house and although Namjoon was most definitely not a virgin, he had only had sex a couple of times with a past girlfriend, ended up getting her pregnant and he hadn't had sex since. Jae, staring a little irritably at Namjoon's packed lunchbox, snorted and made his way over to Namjoon and judging the way the alpha's face were a blazing red.

"Ngh, I'm c-cumming! Ah—oh God..."

"What?" Jae rolled his eyes. "You never heard an omega being fucked good?"

Namjoon instantly turned around, holding back the growl that rose in his throat and curled his lip. "Oh, please. Don't even talk to me about sex."

Jae smirked and sighed airily, sitting across from Namjoon with his legs slightly spread. "So you assuming that you've got a big dick?" The alpha's incredibly smoky scent perfumed the air and it was immediately clashed with a strong mint, Namjoon bristling by his side.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "I have a fucking thick ass dick." He snapped back. "You wanna fucking bet or something, is that it?"

Jae growled and Namjoon snarled throatily, sitting forward as Jae stood and hastily began to unzip his pants. Namjoon scoffed and followed suit, their eyes never leaving each other's gaze.

But before (it turned anymore gay), the sound of a door opening and shutting was heard and the two alpha instantly sat back down. Seokjin trudged out of the hallway and sighed loudly, picking up Namjoon's little lunchbox and smiling with a sort of tired yet warm expression. "I'm going to borrow this. Taehyung's due to stop craving for alphas anytime soon...and he'll be hungry. I'm gonna bring him out when he does so you two better behave."

-

Taehyung woke up with Seokjin spooning him, and Taehyung giggled softly when he felt Seokjin remove his arms and sit up, with the omega turning around and smiling. "Hi Seokie..." He mumbled with a yawn and Seokjin smiled back.

"Did you rest well? You slept for two hours...you must be hungry after all that, ah, work." Seokjin said, slipping out of bed and Taehyung cleared his throat.

Taehyung sat up and stretched his arms, sighing happily. "I hope I wasn't too much of a bother?"

"No. But there are some troublesome alphas out in your living room. They're here to check up on you." Seokjin lifted up a lunchbox bag and Taehyung tipped his head. "Namjoon and Jae. Namjoon brought you this to eat."

Taehyung's eyes widened and something in his chest fluttered. "N-Namjoon did?" He echoed, taking the bag into his hands and standing to follow Seokjin, wearing nothing but a pair of pretty tight black boxer briefs and a pink hoodie. "They're both here?"

He gasped when he saw Namjoon lounging on the couch, the alpha's gaze snapping up when he heard Taehyung. But before Taehyung could say anything, his view was swamped with Jae's face and Taehyung yelped. "J-Jae!"

"Babe!" Jae said, engulfing him in a hug and nuzzling his nose deep into Taehyung's neck. "Are you alright?"

"O-of course I am." Taehyung said, giggling when Jae lifted him up and sat him down next to the couch. "H-hello, Namjoon..."

Namjoon looked unamused. He simply nodded.

"Th-thank you for the food!" He said, face innocent, literally unknown to the fact that he was screaming Seokjin's name earlier in such an erotic manner. "I'll eat it well~"

Jae snorted and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's small waist. "I can cook something for you too, y'know."

Taehyung laughed. "I know~ but Namjoon's a great cook, he makes really yummy food!"

Namjoon flushed but he cleared his throat and stood. It was evident that if he stayed longer, Jae would continue to glare daggers into his soul and he could hear Seokjin speaking to his mate on the phone in the kitchen. Besides, the fact that he could see the outline of Taehyung's cock in his briefs and his smooth, milky legs shamelessly on show for anyone to grope, which Jae was doing.

"Well then. I'll be on my way, I just wanted to make sure you were alright...By the way, you know Jimin's been visiting Jungkook secretly at night every single day?" Namjoon said bluntly and Taehyung choked on his soup before spluttering and looking up incredulously.

"He what?!"

"Yes. I've been pretending not to notice but I have extremely sharp hearing." Namjoon sighed and shook his head. "I swear I'm going to become an uncle soon."

-

When Namjoon came back home, Jungkook was murmuring something softly to a figure beneath him on the couch and Namjoon let out a low growl, causing Jungkook to shoot up and the figure, which was unsurprisingly Jimin, to flush and yelp while clinging onto Jungkook. Namjoon scanned the scene before him swiftly.

Both were completely clothed so they weren't having sex. No lustful pheromones in the air, the TV was on showing some dumb Disney movies, and there were two icecream tubs laid out with several other unhealthy snacks that caused Namjoon to shiver. The two were simply cuddling and hanging out but it didn't stop Namjoon from snapping out a "Look, I don't wanna have to deal with pups right now, running around my house screaming 'uncle, uncle, play with us!' alright? Use protection." And he slipped into his room leaving both males flustered.

Namjoon set down his glasses on the table, changing out of his clothes. As he settled down, resting the pounding headache he had been spouting all day, he looked up when he got a phone call.

"Hello?" He muttered, voice slightly growly.

"So you own a restaurant now."

Namjoon tensed up at the soft voice and he sat up. "How did you get my number?"

"I know people. Besides, I just wanted to call in to tell you I can't take care of him anymore."

Namjoon growled. "What? I'm not taking him. We agreed to never even see each other again—where's your husband, anyways? The bastard seemed cocky enough to 'swear on his life' he'd take care of both of you."

"Look! I'm in a tough spot right now. Put your dislikes about me aside for once because believe me, I never wanted Jooyeon to even have contact with you, you disgusting excuse for a father."

Namjoon laughed harshly, about to retort something sharp but he froze when the next words spilled from the female's mouth.

"I've sent him to you address. He's coming tomorrow. Please...take care of him...I just want him safe."

The line went dead, and Namjoon's hands clenched around the phone tight enough for it to crack a little. Roaring, he threw it across the room and it exploded into glass shards. He heard Jungkook call out hesitantly from outside but he locked the door and sat on his bed.

No. He couldn't have anyone know. Not Jungkook, not Jimin, not anyone.

He couldn't.

-

tf is happeningggggfff woah